Away form

i8hibsh

Very worried about Sunday. When warg the last time that we won a competative game from home? In my head I think we are about 1 in 15.

Very worried about Sunday. When warg the last time that we won a competative game from home? In my head I think we are about 1 in 15.

our away form is depressing, however St Johnstone's home form is pretty poor......of course, it'll be typical Hearts to change that stat!

Hamilton in February?

TBH Im actually wavering about going - that's take some doing for me.

Under Csaba, JJ and now PS our away form has been pretty average - in fact poor.

We laught at Hibs on here and rightly so but are we that much better than them. God we should be with the talent we have at our disposal but imho something is not right at the club. The players don't seem to care eough and this has nothing to do with Weds night.

Oh my work this is worse than originally feared.

I can't believe the lack of attention this is getting.

This is unacceptable!

2 nil St J on sunday :down:

Aye our away form is atrocious. Under JJ last season though, it was very good overall - it just became part of our shan run at the end of the season.

Time to pick up a win this weekend. We're not scoring enough goals away from home, so although in PS' 3 aways so far we've only conceded 2, we've got 2 draws and a loss on the record. Good job the home form is alright just now. :stare:

Aye our away form is atrocious. Under JJ last season though, it was very good overall - it just became part of our shan run at the end of the season.

Time to pick up a win this weekend. We're not scoring enough goals away from home, so although in PS' 3 aways so far we've only conceded 2, we've got 2 draws and a loss on the record. Good job the home form is alright just now. :stare:

I remember we went about 6 away wins in a row last season.

Fait play to any Jambo making the journey to Perth on Sunday.

My next away trip (and likely only one of the season) will be Dunfermline as my bird is from there and i'll probs be staying there for the weekend.

Surely not, not when PS has been doing such a great job!

How often does a club change manager and not have a honeymoon period of winning a few games?

Surely not, not when PS has been doing such a great job!

How often does a club change manager and not have a honeymoon period of winning a few games?

You'll have to try a lot harder than that FFS. :vrface:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's just coincided with our run of bad form from February onwards. We had a very good away record until then and I think our first draw away from home was at Pittodrie in February, before that we hadn't dropped any points on the road outside Glasgow.

CavySlaveJambo

I remember we went about 6 away wins in a row last season.

WLWWWWWWLLWD

That is up to the end of February, the losses are all in Glasgow

The Draw is the last match in february and is the start of the loss of form.

In any event away from home last season we only lost at Tannadice, Ibrox, and Celtic Park.

You'll have to try a lot harder than that FFS. :vrface:

Try harder to do what???

I have commented that I like some of what PS is trying to do, but when plan A isn't working you need to have a backup plan surely. And here so far I am yet to be convinced.

We have not played well this season apart from 45 mins at Ibrox and the match at WHL. That concerns me. Away from home we lack any adventure or creativity at all.

Would like to see us play with more urgency and pace. This doesn't mean we can't pass the ball, but passing without movement is going to lead nowhere.

Archived