Hibs fans

Thundercats Are Go

Thundercats Are Go

Im aware of my comments about people linking to hibs.net so will eat the humble pie for mentioning them.

I genuinely cant believe the disgusting comments being made about Wallace Mercer and his family over there. Just received an email with a link to three threads about what happened 20 years ago and am frankly disgusted.

I may sometimes say over here it too strictly moderated but i take that back, for people to post gloating about a mans death is sick.

i wont link to the threads as i know it upsets some (yes, me included) and some of the language may get me into trouble for linking to it. but those interested in just how low that lot over the road can stoop can look (wouldnt if i were you).

Im aware of my comments about people linking to hibs.net so will eat the humble pie for mentioning them.

I genuinely cant believe the disgusting comments being made about Wallace Mercer and his family over there. Just received an email with a link to three threads about what happened 20 years ago and am frankly disgusted.

I may sometimes say over here it too strictly moderated but i take that back, for people to post gloating about a mans death is sick.

i wont link to the threads as i know it upsets some (yes, me included) and some of the language may get me into trouble for linking to it. but those interested in just how low that lot over the road can stoop can look (wouldnt if i were you).

TBH TAG if the shoe had been on the other foot and,say that guy Gray tried the same stunt with Hearts I would imagine the dirt would have been dished out as well.

Still it was a good time to be a Jambo,wonder if any of their guys who would have converted would have sang "good,good,good to be,good to be J T".

Thundercats Are Go

TBH TAG if the shoe had been on the other foot and,say that Gray tried the same stunt with Hearts I would imagine the dirt would have been dished out as well.

Still it was a good time to be a Jambo,wonder if any of their guys who would have converted would have sang "good,good,good to be,good to be J T".

Im now glad it didnt happen, to think i may have had to sit next to one of these cousin shaggers makes me feel sick.

Im now glad it didnt happen, to think i may have had to sit next to one of these cousin shaggers makes me feel sick.

:thumbsup:

Craigieboy

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Made my ****ing day that.

:teehee:

Thundercats Are Go

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Made my ****ing day that.

:teehee:

then you obviously have a very dull life.

Craigieboy

then you obviously have a very dull life.

Dull, but not half as daft as you.

FFS, did you actually hear yourself the other day on that day long rant you went on?

:lol: :lol: :D:lol::D:lol::D

There are some sick mofos about right enough.

I was in the pub last week and one of my "friends" who's a Hobo made a comment about Waldo and before I could take my pint away from my mouth to have a go another Hobo mate put him in his place. Think he must have some HMFC in his gene pool somewhere. :whistling:

Thundercats Are Go

Dull, but not half as daft as you.

FFS, did you actually hear yourself the other day on that day long rant you went on?

:lol: :lol: :D:lol::D:lol::D

You cant hear a written word.

and you call others daft. :whistling:

cosanostra

They don't have mods over there, just other reptiles.

Reptiles like Sir Gay who send photos of their dongs to children on their website.

Sad times. :(

Thundercats Are Go

Reptiles like Sir Gay who send photos of their dongs to children on their website.

After reading the bile on their ill never complain about our mods again.

(Please note i reserve the right to have the odd moan mods! :thumbsup: )

whilst on hibs.net i found this song :lol:

Tell all the yams you know........

....we've got a new stand and they've no.

not one hint of pink and the air doesn't stink.

We've got a new stand and they've no.

I'm sorry but i think its awful to find having a new stand is going to bother us in anyway. and i believe the "not one hint of pink" bit doesn't really fit all that well :/

anyway :whistling: .......

whilst on hibs.net i found this song laugh.gif

Tell all the yams you know........

....we've got a new stand and they've no.

not one hint of pink and the air doesn't stink.

We've got a new stand and they've no.

I'm sorry but i think its awful to find having a new stand is going to bother us in anyway. and i believe the "not one hint of pink" bit doesn't really fit all that well :/

anyway whistling.gif .......

That'll be the shiny new stand that will never be filled smile.gif .

Hearts of Vladland

On the topic of Hibs does anyone know who well 'Some Shite on Leith' is doing in the charts? Last thing I heard it had not broke into the top 400. teehee.gif

Craigieboy

As an aside from the OP's hypocrisy, I agree that the conduct of the hibs fans in this regard is guttertrash low. I posted about this yesterday.

Absolute filth.

Thundercats Are Go

As an aside from the OP's hypocrisy, I agree that the conduct of the hibs fans in this regard is guttertrash low. I posted about this yesterday.

Absolute filth.

Ah you want hypocrisy? You have a pop at me for rants yet post threads moaning about veggies and banks closing early. Right then son. :) not doing too well here mate.

linkin- hearts

Another waste of a thread, why even acknowledge their existence?:yucky:

Thundercats Are Go

Another waste of a thread, why even acknowledge their existence?:yucky:

Normally i would agree mate. Was just taken by surprise at how sick a number of them are.

Craigieboy

Ah you want hypocrisy? You have a pop at me for rants yet post threads moaning about veggies and banks closing early. Right then son. :) not doing too well here mate.

Nope, never had a go about rants at all & tbh that is a bit desperate from you there.

I pointed out the utter hilarity of the fact that you ranted about a dozen times on the one thread regarding posting stuff from hibs.net then a few days later you do the same. You couldn't make it up.

Remember to try & get your facts straight otherwise you tend to look a bit of a ****.

Hope this helps.

i would just like to reaffirm my disgust for all things hobo before this thread gets the karate chop.

righto, cheers.

Seymour M Hersh

Your subtitle says it all TAG no real need for the rest of the post imo. FTH

The People's Chimp

Spot on. When miscreants like degenerate and sir gay are admins, what hope have they got?

Thundercats Are Go

Nope, never had a go about rants at all & tbh that is a bit desperate from you there.

I pointed out the utter hilarity of the fact that you ranted about a dozen times on the one thread regarding posting stuff from hibs.net then a few days later you do the same. You couldn't make it up.

Remember to try & get your facts straight otherwise you tend to look a bit of a ****.

Hope this helps.

Eh, re read your posts, you dont strike me as very bright if you cant remember what you posted.

Perhaps get your care worker to help you.

Thundercats Are Go

Spot on. When miscreants like degenerate and sir gay are admins, what hope have they got?

Sir Gay, :lol: a true bellend. :thumbsup:

Eh, re read your posts, you dont strike me as very bright if you cant remember what you posted.

Perhaps get your care worker to help you.

Can you two keep your apparent dislike for each other confined to one thread?

The OP has made a valid point. Thats why i dont associate with vermin. Wishing death on anyone is at best crass.

Reading some post on the thread its not all bad and there is a few valid points

What gets me people forget at one point we were trying to get rid of mercer ourselfs.

I remember protests at tynie, mercer was an arse from what I remember.

Carl Weathers

He's a sickening character.

MacDonald Jardine

Reading some post on the thread its not all bad and there is a few valid points

What gets me people forget at one point we were trying to get rid of mercer ourselfs.

I remember protests at tynie, mercer was an arse from what I remember.

Shouting "Mercer Out" isn't quite the same as what they do.

What valid points do they make to justify themselves?

jamboinglasgow

Here is a question, did Hibs fans shout abuse about Mercer from 2000 up to his death or only after he died? I dont remember any chants in the years before his death.

Thundercats Are Go

Can you two keep your apparent dislike for each other confined to one thread?

The OP has made a valid point. Thats why i dont associate with vermin. Wishing death on anyone is at best crass.

I dont dislike him, have no real feelings one way or the other about him, does seem like he is following me around like a little puppy tho :thumbsup:

Best to not associate with the vermin on that site tho in that you are most certainly correct :thumbsup:

Thundercats Are Go

Here is a question, did Hibs fans shout abuse about Mercer from 2000 up to his death or only after he died? I dont remember any chants in the years before his death.

Think your right, dont recall anything from before he passed away. Their posts are actually quite sad, each one trying so hard to out hate the last poster and show how big a hibby they are.

davemclaren

I dont dislike him, have no real feelings one way or the other about him, does seem like he is following me around like a little puppy tho :thumbsup:

Best to not associate with the vermin on that site tho in that you are most certainly correct :thumbsup:

Don't you normally say that anything goes in a football stadium and that we all need to man up and not get upset by the 'banter' that the bad boys use, or something like that?

Thundercats Are Go

Don't you normally say that anything goes in a football stadium and that we all need to man up and not get upset by the 'banter' that the bad boys use, or something like that?

Feel free to refresh my memory on that one, dont recall posting that.

banter is banter, mocking the dead is far from banter.

Dot Cotton

Absolute filth.

Ah you want hypocrisy? You have a pop at me for rants yet post threads moaning about veggies and banks closing early. Right then son. smile.gif not doing too well here mate.

Aww you guys, I like both of you...

rodney_king.jpg

lost in leith

I remember a derby game at Tynie (think it was after the takeover bid, but was in the days whem the terracing was still there so early 90s) when they started singing "You're just a fat Tory b@stard" and a lot of Hearts fans joined in.

While I agree that some of their patter is rancid, if the boot was on the other foot we have fans who would sink to the same level.

Thundercats Are Go

Time to put this thread out of it's misery,methinks:down:

Ah right, didnt realise you were the arbiter of the which threads get to stay. Good to know. :thumbsup:

davemclaren

Feel free to refresh my memory on that one, dont recall posting that.

banter is banter, mocking the dead is far from banter.

Must have been thinking of someone else then so apologies.

It does sound like something you would say though... :rolleyes:

Archived