Gutted, truly gutted

Konrad von Carstein

Konrad von Carstein

Fly out on holiday tomorrow and miss the Aberdeen, Semi Final and Hibs games...not back until early November...

Time difference when abroad means I'll lose track of what is going on back here and will be relying on  No1 daughter or this place to keep me up to date...

Enjoy the ride you sexy basterds, these games and the others I'm not here for will define our season...

Expecting the best!

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

been here before
6 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Fly out on holiday tomorrow and miss the Aberdeen, Semi Final and Hibs games...not back until early November...

Back in time for the glamour that is Killie at home and St Mirren away.

Every cloud and all that.

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Back in time for the glamour that is Killie at home and St Mirren away.

Every cloud and all that.

We really need a "like" option on here...

Fxxx the SPFL
9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Time difference when abroad means I'll lose track of what is going on back here and will be relying on  No1 daughter or this place to keep me up to date...

Enjoy the ride you sexy basterds, these games and the others I'm not here for will define our season...

Expecting the best!

Enjoy the holiday where are you going to. 

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Enjoy the holiday where are you going to. 

Thanks, we are off to Vietnam...

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

That means 7.30pm kick off for the semi-final get John Rambo to smuggle you into a sports bar lol.

been here before
9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Not too bad. Only about 2 weeks till you rotate back to the world. Mind you its usually the short timers who take a few rounds or step on one of Charlies booby traps a couple of clicks from a hot LZ who dont make it.

Keep your head down. It dont mean nothin'.

I'm with the OP.  I left the UK for NZ on 20 August 1974 and am not sure when I'll be back.  That means that I will miss the semi final and the final.

It also means of course that I missed the demise of Rangers, all the Leigh Griffiths court cases and the saviour of Hibs by that great champion, the late Wallace Mercer.

4 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Heard Vietnam’s a great location in January during the winter break. Also heard that it’s best to get married in early June so your wedding and future anniversary’s don’t clash with Hearts fixtures. You might get the games on TV or get on SkyGo. Enjoy.

I'm away down Sarf tomorrow for a birthday party. Only missing Aberdeen but that's bad enough. It's an 18th so will be full of umpah loompah's staring at their phones. Hours of music I don't know and I really can't be arsed. Families though eh?

To help long term holiday planning FIFA is your friend. The international dates (or football holidays as I call them) are published all the way up to 2024.