Starting from scratch

Sterling Archer

Sterling Archer

Two part question here. If you were starting a team from scratch and could choose a player in one position, which position would you choose?

Secondly, if you had to pick an SPL player to start your team with, who would it be?

Two part question here. If you were starting a team from scratch and could choose a player in one position, which position would you choose?

Secondly, if you had to pick an SPL player to start your team with, who would it be?

1. Is this worldwide? Id choose Schweinsteiger. He'd be the main man in my team as I believe central midfield to be the most important position on the park.

2. Steven Davis. Form wasnt so last season as the season before, but he's the best player in the SPL.

For Hearts, i would choose striker.

If it was an Spl player to fill that position i would choose Jelavic or Hooper. Probably hooper.

Sterling Archer

1. Is this worldwide? Id choose Schweinsteiger. He'd be the main man in my team as I believe central midfield to be the most important position on the park.

2. Steven Davis. Form wasnt so last season as the season before, but he's the best player in the SPL.

Yeah, worldwide works. I'm sure there'll be some quite different opinions on how you'd build a team.

For Hearts, i would choose striker.

If it was an Spl player to fill that position i would choose Jelavic or Hooper. Probably hooper.

The point is you wouldn't have any players. Would that change your answer?

Yeah, worldwide works. I'm sure there'll be some quite different opinions on how you'd build a team.

The point is you wouldn't have any players. Would that change your answer?

I'd have Messi playing anywhere in that case!

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

1. Central midfield.

2. Ki Sung-Yueng.

This.

The boy is nearly a brilliant all-round deep lying playmaker. He has great passing ability, vision, long range shooting and free kicks. Still needs to work on the defending side of the role I feel. But a very talented player indeed.

1. I'm thinking along the same lines as The Brow, but I'd go for Essien.

2. I would've said Davis, but just to throw in a different name I'll say Kayal.

Sterling Archer

1.Goalkeeper

2.Kello

(Always good to have a reliable goalkeeper)

:interesting:

Sterling Archer

Left back

Daniel Grainger.

Class act imo

I think you may have misread the question. The SPL player doesn't necessarily have to match the position. Or would you really start building a team at left back?

donaldius fordovich

Goalkeeper, which would sadly mean McGregor. Brian Clough, when manager at Notts Forest, considered the goalkeeping position so important he spent hugely on Peter Shilton...if it's good enough for Old Big 'Ead, it's good enough for me

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Xavi for me. Central midfield is arguably the most important part of the side and the guy's range of passing is absolutely incredible, would argue that there is nobody better. Successful teams have midfielders who can create anything out of nothing.

For an SPL side, I'd probably pick Davis also. He's an excellent midfield player with good passing ability and is also good at getting forward. He can play wide also and often plays there when the manager is looking for a midfield to be a bit more solid.

Centre Half

SPL player Jelavic

the head says a centre midfielder but the heart would be centre forward and best players in SPL to build a team around these positions would be Scott Robinson and Gordon Smith respectively (more so because have not noticed any other young talent coming through in other teams)

Steven Naismith is the best SPL player (now feel dirty)

Archived