Ian Brines

ScottW51

The sooner that failed abortion and his disgusting sidekicks suffer career ending injuries the better.

I fecking HATE them, him in particular.

I'm really hoping that folk who were at the game are about to appear and tell us that the goal we had chalked off was a poor decision and the penalty claim was a stonewall. Then I'll happily blame Brines.

Until then, I'm afraid the blame lies squarely with the players.

who gives a toss, its a cup that we havent won for about 50 years, even if it was a stone wall pen going by the takers at the end we would have probably missed it, lets leave this and the crap ref scandal behind and concentrate on the league cos its win-able.

But surely the point here is that if we had won on penalties tonight would this thread have surfaced.Wasn't at the game so can't comment on his performance but referee threads are tedious in the extreme.

Read the OP Kneejerk!!!

Why bring up Brines then?

It was kinda obvious where the OP was steering this thread though, so no kneejerk intended, jsut thought I'd get in in before the conspiracy kicked off :thumbsup:

Not talking about Brines is like not talking about cancer!

Whatever you do, don't mention the 'B' word!!!

It was kinda obvious where the OP was steering this thread though, so no kneejerk intended, jsut thought I'd get in in before the conspiracy kicked off :thumbsup:

Over 6 years too late!!!

It was kinda obvious where the OP was steering this thread though

Did you read the first line of the OP?

If so, do it again, this time actually take it in instead of spouting pish about what has not been said.

But surely the point here is that if we had won on penalties tonight would this thread have surfaced.Wasn't at the game so can't comment on his performance but referee threads are tedious in the extreme.

TBF I've seen threads on Brines when we've won!

both brines & murphy gave johnsons goal, but somehow, after a wee chat that was promped by the ayr players decided to disallow it. how the **** does that happen. both cheats!!!

TBF I've seen threads on Brines when we've won!

Fair point,Colin but i was speaking in a general sense.We've probably seen our fair share of referee ******-ups over the years but it seems to be more prevelent on here.

It has to be official's fault etc.

Gets boring....sometimes we're just not very good!

He is a clown but we should be good enough in games like this that he can't have an effect. In any case, was it not the Asst that changed his mind on Eggert's "goal".

We will see highlights and it is stick on certainty that nobody will be able to see if there was any infringement - nobody that is but the man with x-ray specs on the touchline.

I wonder what our win ratio is when brines refs our games compared too other refs.

I blame the lazy players.

Brines gave the goal, linesman chopped it off.

Both of the reprobates gave the goal, both ran towards half way, both ran back down when they noticed Jonsson was injured, the the dwarf prick running the line decides that he saw a hand ball, and the goal was taken from us.

Absolutely disgraceful.

I wonder what our win ratio is when brines refs our games compared too other refs.

I blame the lazy players.

I'd be very interested to see this stat.

I was at the game, Eggys looked like a goal and Mcgowans wAs a stonewaller. But it wasn't just us that Brines was unfair on, some of his decisions for both teams were a joke.

no. murphy ran up the park when the goal went in,

Paulo Sergio questioning that on Hearts World.

Why was the linesman half way back to the halfway line, an Ayr player screams at the ref, he asks the linesman, who then says he saw handball?

Also thought penalty was a stonewaller, although Hearts World may have thought it wasn't (if same incident).

Ok we were maybe poor, but just how often do this pair give extremely dubious decisions?

Murphy was questioned by name by Walter Smith away to Motherwell 2 seasons ago after a terrible offside decision, and Murphy gave a poor decision against Celtic away to Hamilton last season, so he may just be piss. But Brines?

Still, play better and don't give them the chance, but still very poor officials (I am being polite).

it would be interesting to find out if the 4th official had a say via the radio mic?? I've no idea if eggy did handle it, he threw himself at the ball through a ruck of players, & both brines & murphy signaled a goal.

Aye, all his fault right enough :blink:

Ref allows himself to be talked into changing his decision by Ayr Utd players, they go up the park and score comic capers goal and all of a sudden 2-0 and game over becomes 1-1 and game on. Yes, it is his ******* fault, incompetent arsehole of a man.

both brines & murphy gave johnsons goal, but somehow, after a wee chat that was promped by the ayr players decided to disallow it. how the **** does that happen. both cheats!!!

Thats how it appeared to me !? We were in the shed not far from the goal, seemed to me the ball went in off Eggerts side / back, no sign of any handball at all...

Typical kb fans at the game saw what happed and are angry tired and soaked, smug folk in their warm houses make witty snide comments!

Radioactive Mince

I'm really hoping that folk who were at the game are about to appear and tell us that the goal we had chalked off was a poor decision and the penalty claim was a stonewall. Then I'll happily blame Brines.

I was actually at the game. It looked a poor decision that I would have to see again to decide upon.

It looked a fair shout for a penalty.

Whatever, I still hope that Hearts-hating b@stard has a horrible, horrible life, and not a very long one.

As blatant a cheat as you'll ever see, throughout the whole 120+ minutes.

Typical kb fans at the game saw what happed and are angry tired and soaked, smug folk in their warm houses make witty snide comments!

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm at work, been out in the cold, tired and soaked and a wee bit angry.

The original point was that the OP has started a thread and it was obvious where it was going.

Other posters defended the intention but here we are, exactly where I said it would go.

Until you've seen the all angle replays, I really don't think we can blame Brines or the officials, that's all?

IMHO of course :ermm:

Just back in from the game. For me It was a goal, and the ref and linesman both indicated so, it looked like Brines was coming to check on Eggy after the goal, all of a sudden he goes over to the linesman, with the Ayr players screaming at him and the keeper especially, you just knew what was coming. The penalty incident was up the other end, but from where I was standing it looked like a deliberate push and a pen. My mate didnt think it was, so I will await the replay.

We were pish, no doubt, but Brines is a cheat and he does hate Hearts. Twice the ball went out for a corner, when it was clear no Hearts player had touched the ball, and he gave them both to Ayr. The Ayr player was standing time wasting, doing keepie up's on the touchline and Brines just watched him. The number 3 for them should have been off, just for the amount of fouls he gave away. All in Brines is a cheating cockend. All of that said, we just werent good enough.

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm at work, been out in the cold, tired and soaked and a wee bit angry.

The original point was that the OP has started a thread and it was obvious where it was going.

Other posters defended the intention but here we are, exactly where I said it would go.

Until you've seen the all angle replays, I really don't think we can blame Brines or the officials, that's all?

how many angles did brines & murphy see it from when they BOTH gave the goal?

Both initially gave the goal so what changed their minds?

The Ayr keeper and players flapping around the ref who then went for a 'consultation' with the linesman - farce !

Radioactive Mince
If we had won on penalties tonight would this thread have surfaced?

Yes, Boab, undoubtedly.

I wish that the pricks in black/yellow/blue would be a less popular topic of conversation in this country, but they are all too often the stars of the show; through their own design a lot of the time, I might suggest.

Fair point,Colin but i was speaking in a general sense.We've probably seen our fair share of referee ******-ups over the years but it seems to be more prevelent on here.

It has to be official's fault etc.

Gets boring....sometimes we're just not very good!

So going by your logic, we cant have both? We were poor, no excuses are being made, but the fact still remains, Brines is a cheating prick when it comes to Hearts.

it would be interesting to find out if the 4th official had a say via the radio mic?? I've no idea if eggy did handle it, he threw himself at the ball through a ruck of players, & both brines & murphy signaled a goal.

No way the 4th official could have had any kind of view of the incident, it was far side of the goal from the main stand with a whole load of players blocking the view inbetween, unless of course he too sahres Mr Brines supersenses and x-ray vision that is... :angry:

The replays are irrelevant. Jonsson could have picked the ball up and hand placed in into the back of the net and it wouldn't have mattered. Fact is, the goal was awarded by both cheating prick in the middle and his poncey little sidekick (Which was made obvious by the linesman running towards the half way line and Brines also moving towards the half way line after signalling a goal).

What part of this are you failing to get? I can't help but get the feeling your only intention here is to wind people up.

This is the issue for me tonight.

Yes we were pish.

Yes the players were lazy

But it was 2-0. At 2-0 its over and we go through tonight. I ******* detest Ian Brines.

He gave it, the linesman gave it, it was a goal. Goals change games. That goal stand, the game starts from kick off Zal doesn't slip and we go through.

Cheating little ***** the lot of them.

On the goal not given i was directly behind the linesman and trust me on this he never saw any handball. Brines defo never saw it as he gave the goal and also told the linesman this.

So my conclusion is the players swayed his decision.

I was at the game and that is that was exactly what happened.

Eggert scores a perfectly good goal (I commented on how brave he'd been to stick his head in where it hurt ), Brines, who was standing a few feet away gives the goal, no flag from the linesman.

A couple of Ayr players start to whine about it so after a pretend "consultation" with his linesman, Brines overturns his decision and books Eggert.

The penalty couldn't be more stonewall and god only knows how Brines doesn't see anything wrong with a waist high assault.

But don't let that stop you blaming whoever you want to make this weeks scapegoat :thumbsup:

Archived