Easter Road

Thought Police

1 hour ago, moz said:

Pretty sure previously if you had  ticket for an away game, bought at the away game,  you could take it into Tynecastle and they would put the points on?

If that ever happened, and I don't believe it has, it was a long time ago and certainly not under the current LP system. 

There is an argument for it, or there certainly was during the administration season when teams wouldn't give Hearts tickets and therefore permission to collect monies on their behalf. I remember buying tickets direct from St Johnstone, Ross County, Hibs and more that season and asking the ticket office if we shouldn't be allocated loyalty points. As well as it creating a helluva lot of extra work I was told there was no way of proving whomever presented the ticket had actually attended the game. 

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

? really just wanting to know what the bottom tier goes up to ?

I'm sure row S is back row of the lower, or thereabouts.

CornhillHearts
12 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

I'm sure row S is back row of the lower, or thereabouts.

2 hours ago, Alma Matters said:

Row 19 at a guess ?

2 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

? really just wanting to know what the bottom tier goes up to ?

Row S is definitely last row in bottom tier.

Was in Row R in October, said I'd not be back for a while, when waiting to cross the bridge of Djoum. 

Row S this time?

GorgieRules22
33 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Row S is definitely last row in bottom tier.

Was in Row R in October, said I'd not be back for a while, when waiting to cross the bridge of Djoum. 

Row S this time?

We'll do them this time  ?

oh ah grantona
30 minutes ago, smartin1987 said:

Would any have a spare reference number? If not Hopefully the loyalty points come down thanks

If its not sold sold out by now the points will come down. 

Always the same for ER pretty much always get atleast 1 point drop

August Landmesser
26 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

No announcements on lowering points? Poor it’s not sold out but good for those with less points.

Probably quite a few folk waiting for payday - it's been an expensive few weeks so far, and there's still over two weeks til the game anyway. The points will drop, and it'll sell out

Sexton Hardcastle

Managed to get someone’s ref no and seems to be plenty of seats still free. Almost every block it appears.

Anyone got a spare reference number they wouldn't mind getting used?  Quite fancy taking the missus to this one.

How does this using a spare reference even Work? I got one through a friend who just ordered my ticket for me but surely giving out a reference number would also require having to give the password as well or is that not the case? Just seems a bit funny people asking for others reference numbers to me. 

Thought Police
3 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

How does this using a spare reference even Work? I got one through a friend who just ordered my ticket for me but surely giving out a reference number would also require having to give the password as well or is that not the case? Just seems a bit funny people asking for others reference numbers to me. 

Don’t have to give a password if you’re calling up, just need address etc

3 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

You can add people to "My Network" through their 6 digit reference number.  Basically all that happens is when you go to buy tickets, it needs to be allocated against a member with the correct number of LP's.  For games like this, tickets must be assigned, and can't be left blank.

If you get "a spare reference", it basically means adding someone to your network that you can assign their reference number to a seat for when you pay for your own.

3 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Don’t have to give a password if you’re calling up, just need address etc

Still though giving a complete stranger from here ur ref and address seems a bit much, suppose if u ordered through etickets u can assign a ticket to the ref if u buy at the same time as ur own?

Just now, jamtartan74 said:

Still though giving a complete stranger from here ur ref and address seems a bit much, suppose if u ordered through etickets u can assign a ticket to the ref if u by at the same time as ur own?

Don't even need their address mate, just their 6 digit number.  I guess you do find out their name, but that's about it! :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, tian447 said:

You can add people to "My Network" through their 6 digit reference number.  Basically all that happens is when you go to buy tickets, it needs to be allocated against a member with the correct number of LP's.  For games like this, tickets must be assigned, and can't be left blank.

If you get "a spare reference", it basically means adding someone to your network that you can assign their reference number to a seat for when you pay for your own.

4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Don't even need their address mate, just their 6 digit number.  I guess you do find out their name, but that's about it! :thumbsup:

I kind of figured that out after I posted asking the question about it, if u assign the ref at the same time of buying ur own ticket then it will be fine. Only asked because for the last Easter road match I tried using a friend of a friends  ref but couldn’t as would need his password, the friend sorted it out anyway and got one. Oh and my ref is only 4 digits ?

4 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Oh and my ref is only 4 digits ?

PHM then, one of the first 9999 people :lol:  :thumbsup: 

Just now, tian447 said:

PHM then, one of the first 9999 people :lol:  :thumbsup: 

Must be bud ? I somehow had two in my name not sure how that happened but couple of years ago go them to transfer all points or whatever to my PHM account ? ??????

...a bit disco

First time in Upper at the Pit Of Shit.

What row is AA?

Managed to get in Block 35 (upper). Seem to recall standing in that block when a certain Alim Ozturk strode forward ............ the rest as they say ............

Thought Police
28 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Anyone know how far up Row R is in the lower section?

Second from the back

John mcCartney
1 hour ago, Joel Miller said:

I have enough points to go but got a bad feeling about this so may swerve it.

hobo matey at me timber merchants reckons theyre going to put a few past us on the night
 just have to put a front on and boldly step into the piggery and take whats comin for a bit and then hopefully hmfc
compete and take any chances that arrive
big support and a solid performance to silence those gibbering welts

FenderJaguar7
6 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

I have a spare and a mate has a spare. They are NOT next to each other.

I would be happy to purchase one of these if you're looking to sell mate?

Arthur Morgan
7 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

hobo matey at me timber merchants reckons theyre going to put a few past us on the night
 just have to put a front on and boldly step into the piggery and take whats comin for a bit and then hopefully hmfc
compete and take any chances that arrive
big support and a solid performance to silence those gibbering welts

Aye I just reckon we're going to struggle as we are honking away from home. Djoum out is a massive blow for us, really gutted at that because he was just getting back to his best.

Anyway I've purchased my tickets, hopefully the team put in a performance and surprise me!

8 hours ago, FenderJaguar7 said:

I would be happy to purchase one of these if you're looking to sell mate?

Sorry mate, both now sold.

...a bit disco
On 20/02/2018 at 20:00, ...a bit disco said:

First time in Upper at the Pit Of Shit.

What row is AA?

Ahem.

Can't be many tickets left. I bought two for friends when it dropped to 50 and you could only get two seats together in the lower tier in section 30.

18 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Ahem.

AA is the front row of the upper, believe SS is the back.

the seat numbers go from one, nearest the East stand to one hundred and forty something, at the west stand.

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, JCR said:

AA is the front row of the upper, believe SS is the back.

the seat numbers go from one, nearest the East stand to one hundred and forty something, at the west stand.

Thanks for that.

:thumbsup:

Never been 'upstairs' down there before!

Archived