Well Done East Fife

Feeno

Shame about the vermin winning tho.

Every cloud etc. ......hubz'll be easier to beat ( if we beat Ayr) and we draw the wee team in the next round!

Francis Albert

Yes, well done East Fife, Robbo and the lads.

(And well done Vlad for not going for Paw Broon for manager as some on here argued for).

Aberdeen really are woeful these days.

These days? I don't remember Aberdeen ever being good (one of the bonuses of being born after their "glory days").

Barring a season or two when the two Jimmys were running the show up there, they've always been shite. :smuggy:

Well played East Fife though, hope they get a plum tie in the next round :thumbsup:

We_are_the_Hearts

Is Matty Park on loan? Apparently he was outstanding last night and has been improving all season. This info comes from a player, not the media monkeys :whistling::thumbsup:

We_are_the_Hearts

These days? I don't remember Aberdeen ever being good (one of the bonuses of being born after their "glory days").

Barring a season or two when the two Jimmys were running the show up there, they've always been shite. :smuggy:

Well played East Fife though, hope they get a plum tie in the next round :thumbsup:

They were a good team again in the late 80s/early 90s when they had the likes of Bett, Charlie Nicholerse, Jess, Gilhaus, Snelder etc but have been complete mince since not long after they lost the League on the last day of the season to Rangers. They thought they were on the way back when Windass opened his big gob and they were soon put in their place

"Hope we don't get Hearts because then half my team wouldn't be able to play"

:yas:

Heard that last night, great stuff Robbo and well done Fife Hearts :thumbsup:

A lot of my lads were suffering from cramp tonight, get your load on Stenhousemuir on Saturday.

Hammer of the Hibs, the punters pal.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A lot of my lads were suffering from cramp tonight, get your load on Stenhousemuir on Saturday.

Hammer of the Hibs, the punters pal.

Made for an entertaining Open all Mic's. Robbo gave similar advice after stuffing the Pars, Stenny worth a look on Saturday then. Tough game for us tonight unless we approach it 100%. Just read the Aberdeen P & J, Pa's quote "They battered Dunfermline, but they didnt batter us".

Unbelievable, I suppose not getting battered makes it acceptable to lose to the bottom team in Div 2 at home. <_<

Shame about the vermin winning tho.

Saw your thread title and was just about to post what you posted above :lol: Pleased for Robbo too. :thumbsup: And Ridgers saved a couple of penalties :D

Just been reading an interview with Robbo and he plans to step down and Gordon Durie will take over. Apparantly it's a 1200 mile trip he's making every week from Inverness.

Wednesdays edition of the Daily Record of all places!! I know, I know, it has direct quotes from him though.

interesting...

Where is the interview?

Archived