put him on the bench.....please

quincy adams wagstaff

one mistake too many from zalyuseless,bench him now. :down:

I liked it when opposing fans thought up daft nicknames for our players and we done the same for there lot.

We support hearts they support their clubs.

nope

why lose the services of one of the best in SPL

the other one is always on the treatment bench or suppling a sick note instead of trying his best for the mighty JTs

quincy adams wagstaff

nope

why lose the services of one of the best in SPL

the other one is always on the treatment bench or suppling a sick note instead of trying his best for the mighty JTs

one of the best in the spl with all the schoolboy errors he makes it dont say much for the rest of the spl,im starting to think its deliberate,zal the saboutour,get him delt with mr romanov :ninja:

He slipped -- nothing more -- it wasn't as if it was a misplaced pass or a missed tackle -- just bad luck it cost us.

Twice now players have slipped and we have been punished -- our luck will change soon.

CavySlaveJambo

4 in the league

2 against Paks (1 each leg)

5 Against Tottenham

1 against Ayr

Total 12

Excluding Tottenham total 9.

3 of our against league goal are away from home.

Napoleon  Wilson

Well he's no Sol Bamba thats for sure. Maybe if he tried really really really hard, he might one day be as good as say, Chris Hogg?

He slipped.... other than that did he put a foot wrong?

I wasn't there so i've no idea but the overreaction on here is hilarious. Who do you suggest he's replaced by? Mrowiec! :teehee:

4 in the league

5 Against Tottenham

1 against Ayr

Total 12

Excluding Spurs....seven!

We don't have a replacement for him, but to say he's one of the best in the league is laughable.

Has far too many bad days/errors to be considered that.

4 in the league

5 Against Tottenham

1 against Ayr

Total 12

Is that you Sir Fred???

quincy adams wagstaff

while we are at it lets drop mcdonald for balogh (assuming kello isn't fit) as he slipped and cost us a goal

your missing the point dude,zalyuseless does it on a regular basis,too regular.i dont trust him

one mistake too many from zalyuseless,bench him now. :down:

There's already a 4 page thread on zal on the front page of this forum. Don't think we need another, or are you just stirring it? Not a big fan of him myself but still better than most centre backs in the spl.

He slipped -- nothing more -- it wasn't as if it was a misplaced pass or a missed tackle -- just bad luck it cost us.

Twice now players have slipped and we have been punished -- our luck will change soon.

You may well be right that it was just a slip on Wednesday but you conveniently forget the weekly howlers many of which don't get the same airing because they don't actually get punished - btw I wouldn't drop him at the moment but try and see the whole picture.

Where does this weekly mistake bullshit come from, if it is so I would kindly ask you to take each game this season and point out the Zaliukas error which cost a goal

If you can't shut the feck up you feckin queens

Where does this weekly mistake bullshit come from, if it is so I would kindly ask you to take each game this season and point out the Zaliukas error which cost a goal

If you can't shut the feck up you feckin queens

:lol:

A slip is a slip.

The guy has been our best defender for the past 2 years.

We've given better and worse defenders the benefit of a doubt.

Zaliukas and Webster are the 2 best central defenders in the league outside of the OF.

But we could drop him for slipping in the p*****g rain and play eh, erm, emmm.......... Any suggestions???

winston churchill

your missing the point dude,zalyuseless does it on a regular basis,too regular.i dont trust him

Careful

You'll have the KB rabid dogs on your back.

They don't like anybody pulling him ,Temps or Driver up :lol:.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Hope Sergio is strong enough to drop Zalukas

Barr , Jonsson , Webster , McGowan , Morowiec are all better options than him ,

How is Zalukas captain ? He is a poor example to lead our club

Enough is enough

Fermit the Krog

Any one remember how pish we were at the back when Zal was 'in-between contracts'? Aye, me too. Let's drop him :vrface:

Exactly.

He's not perfect and he does make mistakes but at least he's on the park every week (Andy, that's aimed at you, fraud)

Barr? Mrowiec? Jonsson?

:turned:

Zaliukas and Webster are the 2 best central defenders in the league outside of the OF.

But we could drop him for slipping in the p*****g rain and play eh, erm, emmm.......... Any suggestions???

Agree with the above - with Jonnson playing in front of them :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

Careful

You'll have the KB rabid dogs on your back.

They don't like anybody pulling him ,Temps or Driver up :lol:.

In other words some posters will disagree with you.

one of the best in the spl with all the schoolboy errors he makes it dont say much for the rest of the spl,im starting to think its deliberate,zal the saboutour,get him delt with mr romanov :ninja:

pathetic reply you obvious don't go to many matches if any.

So he slipped in atrocious weather conditions and you think its deliberate you need get a life. accidents do happen and you should put that one down to just that.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Hope Sergio is strong enough to drop Zalukas

Barr , Jonsson , Webster , McGowan , Morowiec are all better options than him ,

How is Zalukas captain ? He is a poor example to lead our club

Enough is enough

Dear dear :vrface:.

I don't think he needs dropped, but he does make the odd mistake. Just because they don't always lead to goals doesn't mean they should always be forgotten. He's more than capable of mis-placing a pass, or over-running the ball whilst dribbling out of defence.

However, I do recognise how important he is to us.

For those asking about a replacement - McGowan?

I'm not fan of Zaliukas and never have been but someone slipping is unfortunate, hardly a mistake. We do however need to get a couple of central defenders in the next transfer window. Webster although our best centrehalf by a mile is always out injured, Barr still hasn't upped his game, McGowan isn't getting a proper chance at central defence, Jonsson is a defensive midfielder and a makeshift centrehalf if any injuries pop up, Mrowiec is just a back-up to Jonsson in my opinion and whom i don't rate anyway and Zaliukas is...well.. Zaliukas, anytime the ball goes near him i wait with baited breath for the dreaded moment of Zal..ness and breathe out a sigh of relief when a mistake hasn't happened or shake my head with eyes shut when it does.

No matter what folk think of the current defenders at the club, it's plain to see we need something different in there.

Zaliukas seems to have an awful lot of bad luck.

Archived