Wedding Suit Hire

johndawgylt

Got my mates wedding on the 14th of October and wondering where the best place is to hire a Wedding Suit in Edinburgh?

I hired a kilt for my cousins wedding in June, so looking for a smart suit this time.

Cheers

Got my Kilt for my cousins wedding from Debenhams(sp). They also do suits. Think the total cost for the kilt outfit was about ?80 and they were fine for the short notice that I needed. Even let me keep it for 5 days at no extra cost.

Why do men leave it so late.. ? Women buy wedding outfits well in advance.. So we can change our mind and get something else.. :lol:

Got my mates wedding on the 14th of October and wondering where the best place is to hire a Wedding Suit in Edinburgh?

I hired a kilt for my cousins wedding in June, so looking for a smart suit this time.

Cheers

Would certainly not recommend that place on Haymarket Terrace, had dreadful experience there a few years ago just prior to our wedding. Almost everything that could possibly go wrong at one of these places did and on top of that the service was amazingly poor... :(

Archived