2012 Scottish cup final.

japanjambo

3fingersreid

Brilliant , there’s a fellow Edinburgh cabbie in there at the start and  I’m not sure he’s seen this , he will shortly tho ??

NLTF 1-5 FTh 

Robbo kicking the hibs mascot in the balls just after the 2 minute mark.

:robbo:

Nucky Thompson

How dare you post that when we finished well behind them this season. Blah blah blah ;)

Noticed that when Rudi scored the 5th, a steward was racing across the pitch.

Did someone run on the pitch at that point? Don't remember that...

Салатные палочки
16 hours ago, japanjambo said:

Brilliant, couldn't help noticing that Black got a bigger cheer than Rudi that day.  Absolutely superb the cheer when Sergio lifted the cup though :sob: 

3 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

This is quite good as well. Totally Hibs biased, last part is pretty good :). Full of plenty of scary characters

http://youtu.be/zbWpSNig-a4

Watched that a couple of times.  Some funny bits in it.  The guy that made it seems genuinely interested in the game and the rivalry but you have to question some of the company he keeps.  

maroonlegions

No matter how they spin it that day ended any bragging rites they had over us, 7-0. 6-2. Gone in a puff of a maroon powder keg.

Proud as feck to have been a part of derby history that will go down as the greatest derby win ever.

Over it my arse, until they do that to us in a CUP FINAL , they will never be over it. FTH.

Great wee video. I wasn't lucky enough to get a ticket so had to make do with watching it on BBC1. I'm sure we'll have days like that again very soon! 

Archived