WTF this dollie makes no sense !

Guest vanbasten1874

Has read the word "engendered" in the dictionary recently and is using it at every opportunity to appear intelligent IMO.

Has read the word "engendered" in the dictionary recently and is using it at every opportunity to appear intelligent IMO.

"big words make me right" is common place in football forums.

mahgrassyshoes

No hint as to what that actual quantity of "cheating Hearts did" or any examples of it. In other words it's aload of faecal matter.

Right enough, they do a lot of ovine engendering in them there parts.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

He's only used it once.

He's only used it once.

Thanks for the counting lesson. Neverthelesss, I think it's quite clear what my post meant, and I don't think I need to explain it to an intelligent sort such as yourself.

Don't make another heel turn, JMT - it's very unbecoming of you.

what has to be taken into account is the propensity of aberdeen fans to deviate wildly from reality on a regular basis.

if they believe in fairy tales such as bringing 5,000 fans to tynecastle to occupy the 3,500 capacity school end stand, then there's a good chance that they have invented supposed cheating where there was no such thing.

this particular aberdeen fan has engendered feelings of pity and loathing in equal measure.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Thanks for the counting lesson. Neverthelesss, I think it's quite clear what my post meant, and I don't think I need to explain it to an intelligent sort such as yourself.

Don't make another heel turn, JMT - it's very unbecoming of you.

Yep, but in terms of having a go at the bloke for talking shite you picked a terrible example.

And this isn't a heel turn, so less of the patronising. I'm merely keeping you straight as you seem to have needed it in this case.

This from a supporter of a team who failed to return the ball to Hearts when we put it out of play for an injury.

In fact, it's the second consecutive season that it's happened to us at their midden.

Let the hypocrites gorge on their sour grapes. Then kick back and watch while they continue to rot in their own bottom six juices.

Yep, but in terms of having a go at the bloke for talking shite you picked a terrible example.

And this isn't a heel turn, so less of the patronising. I'm merely keeping you straight as you seem to have needed it in this case.

:lol:

It's really not a big deal - I looked at the way the lad's piece was set out, it looked a bit like he'd structured his writing in order to be able to slip in the word, and so I made a light hearted comment about it here. There's absolutely no reason to be taking issue with it, but as it seems to be "swing wildly and unnecessarily for Thommo" season at the moment, batter in.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

It's really not a big deal - I looked at the way the lad's piece was set out, it looked a bit like he'd structured his writing in order to be able to slip in the word, and so I made a light hearted comment about it here. There's absolutely no reason to be taking issue with it, but as it seems to be "swing wildly and unnecessarily for Thommo" season at the moment, batter in.

You make me seem like a really touchy ******* when you put it like that..

sad.gif

You make me seem like a really touchy ******* when you put it like that..

sad.gif

:D

The question is, does the cap fit????? ;)

I'm still a bit fragile from other recent Mexican stand-offs as well, to be fair - a couple have been like the last scene in The Way Of The Gun without the worthy adversary. I just want to be loved.

I've read this a few times and it still doesn't make sense...unless there's a typo and it's meant to say 'too'

'The amount of cheating from Hearts this engendered probably did not affect the outcome of the match, as another peculiar set of decisions by Mark McGhee to ensured we were unlikely to win.'

No explanation needed really as I don't particularly care - just wanted to point out the general craptitude of the submission and / or publication.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

:D

The question is, does the cap fit????? ;)

I'm still a bit fragile from other recent Mexican stand-offs as well, to be fair - a couple have been like the last scene in The Way Of The Gun without the worthy adversary. I just want to be loved.

It probably does tbh. dry.gif

You need to point me in the direction of your other running battles if you have the time and inclination.

The People's Chimp

Confirmed by the further use of "peculiar" and "patently."

As in, it's not really that peculiar that this dollie is quite patently a cretin, engendered as he was, by the unnatural union between a man and a sheep.

Amazing comments really.

Aberdeen are by far the biggest cheats in the SPL. The way they have got Zal sent off (about 3 times) in the past was disgraceful.

I thought it was also funny how McGhee blamed injured players on the defeat when we were missing both Driver and Wallace.

It would be awesome if the sheep got relegated. Its about time they did.

"big words make me right" is common place in football forums.

That should be 'commonplace'. :whistling:

Disagree. His use of the word didn't fit, and didn't make any sense, meaning Thommo's analysis is almost certainly correct. But I like the tough guy, contrarian image you've been cultivating lately. I think it's very amusing. Variety is the spice of life and all that? :thumbsup:

I thought you welcomed the chase, young Thommo? :D

Disagree. His use of the word didn't fit, and didn't make any sense, meaning Thommo's analysis is almost certainly correct. But I like the tough guy, contrarian image you've been cultivating lately. I think it's very amusing. Variety is the spice of life and all that? :thumbsup:

I can't decide if I like it or not, because I liked the old JMT. Can't handle change, me. I do quite like the bad boy with a conscience thing that he's been dabbling in though. :thumbsup:

On the last point... Of course. Sadly my mind's on more pressing matters as I have a big fight on Saturday to prepare for. ;)

Guest John Meurig Thomas

What's so amusing about it, exactly?

gorgie rd eh11

No hint as to what that actual quantity of "cheating Hearts did" or any examples of it. In other words it's aload of faecal matter.

It's the standard response for supporters of all teams to react to defeats from HMFC with they're cheats, or dirty, or divers, or :eek:, too big. They've all bought into the big bad Hearts nonsense and use it to soften the blow of just how s****e their own team are. :rolleyes:

Too big a word. Find it easier to breakdown ridicul ously b ig words.

Right enough, they do a lot of ovine engendering in them there parts.

That's where the idea came from for the Wrong Turn films, 3 toes is not a sheep.

Archived