I hate James Corden

Moriarty

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guildford_Jambo

Why do you hate him exactly? He is doing a song, which is raising money for charity!!

Grow up!

Why do you hate him exactly? He is doing a song, which is raising money for charity!!

Grow up!

He could find a cure for cancer, I'd still never forgive him for that BBC3 show and that crap he does on Sky1.

Grow up!

So just because he's raising money for charity, you're not allowed to dislike the bloke, or find him a complete tosspot, or to, god forbid, say you hate him?

Where would KB be without irrational hatred?

I refuse to watch the video as I know what it'll be like before I even watch it & I've just eaten my breakfast and want to keep a hold of it. Corden is a big plonker & about as funny as French & Saunders.

He could find a cure for cancer, I'd still never forgive him for that BBC3 show and that crap he does on Sky1.

I watched that nonsense of a Charity game on TV last night (there was nothin else on) and both he and Al Murray seem to think that the louder they shout, the funnier they become. I've had more humorous times at the dentist's.

I P Knightley

So just because he's raising money for charity, you're not allowed to dislike the bloke, or find him a complete tosspot, or to, god forbid, say you hate him?

Where would KB be without irrational hatred?

I refuse to watch the video as I know what it'll be like before I even watch it & I've just eaten my breakfast and want to keep a hold of it. Corden is a big plonker & about as funny as French & Saunders.

thumbsup.gif

I did enjoy the episode of Mock the Week with Corden on it but that proved to be a false dawn as I've not seen him do anything else that I've enjoyed.

I don't seethe with hate at the man, though as ( a ) it's not my style and ( b ) I have control over what I watch on the telly and can operate the off switch or leave the room perfectly adequately.

thumbsup.gif

I did enjoy the episode of Mock the Week with Corden on it but that proved to be a false dawn as I've not seen him do anything else that I've enjoyed.

I don't seethe with hate at the man, though as ( a ) it's not my style and ( b ) I have control over what I watch on the telly and can operate the off switch or leave the room perfectly adequately.[/color]

You really are clever then.

I can do that too but I kept waiting for a moment to savour but.....

The Mighty Thor

fat, talentless, smug git.

Chuck in the fact that he's a total walloper and i think you've covered it. :thumbsup:

James Corden, the white Richard Blackwood.

Surely this must be the final nail in his short 'comedy' career.

Dave Spacey

His voice when it goes really really high gets on my nerves. I don't like him or hate him, just meh.

ToadKiller Dog

:lol: Corden = a noise polluting irritant

Al Murray = even worse

Agree with Al Murray , his joke maybe funny the first time has gone stale as is stuck in a dead end .

he just irritates now .

Frankenstein Jambo.

Absoloutly nout wrong wi James Corden - top bloke who only want a laugh.

People who don't get him are old, pathetic house slumps who need to get out more :thumbsup:

Absoloutly nout wrong wi James Corden - top bloke who only want a laugh.

People who don't get him are old, pathetic house slumps who need to get out more :thumbsup:

Not true- I don't find the guy funny at all- complete and utter tosspot IMO and I'm a 21 year old girl who I don't think would be put in the "old, pathetic house slump" category. Everyone has different tastes and find different things funny- and I don't find him funny at all. :thumbsup:

For someone who rivals Lenny Henry for comedy, he's done quite well for himself. I suggest people who like him spend a weekend with Armando Ianucci, Peter Bayham, Chris Morris, Steve Coogan, Graham Linehan, Sean Lock etc then re-evaluate their opinion. He's just like the attention seeking ****** that everyone hated at school.

Shame ITV have decided to throw more money at him for the World Cup...

For someone who rivals Lenny Henry for comedy, he's done quite well for himself. I suggest people who like him spend a weekend with Armando Ianucci, Peter Bayham, Chris Morris, Steve Coogan, Graham Linehan, Sean Lock etc then re-evaluate their opinion. He's just like the attention seeking ****** that everyone hated at school.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who? genuinely never heard of him.

Aye Right!! dry.gif

Cordon seems a decent guy, Just seems to enjoy life and finds things funny. If that's why you hate him, fair enough. I wouoldn't go out of my way to watch him (Only seen 2 episodes of Gavin & Stacy recently, not my thing really) TBH, I did like his sports quiz on Sky thumbsup.gif Like a Grown up QoS without Phil Tuffnel and Matt Dawson (Now those 2 ***** I HATE!! verymad.gif )

Cordon....thumbsup.gif

saw him as a guest presenter on the friday night project, came accross as quite a decent guy, quality music video for "manboobs" with Justin Lee Collins.

Getting on my bits now though the more I see him, just cringe at all his "Footiechat". He's living off his "hilarious" team talk to the England footie team,.

Don't hate him, just a mediocre comedian qwho i think will fade away before long.

I think that describes him perfectly.

James Cordon, he's so...well, you know, so....ITV

Danny Wilde

Have to agree with many of the above Corden hate-posts, all spot-on.

Corden is at the top of both of my hate lists just now ie my 'rational hate list' and my 'irrational hate list'. Thats a first.

And with 4 weeks of the world-cup to go, theres a good chance his exponentially over-exposed micro-talent might see him hold onto top-spot in both lists...

BBC and ITV announce rival World Cup line-ups

One thing that ITV has that the BBC doesn't, largely due to its reluctance to bring back Fantasy Football, is a humorous spin on the action, with funnyman James Corden to present a regular live evening show, complete with highlights and special guests, for the duration of the tournament.

Snake Plissken

I challenge anyone to post evidence of James Corden not coming across as an unfunny, insufferable dick.

Bereft of even a modicum of wit, talent or any other discernable positive trait, his over-exposure is as irritating as it is baffling.

Johanes de Silentio

Mate of mine met him on holiday, and said the boy was brand new, great company, etc.

Thundercats Are Go

How anyone can have someone they have never met is beyond me. Quite pathetic really.

How anyone can have someone they have never met is beyond me. Quite pathetic really.

What do you think of Derek Riordan?

scottish_chicP

I really like James Corden and I won't watch the video because I know I won't like it!

rossthejambo

The word meh was invented for people like Corden.

He doesn't offend me enough to hate him but he's just not funny or likeable enough to have me swooning over him.

Very meh.

Drylaw Hearts

I challenge anyone to post evidence of James Corden not coming across as an unfunny, insufferable dick.

Bereft of even a modicum of wit, talent or any other discernable positive trait, his over-exposure is as irritating as it is baffling.

Miller Jambo 60

got 1 min in and was a bit sick in my mouth and switched it off

You managed 20 secs more than me.

Hannibal Lecter

I like him because of his work in Gavin & Stacey. :thumbsup:

He was class as Smithy.

Glad to see I'm not the only one on here who likes him. What some people may find funny others wont, don't mean you've got to hate the guy because it.

The People's Chimp

Put simply, the man is a roaster. He might do charidee work - while garnering acres of press and TV coverage - and might be a good laugh down the pub on holiday, but his comedic output is nil as far as I'm concerned. I'll judge him on his work, and his work is pish, he comes across as an insufferably smug gimp and the sum total of all of those things is "roaster."

He can write decent stuff but his manner in front of camera makes me want to jump through the telly and kick his teeth down his throat.

Put simply, the man is a roaster. He might do charidee work - while garnering acres of press and TV coverage - and might be a good laugh down the pub on holiday, but his comedic output is nil as far as I'm concerned. I'll judge him on his work, and his work is pish, he comes across as an insufferably smug gimp and the sum total of all of those things is "roaster."

Spot on.

The only good thing he's been in was The History Boys, and even then he did nothing other than be fat.

Archived