Congratulations Motherwell

Marooned In Oz

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Why the **** would you congratulate Murderwell?

Hope they go bust.

Living in the town Im pleased for my mates but thats as far as my praise goes. They do despise us with a passion after all.

Gregory House M.D.

**** motherwell hope craig browns next tam scobbies a porcupine

Marooned In Oz

Hope they go bust.

Because I'm not a bitter about another scottish club having a good result in europe? Why should I be?

I support all non OF/hibs Scottish teams in europe so was happy for them. Credit where it's due. They've done themselves proud.

If it were up to alot of the people on here all teams would be out of business.

Living in the town Im pleased for my mates but thats as far as my praise goes. They do despise us with a passion after all.

That's why i'm looking forward to playing them!

:D

Because I'm not a bitter about another scottish club having a good result in europe? Why should I be?

I support all non OF/hibs Scottish teams in europe so was happy for them. Credit where it's due. They've done themselves proud.

Nice one you beat me to it, obviously some people are too keen to slag off teams when future qualifications in europe can depend on it.

rudi must stay

Great performance and deserved victory.

Credit where it is due.

:thumbsup:

good result for them, not sure they deserve the congratulations though they were expected to go through..

Hope they go bust.

If things don't go well their pink pansy of an owner may just do that again.

They are RIVALS. Any success they get directly affects us.

I see you are on the other side of the planet though so I'll let you off.

Francis Albert

Aelesunds?

I think even Hibs might have got a result against them.

Well, OK that's going a bit far.

Hope they go bust.

This.

Some strange people on this forum.

Ecce Romanov

I like to see other Scottish teams doing well in Europe (with 3 noteable exeptions). All good for the co-efficient after all!

Marooned In Oz

They are RIVALS. Any success they get directly affects us.

I see you are on the other side of the planet though so I'll let you off.

Ah, the old "You live in australia so arn't allowed an opnion on hearts..." How ******* boring :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm in Scotland for the forseeable future, smart arse ;).

They are rivals? So? The longer they are in europe the more tired they will be over the season. European hangovers anyone?

I just don't buy into this "hate every team on the planet" attitude. Yeah, when we play them, I hate them for 90 minutes, but after that they're pretty inoffensive to me and I have no problems wishing them well in european competition.

Ah, the old "You live in australia so arn't allowed an opnion on hearts..." How ******* boring :rolleyes:

They are rivals? So? The longer they are in europe the more tired they will be over the season. European hangovers anyone?

I just don't buy into this "hate every team on the planet" attitude. Yeah, when we play them, I hate them for 90 minutes, but after that they're pretty inoffensive to me and I have no problems wishing them well in european competition.

Chill Skippy.

You've obviously not been to Murderwell for a while. You wouldn't understand. :)

Marooned In Oz

Chill Skippy.

You've obviously not been to Murderwell for a while. You wouldn't understand. :)

I ******* hate fir park. It's a horrible dump of a stadium, whenever Ive seen us there we've been absolutely dire and I know their fans are less than complementary about us as I've seen it first hand.

That said, I don't hate them. Life is too short to go around hating everyone that isn't us. My hate is reserved for the real horrible clubs out there, not a small club from Lanarkshire.

I ******* hate fir park. It's a horrible dump of a stadium, whenever Ive seen us there we've been absolutely dire and I know their fans are less than complementary about us as I've seen it first hand.

That said, I don't hate them. Life is too short to go around hating everyone that isn't us. My hate is reserved for the real horrible clubs out there, not a small club from

Lanarkshire.

Spread your hate a little buddy. Focussing it like that will give you an ulcer

Gregory House M.D.

They hate HMFC with an unhealthy passion and see us as their 'bitter' rivals. I think they do it to feel the SPL actually needs them. They are all utter filth who hang on to hearts like that wee bit of shite and toilet roll hangs on to an arse hair to make people believe they mean something to the SPL. I therefor hope they get rattled in every game.

HGW

I remeber the half time roll seller at fir park, walking aboot wi a cardboard box shouting...cheese or meat, cheese or meat.

Funniest experience I ever had a football match was when a Hearts fan asked, going for irony I hope..after the guy had been doing the rounds for about ten minutes.. Hey mate! What ye goat!!!....The boys face was priceless. I dont like them, but I cant hate them for that reason.

Hans von Luck

Horrible Club, Horrible Town, Horrible People,

Hope they get humped out in the next round.

Watered down Wedgie's.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I agree mate. It's a bit petty to hate Motherwell to be honest. Well done!

Horrible Club, Horrible Town, Horrible People,

Hope they get humped out in the next round.

Watered down Weegie's.

:Agree:

Wouldn't give them the reek off of my shite.

Francis Albert

I wonder how many Well fans congratulated us on our win against Siroki Brijeg, the then Bosnian champions. A result that was greeted with indifference by the Scottish media, and even by most of JKB.

Malcolm Tucker

I see literally no reason why we should be congratulating them.

Jobless spankers the lot of them. Hope they get pumped.

Great performance and deserved victory.

Credit where it is due.

I can't stand Unemployed Steelmen FC and really hope they get humiliated in the next round.

I also can't get my head round anyone wishing to congratulate a fellow SPL club. They should all be hated to varying degrees. :down:

Guest jambomickey

I can't stand Unemployed Steelmen FC and really hope they get humiliated in the next round.

I also can't get my head round anyone wishing to congratulate a fellow SPL club. They should all be hated to varying degrees. :down:

agreed, hibs and the old firm way above anybody else tho for me.

Guest Dipped Flake

Well done Motherwell, at least they haven't embarrassed Scottish footbal like the tims and the hibs.

I do feel sorry for those on here that have to spout hatred for every single club in Scotland (well apart from 1, or 2 if you include our traditional fans)

I want to see Scottish teams do well in Europe. I want our game to improve and people to get back their interest in our game. Having teams in Europe as long as possible creates that interest so long may they continue. Good luck to Dunee Utd too

Jambof3tornado

One things thats for sure is that with a few competitive matches under their belts they will hit the ground running when the league kicks off.

Good result for them but the next round is where it gets tough!!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Well done Motherwell, at least they haven't embarrassed Scottish footbal like the tims and the hibs.

I do feel sorry for those on here that have to spout hatred for every single club in Scotland (well apart from 1, or 2 if you include our traditional fans)

I want to see Scottish teams do well in Europe. I want our game to improve and people to get back their interest in our game. Having teams in Europe as long as possible creates that interest so long may they continue. Good luck to Dunee Utd too

Couldn't agree more!

The Old Tolbooth

One things thats for sure is that with a few competitive matches under their belts they will hit the ground running when the league kicks off.

Good result for them but the next round is where it gets tough!!

That's the only plus that I can think of too, because they open up against the vermin and should hopefully strip a lot fitter than them :thumbsup:

To be fair to ourselves, I think that 90% of Hearts fans will be quite pleased to see Motherwell do ok in Europe; it is just a few blowhards on here who spend time hating the likes of them. I was at Tynecastle at the 3-0 humping in 82 and I still don't hate em, why should i.

As for the 'dole queue' stuff on here, that's just embarrassing, presumably fans of Thatcher talking ...

linkin- hearts

I don't care how far Well go in Europe as long as we finish above them in the league and beat them in any cups we meet in.:thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

To be fair to ourselves, I think that 90% of Hearts fans will be quite pleased to see Motherwell do ok in Europe; it is just a few blowhards on here who spend time hating the likes of them. I was at Tynecastle at the 3-0 humping in 82 and I still don't hate em, why should i.

As for the 'dole queue' stuff on here, that's just embarrassing, presumably fans of Thatcher talking ...

you, my friend, are a trumpet. some astounding comments in there.

you, my friend, are a trumpet. some astounding comments in there.

sounds like I've touched a sorespot but can you cut out the personal abuse, please?

Couldn't agree more!

Here Here!

Some fans on here are pathetic. Im backing Motherwell to do a 'Fulham' this year.

Gregory House M.D.

sounds like I've touched a sorespot but can you cut out the personal abuse, please?

you just said i'm pro-thatcher... and you may find most jambos hate motherwell... supporting them to embarrass hibs is very poor.

Gregory House M.D.

you just said i'm pro-thatcher... and you may find most jambos hate motherwell... supporting them to embarrass hibs is very poor.

I hope we pump them in the league this season but fair play to them tonight, good result.

Agree with this. These Euro qualifiers are banana skins so well done to them.

Paw Broon has quietly built a solid wee team there, expect them to be top 6 this year. So looking foward to rogering them 4 times in the league.

I really hope this happens.

Archived