Naismith signs season long loan deal (confirmed by Hearts)

soonbe110

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Crawford will still sign imo. Don't like the guy but was impressed with his goals and assists after someone posted them of here.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dazajmbo

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• sadj

• Juanjo15

WE’RE Gonna win the league, we’re gonna win the league!

**** you C ltic we’re gonna win the league!

All aboard! 

Pans Jambo
3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

WE’RE Gonna win the league, we’re gonna win the league!

**** you C ltic we’re gonna win the league!

All aboard! 

Would be quite something to do a ‘Leicester’. 

One day.....

(Would still be 5th page in from the back of the Daily Record though). 

Edited by Pans Jambo

Tynecastle Valhalla

So so happy with this. Amazing signing well done Levein.

he knows how to sell the opportunity at hearts to players 

17 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Don’t need him now. He would just get in the way of Harry’s development.  

Id still take Crawford can you imagine a midfield and defence sitting solid with Crawford , Amankwaa if he comes good , Naismith , in front of them feeding laff or a n other.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
6 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

So so happy with this. Amazing signing well done Levein.

he knows how to sell the opportunity at hearts to players 

Let's not start making things up.  Naismith wanted to come back to Scotland. Rangers and Celtic didn't want him, that leaves the next 3 bigger clubs in Scotland. Us, Aberdeen and Hibs... I get the impression he doesn't like Aberdeen Football Club that that leaves us and Hibs. (Haha) Hardly needed to sell the club to him.

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Let's not start making things up.  Naismith wanted to come back to Scotland. Rangers and Celtic didn't want him, that leaves the next 3 bigger clubs in Scotland. Us, Aberdeen and Hibs... I get the impression he doesn't like Aberdeen Football Club that that leaves us and Hibs. (Haha) Hardly needed to sell the club to him.

That is total tripe

Levein 100% knows how to sell Hearts to players. Any one can see that.

Hence why lafferty left Lennon sipping tea by himself. 

Tynecastle Valhalla
7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

How am I making it up?

there are countless examples 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

That is total tripe

Sorry I should have been clearer. He implied Levein had to sell the club to Naismith. He didn't need to sell the club to him. If it wasn't us it would have been an inferior Scottish club.

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Sorry I should have been clearer. He implied Levein had to sell the club to Naismith. He didn't need to sell the club to him. If it wasn't us it would have been an inferior Scottish club.

I see, my mistake man, apologies!

Bridge of Djoum
13 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

NSIS.

Edited by New York Fleapit

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

How am I making it up?

there are countless examples 

Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

I see, my mistake man, apologies!

Me too. Should have been clearer.

7 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Some of the comments on .sisterswap are magic.

Apparently we're up to our old tricks and have signed 14 players.

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

"HOW RA **** ARE THEY AFFORDIN' UM?"

Answer.     

Via normal football club income,  mainly season ticket sales.      Plus our additional funding sources like the FoH and benefactor(s).     Plus not having to pay back Tom Farmer after you conspired to trade whilst insolvent and fail to honour debts.

Bang on, something those spoon burners will never comprehend. 

James1874f
11 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

That is total tripe

Spot on 

Just now, suds66 said:

Bang on, something those spoon burners will never comprehend. 

Never discussed.   Even denied.    All under the banner of being allowable within the football authority rules.     

I have raised the subject with vermin and it has been denied.   Aggressively.

Silvery_Moon
1 hour ago, HughJarsole said:

Absolutely buzzin!! On holiday, bumped into fellow jambo & told him the good news! Celebratory pints are happening! ??????

Have a great holiday. Fantastic user name by the way. :laugh:

24 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Never get a handle on your posts some are insanely salient others are just pish ?

im filing this in the pish section. Whatever peoples opinions are he wasnt going to just go anywhere and he clearly buys into the club. Its a marquee type signing and good continuity from last year with a player who was starting to run the show toward the end of the season. 

jimmy the jambo

Maybe this was the reason Lafferty was winding up on Twitter,He knew what was happening? 

Hopefully one more ‘Marquee’ singing & we’ll have a quality team.

innerjambo
1 hour ago, Chaps said:
HibbyAndy 06:24 PM Today 
Originally Posted by Heisenberg:
Naismith going back to Hearts on loan.

How the **** are they affording him ??!!

4448F6CC-5A75-4691-9C24-D7EE434A416D.gif

Lovin it!!!!!  ?

heartsfc_fan

Just seen this news.

Brilliant. Looking forward to the new season!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Never get a handle on your posts some are insanely salient others are just pish ?

im filing this in the pish section. Whatever peoples opinions are he wasnt going to just go anywhere and he clearly buys into the club. Its a marquee type signing and good continuity from last year with a player who was starting to run the show toward the end of the season. 

He is an excellent signing. One with genuine quality and pedigree but come on, Naismith was desperate to play in Scotland and Aberdeen I don't think was an option. Hardly had to sell the club to him. We were already his best option.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, iainmac said:

Zat you, Mystic Meg? ? ? 

Ann talked quite openly about both a few weeks back. Just seemed confident was when and not if. Don't usually speak publically on these things 

54 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Looks like a great deal for the player. Only concern I have is how big is the loan fee? Must be a few hundred thousand I’d think. 

Its less than we would be paying him in wages. Best of both worlds. Well thought out and negotiated deal. 

Magnificent news. Kudos to the club for getting this sorted early. So important to have a decent pre-season - not going to harm ST sales either.

i wish jj was my dad

For me Naismith was the most important target of the window. His influence on the park and probably off it is massive.  Well done Hearts.

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Chaps said:

696892F7-AE56-4D8F-A415-6433B0BF3038.jpeg

More of this please Naisy

:jjyay: 

That's a disgusting tackle by Broony. You can see he clearly went in to hurt Naismith.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

For me Naismith was the most important target of the window. His influence on the park and probably off it is massive.  Well done Hearts.

100%

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

He is an excellent signing. One with genuine quality and pedigree but come on, Naismith was desperate to play in Scotland and Aberdeen I don't think was an option. Hardly had to sell the club to him. We were already his best option.

Best option to come back up i agree with. However you still have to show him its where he wants to be. Last season he said he wanted to come back. So “sell” the club to him no but there will of been other offers Im sure and we still have to meet Norwichs valuation of wages etc so its been a good bit of work to get him in for 12 months. Good season and hopefully we can sign him up for another couple years. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
12 minutes ago, TheAntiHibee said:

Hear that? That's the sound of 20,000 Hibs fans shiteing themselves

20,000?  Really?  I thought there were hundreds of thousands, worldwide.

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

:rofl:

Brilliant. 

Roond ye ya shower of pox infested knobend rent boys.

McGeough has buggered off, they have signed a keeper who is absolute keech and Banjo Boy will be next to shoot the crow. 

:fth:

???

gotta find someone who wants banjo boy first

Fitzroy Pointon
34 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Couldn't lace Kamberi's boots :rofl:

TheAntiHibee
5 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

20,000?  Really?  I thought there were hundreds of thousands, worldwide.

Couldn't tell you, don't have a clue.

42 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Check out this belter .....

I'd say Naismith is a decent signing for a team with legitimate ambitions to compete for a spot in the top six with Kilmarnock, Motherwell etc.

Don't think he's up to the standard needed by us, Aberdeen or Sevco to compete for second however.

Fitzroy Pointon
1 minute ago, ericb said:

I'd say Naismith is a decent signing for a team with legitimate ambitions to compete for a spot in the top six with Kilmarnock, Motherwell etc.

Don't think he's up to the standard needed by us, Aberdeen or Sevco to compete for second however.

:laugh:

Deluded arseholes. 

jamboinglasgow
7 minutes ago, ericb said:

I am loving how Hibs fans are oblivious to how much their squad needs to improve. So far they have brought in 1 decent striker who they had on loan last season and a goalkeeper with a poor reputation. They have lost one of their most vital players to how they play in McGeouch, McLaren doesn't look like he is coming back as his club is demanding too much, their winger who they rate (Barker) has gone back and looks to be going elsewhere. They have a ageing squad in players like Gray, Whittaker, Stevenson, McGregor, Swanson, Bartley all over 30. McGinn looks likely to go this summer. According to wikipedia they have a squad of 20 (including 3 goalkeepers) and 4 youngsters which only 1 has made more than 9 league appearances. Point being that they need a lot of work on that squad and other teams have stolen a march on them in pre-season. If they think they have the quality for second at the moment they are deluding themselves.

Brilliant news.  Really brilliant news.  And just like that, all the signings we've made have a load of pressure lifted from their shoulders.  A great leader to have in our team and in our squad.  Really really chuffed at this.

He wasn't brilliant to be honest last season for us, but he was really coming on to a game the last few weeks once he got up to speed and a couple of niggles cleared.  This is a  huge signing.  Biggest of the summer for us and i'd suggest Aberdeen or Hibs will struggle to top it.

Now get working on Demi!

• redm changed the title to Naismith signs season long loan deal (confirmed by Hearts)