wee Temps

david mcgee

Drops the shoulder, turns one way, then the next, moves inside, shows the defender outside,runs straight at goal,lethal shot or picks a cross.

Magnifique!

Scotlands young player of the year?

Possibly of the decade?

Name your price.

Anybody have any idea wots happened?

Loss of confidence?

Ive not lost all of mine quite yet!

Once saw a Bet365 ad at half time of our match. The live bet was 'How many time will Temps turn inside in the next half'

St Mirren away at Xmas, was ready to be subbed but turned the game. Since then we've had 2 short spells at Ibrox both ended with injury / fear.

winston churchill

Drops the shoulder, turns one way, then the next, moves inside, shows the defender outside,runs straight at goal,lethal shot or picks a cross.

Magnifique!

Scotlands young player of the year?

Possibly of the decade?

Name your price.

Anybody have any idea wots happened?

Loss of confidence?

Ive not lost all of mine quite yet!

Six game purple patch against pub players just before xmas last year =?5 million valuation from kickback :lol:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Six game purple patch against pub players just before xmas last year =?5 million valuation from kickback :lol:

Calling Premier League players "pub players" = roaster. :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

More than good enough for the SPL. He will go up and down in form as most wingers do. Good wee player, hop PS gets a run of good form out of him soon. :)

Has all the skill required, speedy enough, but lacks strength. Needs to go to the gym and work on upper body strength, he's too easily shrugged off the ball.

Cuts in faaaar to often for my liking, play him on the right with driver or novi on the left with sutton up top, we would get quite a few goals from crosses, with stevo good in the air aswell, its something were not exploiting

Cuts in faaaar to often for my liking, play him on the right with driver or novi on the left with sutton up top, we would get quite a few goals from crosses, with stevo good in the air aswell, its something were not exploiting

He's played all his best games on the left.

He's played all his best games on the left.

Against Celtic, That cross to Bouzid, he was on the right.

Misses Kevin Kyle IMO, think he knew once he beat a man and swung it in Kyle would be on the end of it 9 out of 10 times. Now he has to slow down/cut back and it doesn't suit him at the moment.I think when he learns when to pass and when to go on a mazy he'll come good.

Hope he gets some form back soon! Good wee player but one-trick-pony that the rest have sussed, shame Kyle's not around at the moment, seems to play his best stuff when KK's about.

Archived