Romanov Airlines!

Jam Tarts 1874

Dagger Is Back

You could just picture him at the airport trying to tell the pilots how to do their job.

Let's just hope the pilots don't sign contracts in the same way as footballers do! He is a cheeky ###### though.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Ah well, someone has to say it !!!

Twice weekly plane loads of Lith duds expected then, at least there is return flights so they can GTF a week later.:whistling:

would you risk getting on a Vlad charter?

Absolutely. Its not as if Vlad has a reputation for cutting corners or being incompetent. Proper maintenance is hardly important on an aircraft. If any parts need replaced, he'll get them down the scrappies and install them on a "temporary" basis.

Then, he'll fire the pilots and appoint his neice and son to fly the plane back and forward in order to break the dominance of American Airlines and BA within 5 years.

CRAZYJET? MADFUDAIR?

he should instead sell charter trips between edinburgh and kaunas in his K-19 widowmaker submarine that he bought.

"we're all going on a madfud holiday, no more working for a year or two, fun and laughter on our madfud holiday, no more working for me and you.... and we all might die too..."

Oh god. He hasn't gone and bought that Star1 Airline or whatever they're called, has he?

Romanov air or not, I definitely want to plan a trip to Lithuania sometime soon....probably this year. Been saying that since I heard the news regarding the new routes from Edinburgh. Romanovs and other assorted mentalists aside, it does look like a pretty cool place to visit.

marshallschunkychicken

I reckon it's more likely he's looking to organise stag type events in Vilnius, as the route has been opened up, rather than go in competition with the likes of Ryanair.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Oh Dear,

He would spend a large chunk of time giving boxing lessons to the pilots before the flights (as it would be essential to the job)and would promise that everything would be in place for them to get on with their jobs only to pull the plug on the purchase of aviation fuel at the last min.

Alternatively, he could have such a successful first year that customers expectations become ridiculously high in the subsequent years.

Seymour M Hersh

Oh god. He hasn't gone and bought that Star1 Airline or whatever they're called, has he?

Romanov air or not, I definitely want to plan a trip to Lithuania sometime soon....probably this year. Been saying that since I heard the news regarding the new routes from Edinburgh. Romanovs and other assorted mentalists aside, it does look like a pretty cool place to visit.

If it's half a nice a Talin in Estonia was you'll have a great time.

Some quality comments in this thread :thumbsup:

On a serious note, it doesn't have to do much with VR. It's just Ryanair opening a direct flight to Edinburgh. There are a lot of Lithuanians working or studying in the UK, and Edinburgh is one of the cities with a considerably large community.

Some quality comments in this thread thumbsup.gif

On a serious note, it doesn't have to do much with VR. It's just Ryanair opening a direct flight to Edinburgh. There are a lot of Lithuanians working or studying in the UK, and Edinburgh is one of the cities with a considerably large community.

Yes, but why would Hearts be running a poll and taking steps to gauge interest? That's the weird part.

Yes, but why would Hearts be running a poll and taking steps to gauge interest? That's the weird part.

Bureau de Change facilities at Ukio Bankas?

Show your season ticket and get a better deal on accommodation? Our owner is Lithuanian and now there is a market for people to go to and from Edinburgh and Vilnius. He has a foot in both markets so I'm sure he will want to develop some sort of product/service to caash in.

It's simple: remember the hotel that was to have been an integral part of the Old Stand redevelopment? It's now to built somewhere else...! :whistling:

Bureau de Change facilities at Ukio Bankas?

Show your season ticket and get a better deal on accommodation? Our owner is Lithuanian and now there is a market for people to go to and from Edinburgh and Vilnius. He has a foot in both markets so I'm sure he will want to develop some sort of product/service to caash in.

Fairy nuff, sounds about right I s'pose. Wonder what they'll come up with? Perhaps I should offer myself as a test guinea pig.

Fairy nuff, sounds about right I s'pose. Wonder what they'll come up with? Perhaps I should offer myself as a test guinea pig.

Careful what you volunteer for! :P

Carl Weathers

I thought it was fairly dull and industrial but I was on a Scotland trip getting bladdered. I'm sure there are lovely parts to it!

Archived