Our Allocation

Guest Alex Guttenplan

Guest Red Mist

How have we not sold this out yet?!

There surely can't be many left. Anyone have any idea what's the story behind the number of tickets left etc?

******* hell, wrong forum. Can you move this please, Mods?

How have we not sold this out yet?!

There surely can't be many left. Anyone have any idea what's the story behind the number of tickets left etc?

******* hell, wrong forum. Can you move this please, Mods?

Simple fact of the matter is our away support is fecking rank.

And the people who only attend away games at Easter Road do not have the required amount of loyalty points to obtain a ticket. 1400 is more than enough tickets, despite what the moaners say.

Simple fact of the matter is our away support is fecking rank.

And the people who only attend away games at Easter Road do not have the required amount of loyalty points to obtain a ticket. 1400 is more than enough tickets, despite what the moaners say.

Aye, but not quite as rank as our away performances.

Maybe when we have players who have the bottle to play away, the team will be worth following.

Aye, but not quite as rank as our away performances.

Maybe when we have players who have the bottle to play away, the team will be worth following.

Yep.

The point I'm making though, is why are people who only attend away games at Easter Road moaning about not being able to get a ticket? They only have one person to blame.

The Old Tolbooth

Your forgetting that the initial sales were only for people with 71 loyalty points or over, this cuts out a lot of the Hearts support right away, had the applications been open to everyone then they would have sold out in hours, but then it wouldn't be fair on the most loyal of Hearts fans with the most points.

I reckon a few people don't fancy sharing a stand and mixing with the absolute retards which used to sit in their East barn too, lets face it, its the utter dregs of that mobs support who sit in there.

Guest Red Mist

Half the excuses given about not going are bollocks and, once again rolleyes.gif, I'm with Lasith. The team not performing well enough for you? Stop being a fairweather **** and go and support them, and they might perform better. Don't want to share the stand? Why, and let them think they scared us off? Grow up.

I wish we had a good away support. sad.gif

stirlingshirejambo

Half the excuses given about not going are bollocks and, once again rolleyes.gif, I'm with Lasith. The team not performing well enough for you? Stop being a fairweather **** and go and support them, and they might perform better. Don't want to share the stand? Why, and let them think they scared us off? Grow up.

I think your being a bit harsh.

My laddie and myself only had 56 points as last year we didn't have a season ticket.

The only away games we don't go to are Ibrox and St Mirren, we went to all games at Parkhead but still didn't accumulate enough points due to most games being pay at the gate.

Thankfully the band was lowered yesterday to 55 points and I managed to get ours.

No system is ideal but I would have had no complaints and had already secured 2 in the "Hibs" area on Saturday as I am one of those that as you say "never miss Easter Road".

mulleted_jambo

We've got a better away support than most in the league.

I didn't buy a ticket as I've no loyalty points as all the away game I've been to have either been pay on the door or someone else has bought the tickets. I find the loyalty points a bit unfair these days as alot of the games are pay on the door and you don't get the points for them.

Anyway I'm gonna go down tomorrow morning and see if they have any left. I thought they would be sold out by now.

Stirlingshirejambo - just beat me to it about pay on the door.

I have to say I disagree about our away support.

Around 250 at Hamilton, no more than 400 at Motherwell. There was people on here saying the support at St. Mirren was ''a great turnout.'' there was under 1000 ffs. I dare say there are more examples.

I do feel a bit of a fool rushing on the first day of sale, waiting on the phone for 30min to ensure I got a ticket....maybe I should avoide the KB hype! I'm sure they will all sell out....

I have to say I disagree about our away support.

Around 250 at Hamilton, no more than 400 at Motherwell. There was people on here saying the support at St. Mirren was ''a great turnout.'' there was under 1000 ffs. I dare say there are more examples.

Sorry mate, but I think you're wrong here.

Our away support is better than most in the SPL, easily.

Granted, it fluctuates with how the team are performing, at least we do quite often take a good away crowd to grounds that most other teams do not.

Look at Dundee utd ffs. Took a tiny support to motherwell last weekend, despite having an excellent, excellent season. If we were having the season they are, and performing away from home as well as they are, I guarantee we'd take an enormous support there.

I actually think our away support is quite decent considering the state of our away performances.

Sergio Garcia

Your forgetting that the initial sales were only for people with 71 loyalty points or over, this cuts out a lot of the Hearts support right away, had the applications been open to everyone then they would have sold out in hours, but then it wouldn't be fair on the most loyal of Hearts fans with the most points.

I reckon a few people don't fancy sharing a stand and mixing with the absolute retards which used to sit in their East barn too, lets face it, its the utter dregs of that mobs support who sit in there.

I agree with this, I already made my plans for the day on the assumption we'd sell out on original application (that i didnt have enough points for, most away games I pay on the gate) and i wouldnt get one.

Im too lazy to change my plans to be honest.

It'll have a lot to do with our season being over, a pish performance last week and folk shelling out for season tickets. I'll be there, although I'm not as up for it as I usually am for some reason.

Guest Red Mist

Sorry mate, but I think you're wrong here.

Our away support is better than most in the SPL, easily.

Granted, it fluctuates with how the team are performing, at least we do quite often take a good away crowd to grounds that most other teams do not.

Look at Dundee utd ffs. Took a tiny support to motherwell last weekend, despite having an excellent, excellent season. If we were having the season they are, and performing away from home as well as they are, I guarantee we'd take an enormous support there.

I actually think our away support is quite decent considering the state of our away performances.

Better than who exactly? The Old Firm? Nope. Aberdeen? Nope. United? Nope. We should at least be on par with those clubs.

And the argument about how good are away support is considering our performances isn't a good thing. It just shows us up as being fairweather.

I agree with this, I already made my plans for the day on the assumption we'd sell out on original application (that i didnt have enough points for, most away games I pay on the gate) and i wouldnt get one.

seconded

It'll have a lot to do with our season being over, a pish performance last week and folk shelling out for season tickets. I'll be there, although I'm not as up for it as I usually am for some reason.

Couldnt put it much better

The Treasurer

You sound like just the type of fan the club needs to push them forward thumbsup.gif

Better than who exactly? The Old Firm? Nope. Aberdeen? Nope. United? Nope. We should at least be on par with those clubs.

And the argument about how good are away support is considering our performances isn't a good thing. It just shows us up as being fairweather.

Our away support is easily better than Dundee Utd's, I have no idea where you get that nonsense from.

Also, I don't think it shows us up as being fairweather at all, any away support in the world is going to dwindle if the performances are crap.

We have the 4th best away support in Scotland, and the 3rd Biggest home support, and yet folk are moaning because there are 30-odd tickets left.

Shock.

We can poke fun at Hibs' attendances all we want, but ultimately we're in exactly the same boat, as are all football fans.

Team performing sh*te = games aren't enjoyable = why go to games?

Tickets far too expensive for the product, and the game's on TV = spend your money on something that'll give better value.

The Old Tolbooth

Now I know your on the wind up :laugh:

Anyway, Its my stag do and the first game I've missed at the cess pit in donkeys, is that a good enough reason? :blink:

Our away support is easily better than Dundee Utd's, I have no idea where you get that nonsense from.

Also, I don't think it shows us up as being fairweather at all, any away support in the world is going to dwindle if the performances are crap.

We have the 4th best away support in Scotland, and the 3rd Biggest home support, and yet folk are moaning because there are 30-odd tickets left.

No it's not.

Folk are moaning because everybody on here was whinging that the 1400 allocated tickets was ''no where near enough,'' yet we are toiling to shift them.

The Old Tolbooth

I actually reckon the ticket office didn't shift their stance on the 71 loyalty point thing quickly enough, I think most folk assumed that all the tickets would have been snapped up, because had we had the whole end, there wouldn't be many empty seats pure and simply because the usual ticketing arrangements would apply and people know they have a chance of getting one.

I think you still need 55 loyalty points to get a ticket or something, why don't they just scrap that idea and sell to anyone who wants them, its less than 24 hours to kick off ffs, I think we've scored a wee own goal with this one regarding the timing of the deadline for tickets, but the idea was absolutely spot on.

What are you basing this statement on? Tell me when Utd carry a bigger away support than Hearts. At Utd's last away game against their Euro rivals they took 217.

Even Aberdeen who in the past have great away supports have struggled to attract more than 200-300 at Hamilton, Killie and Falkirk in the last 2 months.

It's a sign of the times..... every club's away support has shrunk, we are no different from anyone else.

No what's not :ermm: ?

If we'd had a full allocation, the loyalty points needed wouldn't have been put so high, and we'd have near enough sold that end out.

As it happened, we only got 1400 tickets for the match, the club needed to make sure the most loyal fans got tickets, and now we're 30 tickets short of selling out because people expected it to sell out quickly, and it never.

Saying we have a rank away support is sheer and uttet nonsense.

-- This is to Lasith, i forgot to quote :thumbsup:

Sergio Garcia

You sound like just the type of fan the club needs to push them forward thumbsup.gif

Yep i am to be honest. Renewed before last week and that nonsense on the park showed up! I bow down to your Uber fan status! Im just honest about my reasons for not attending mate!

Tommy Wiseau

No it's not.

Folk are moaning because everybody on here was whinging that the 1400 allocated tickets was ''no where near enough,'' yet we are toiling to shift them.

How many Hearts supporters have 71 loyalty points or more? And how many of them have someone to go with who has the same?

1400 is nowhere near enough - if the tickets are released early enough to our support. I would have been there with at least 4 others but 2 of us were just short of the loyalty points, and the rest don't have season tickets. A thread riddled with nonsense, I'm afraid.

No what's not ermm.gif ?

If we'd had a full allocation, the loyalty points needed wouldn't have been put so high, and we'd have near enough sold that end out.

As it happened, we only got 1400 tickets for the match, the club needed to make sure the most loyal fans got tickets, and now we're 30 tickets short of selling out because people expected it to sell out quickly, and it never.

-- This is to Lasith, i forgot to quote thumbsup.gif

Basically we have made a t1t of selling our allocation nothing more nothing less we would have sold this out had the loyalty issue been done correctly.

Now we have a few left so what im at a wedding which is crap otherwise i would have been there but then i only had 60+ loyalty points so i would only have been able to get mine in the last couple of days.

By then i would have made plans to be in the pub with my mates on the grounds i would expect to get a ticket.

So would i then have changed my plans maybe maybe not but i can understand why people wont now try and get a ticket.

Clerry Jambo

Tell me Treasurer what type of fan does the club need to push them forward :rolleyes:

It's just that only 5 years ago Tynie was rocking and you couldn't get a seat, did we push forward after all these sell outs :thumbsup:

No what's not :ermm: ?

-- This is to Lasith, i forgot to quote :thumbsup:

Our away support is no better or worse than Dundee United's.

If an average away support of 7-800 isn't rank than I really, really don't know what is.

Where are the 5k that went to Livingston? or the 6k that went to Tannadice in 2005? Not to mention the 30 odd k in Hampden 2006.

Take the rough with the smooth as far as I'm concerned.

Dalstonjambo

How many Hearts supporters have 71 loyalty points or more? And how many of them have someone to go with who has the same?

1400 is nowhere near enough - if the tickets are released early enough to our support. I would have been there with at least 4 others but 2 of us were just short of the loyalty points, and the rest don't have season tickets. A thread riddled with nonsense, I'm afraid.

I had 73 loyalty points, as did my dad. We live 450 miles away. If we can do it, surely 1398 others can?

stevie HMFC

I actually reckon the ticket office didn't shift their stance on the 71 loyalty point thing quickly enough, I think most folk assumed that all the tickets would have been snapped up, because had we had the whole end, there wouldn't be many empty seats pure and simply because the usual ticketing arrangements would apply and people know they have a chance of getting one.

I think you still need 55 loyalty points to get a ticket or something, why don't they just scrap that idea and sell to anyone who wants them, its less than 24 hours to kick off ffs, I think we've scored a wee own goal with this one regarding the timing of the deadline for tickets, but the idea was absolutely spot on.

Agreed John, I went to the ticket office yesterday knowing I could get a ticket now as I have 63 points, but was unsure of my mate's points. Turned out he only had 53 yet despite there still being plenty tickets and nobody else at the TO trying to buy any, we were told we could not get the other ticket. Luckily we managed to use someone elses name, about 3 hours later and still got 2 together no problem, but we could easily have missed out on the game even though we could end up failing to sell out. Clearly those who have followed the side away every week deserve first pick but it is the day before the game now, failing to sell out half a stand for a derby would be pretty dissapointing.

If an average away support of 7-800 isn't rank than I really, really don't know what is.

Where are the 5k that went to Livingston? or the 6k that went to Tannadice in 2005? Not to mention the 30 odd k in Hampden 2006.

Utter, utter nonsense.

I prefer to watch on TV. That way i can just change channel when I've had enough of our appalling anti-football.

Which part?

That our away support isn't better than Dundee Utd's. Our core support is the same as what theres is when things are running well. When things are going even half well for us our away support is much better.

I have to say it is most pleasant to see that the "I am a better fan than you" crew are still alive and keyboard kicking. What a joy JKB is

Spot on John, cant complain at the process that they adopted but they could have easily cut each categories timings by a couople of days at elast, then from Wed this week opened up to a general sale. By now as yous ay most folk have otehr plans, like watching it on TV

Tommy Wiseau

I had 73 loyalty points, as did my dad. We live 450 miles away. If we can do it, surely 1398 others can?

Well that's good for you, genuinely, more power to your elbow - but I'm asking how many fans actually have that many points. And of them, who had someone with enough loyalty points to get a ticket with them?

I'm also talking about folk who have less than 71 points. They can't very well have gone and bought tickets when the limit was higher, even if they wanted to, as I did. The club's left it too late to open up the ticket sales and the support is getting pelters for it. Not fair, and some inaccurate rubbish being bandied about to boot.

I can't fathom you you reckon we have a rank away support, I really can't.

We have a far superior away support to Dundee Utd, there is absolutely no argument against that.

When we were having a superb season, we took a good 4-5,000( ? ) up there at the start of 05/06.

Have you seen them bring more than 1,000 to tynecastle ever?

Every teams away support will wither when they are not doing well, it's common sense.

I can't remember the last time I went away and thought "This is a really pitiful away support..."

If I was a fan of any other of the 38 league teams in scotland with a worse support than us, I'm pretty sure i wouldnt have to look far back.

Guest Red Mist

That our away support isn't better than Dundee Utd's.

It's not. They've:

• Sold out their Ibrox allocations
  • Sold out their Parkhead allocations
  • Took More to Aberdeen, St Mirren, Kilmarnock and Motherwell than we did

They've also been more vocal than we have.

It's not. They've:

• Sold out their Ibrox allocations
  • Sold out their Parkhead allocations
  • Took More to Aberdeen, St Mirren, Kilmarnock and Motherwell than we did

They've also been more vocal than we have.

I think it is silly to judge it on one seasons worth of figures.

Try 10 years then you might have a case.

Guest Red Mist

I think it is silly to judge it on one seasons worth of figures.

Try 10 years then you might have a case.

Then I'll agree with you, we're better. I'm talking about this season though.

Hearts put a comment on a link of theirs on Facebook 2 hours ago saying there were around 20 left. I got in touch with my mates, went along to chance my arm and got 4 seats together. We weren't going to bother if they were all single seats. I think a lot of people aren't bothering because they've assumed when they get there it will have sold out. Also, the system for checking loyalty points, last time I checked at least, was out of date. I assumed I didn't have enough, went to check this morning and we all could have got tickets days ago. Just for a season ticket for the past 2 seasons you get 52 points I think.

Then I'll agree with you, we're better. I'm talking about this season though.

I think it's hard to be too critical. It's been a dreadful season for us and a great season for them and it's still very close in terms of away supports.

The whole league is falling down the pan so I wouldn't want to have a go at folk for not going - it's simply boring.

The Treasurer

Tell me Treasurer what type of fan does the club need to push them forward :rolleyes:

It's just that only 5 years ago Tynie was rocking and you couldn't get a seat, did we push forward after all these sell outs :thumbsup:

The type that will fill the place and get it "rocking".

I know that a lot of it has to start with the product on the pitch which has been sadly lacking recently.

It's more the "cannae be ersed" attitude that gets me.

I'm sure that if we (hopefully) get off to a good start these same people who have this kind of attitude will want to come back and will be the first to moan when they can't get a ticket.

As for pushing forward, I'd say 2nd in the league and winning the cup was pushing forward, but then things didn't go quite so well at the start of the following season and suddenly Tynie wasn't "rocking" any more

Loads of factors why its not a sell-out [yet] that have already been commented on in this thread-- makes me think that next years season ticket sales will be way down on last years.

Archived