Press running scared

grumpyespana

I find it interesting that the Scottish press are having another go at our club with the latest Tommy Robinson nonsense it can only mean one thing they are running scared after our good annual report. What does this mean a blind man can see we will be challenging for years to come there favourite two Glasgow teams and upsetting the apple cart.

If this season has shown anything it is that we are heading in the right direction. 

Not every season will go the way we want it to but over the course of the next few years I can only see us getting stronger.

8 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

I find it interesting that the Scottish press are having another go at our club with the latest Tommy Robinson nonsense it can only mean one thing they are running scared after our good annual report. What does this mean a blind man can see we will be challenging for years to come there favourite two Glasgow teams and upsetting the apple cart.

I don’t think this has anything to do with running scared. It has everything to do with a perfectly understandable revulsion to Mr Yaxley-Lennon, his acolytes and what they stand for.

Personally, I don’t want him or them anywhere near the club, so if the media can help with that I’ll gratefully accept it.

Edited by Pistol1874

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Basically an opportunity for the press to highlight sectarian issues in Scotland. 

I doubt the press fear Hearts in the slightest. More dislike 

7 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Yeah sorry, this story has absolutely **** all to do with how well Hearts are doing.

Personally I see it as a pathetic attempt to put hearts down they know he isn't a hearts supporter so why even bring it up were the evening news reporting about Anthony Stokesy ma bitch when he was hanging around with ira members and dodgy people were they **** they hate us everyone that reads my post tonight take this in because it ain't just hibs that are jealous of us it's the whole of Scotland we are top notch in every department atm manager owner etc it's well know that the Edinburgh news is a hibs paper anyway.

Before anyone says anything has the guy came out and said he is a hearts supporter no he said he would be attending a hearts game soon and personally speaking I think he might find that hard and not so easy.

8 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I know for a fact that a good chunk of those in that photo aren't even Hearts fans.

So do I,and there are a few on here as well?

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Personally I see it as a pathetic attempt to put hearts down they know he isn't a hearts supporter so why even bring it up were the evening news reporting about Anthony Stokesy ma bitch when he was hanging around with ira members and dodgy people were they **** they hate us everyone that reads my post tonight take this in because it ain't just hibs that are jealous of us it's the whole of Scotland we are top notch in every department atm manager owner etc it's well know that the Edinburgh news is a hibs paper anyway.

This

Edited by Hector Riva

21 minutes ago, Pistol1874 said:

I don’t think this has anything to do with running scared. It has everything to do with a perfectly understandable revulsion to Mr Yaxley-Lennon, his acolytes and what they stand for.

Personally, I don’t want him or them anywhere near the club, so if the media can help with that I’ll gratefully accept it.

In a nutshell ?

4 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

So do I,and there are a few on here as well?

For clarity, are you saying that a fair few of the people in that photo are not Hearts supporters, and that they post on here as Hearts supporters?

1 minute ago, Paolo said:

Whenever we get negative presss, I view that as a good thing.  

Really? I’d love to know how that works in this instance?

So out of the 600k+ Fans who have turned up for a hearts game (estimated attendance for around a year). the Local gutter press choose to highlight the we “may” have one right wing political attendee at a future game...

slow news day by a sad publication and highlights all that is wrong with the internet and the immediate access to any old tripe. 

22 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Basically an opportunity for the press to highlight sectarian issues everywhere else in in Scotland apart from at their beloved Old Firm. 

FTFY

Seymour M Hersh
13 minutes ago, sum31uk said:

There is no conspiracy. Hearts have a problem and it needs to be rooted out!

I'm sorry but there's about 25 wannabes with masks on. It's hardly a problem needing rooted out. 

9 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'm sorry but there's about 25 wannabes with masks on. It's hardly a problem needing rooted out. 

There is a running theme. Idiots like this, Union Jacks at Tynecastle, Hello hello being sung regularly, morons shouting about fenians at the last derby, that Lee Rigby flag. 

It is becoming embarassing to be a hearts fan!

19 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Yeah man. Folk are just being “virtue signalling” “snowflakes”, eh?

:facepalm:

6 minutes ago, sum31uk said:

There is a running theme. Idiots like this, Union Jacks at Tynecastle, Hello hello being sung regularly, morons shouting about fenians at the last derby, that Lee Rigby flag. 

Why? 

It’s merely a group of immature young guys being egged on by a group of older stone island wearing morons. 

They don’t represent Hearts and most fair minded people know this. 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Basically an opportunity for the press to highlight sectarian issues in Scotland. 

still pissed off after VR served them peanuts and bananas :laugh:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
39 minutes ago, Marvin said:

still pissed off after VR served them peanuts and bananas :laugh:

Should have been dog food 

18 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Should have been dog food 

Correct people have short memories regarding press and journos remember when the new stand was being built we were getting slaughtered from just about everybody involved in Scottish football and when we didn't win games at Murrayfield the boot went in plenty yet hibs sit were and nada Is said to its pure and utter bollocks and I've had enough of it these monkeys should be let no were near tynecastle I actually hope Craig sticks one on them hoggy style.

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

I know for a fact that a good chunk of those in that photo aren't even Hearts fans.

Couple of Glentoran faces in there.

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, sum31uk said:

I'm calling this. 

Hiya, Hibby.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Yeah man. Folk are just being “virtue signalling” “snowflakes”, eh?

:facepalm:

Why are you getting so exercised about these eejits mothy?  You've completely made up a reply that doesn't relate to my post. Maybe you should step back from threads like this. 

August Landmesser
3 hours ago, Pistol1874 said:

100% this. Keep that ***** and his simple-minded acolytes the **** away from our club. 

10 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Why are you getting so exercised about these eejits mothy?  You've completely made up a reply that doesn't relate to my post. Maybe you should step back from threads like this. 

These are previous responses from you to me, when I expressed by displeasure about a related topic recently.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

GorgieRules22

The press would be better focusing on the bigotry between the old firm not about 20 guys in a pub. The minute we announced good news yesterday there was always going to be a bad news story printed the following day.

3 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

They are also having a field day with the mystery benefactor.

Are we doing well? Haven’t won in 4, haven’t scored in 4 and only have one realistic chance of silverware left. If the teams around us win their games in hand we will be 3rd and only 2 points in front of being 6th. Started the season flying but have ran out of steam with the injuries. The press really don’t have anything to be scared off with our performances on the pitch. 

I think ink it’s pretty sad that this is even news worthy if I am honest. The boy is an absolute weapon but who cares where he goes. If he comes to tynie and acts like a weapon, he’ll get the same treatment Lennon got for acting like a weapon. He’s hardly doing the half time draw. 

Stephane Grappelli

Why are folk always having a go at Tommy Robinson anyway?  Fair enough, Time Team was a load of shite but he was ****ing brilliant in Blackadder.

50 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

The press would be better focusing on the bigotry between the old firm not about 20 guys in a pub. The minute we announced good news yesterday there was always going to be a bad news story printed the following day.

Spot on.

7 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Unless you were at the event then I’d hazard a guess that your guessing unless you were at the event? 

8 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

Challenging? :facepalm:

We just shipped 8 goals in about 6 days without reply to a side who have rode this league dry for half a decade straight. We're more than a few years away, if ever.

9 hours ago, sum31uk said:

Take it, you have just started to follow Hearts 

11 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Really? I’d love to know how that works in this instance?

It means, on the park, we are doing something right.  

Just now, Paolo said:

It means, on the park, we are doing something right.  

You actually think the Tommy Robinson stuff is being orchestrated by the media in order to try and derail our season?