Brora Rangers 16-0 Fort William

Maroon Sailor

Maroon Sailor

Think Fort William have a few issues at the back !

Sure they weren't playing Just William ?

Just now, Maroon Sailor said:

Think Fort William have a few issues at the back !

Even we would maybe put 3 past them.

Maybe ::troll::

15 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Even we would maybe put 3 past them.

Maybe ::troll::

We would still have drawn though :lol:

Fort William, for as long as I can remember, have finished bottom of the Highland League conceding 100+ goals without fail.

What the **** is wrong with them? Do they have some kind of policy like Bilbao, restricted only to Fort William?

32 minutes ago, Locky said:

Fort William, for as long as I can remember, have finished bottom of the Highland League conceding 100+ goals without fail.

What the **** is wrong with them? Do they have some kind of policy like Bilbao, restricted only to Fort William?

:lol: 

The whole Highland league bemuses me, The distances these clubs travel is astoumding.

How they can afford it, let alone be arsed, deserves respect.

23 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

The whole Highland league bemuses me, The distances these clubs travel is astoumding.

How they can afford it, let alone be arsed, deserves respect.

What gets me even more is a few clubs are quite well off financially, and have players good enough to play at a higher level. 

Richard Brittan rejected St Johnstone to sign for Brora I think a few seasons back.

And the most bemusing thing about the clubs who are well off? They don't want to ascend into the SPFL, they're purely looking for a run in the Scottish Cup.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

What gets me even more is a few clubs are quite well off financially, and have players good enough to play at a higher level. 

Richard Brittan rejected St Johnstone to sign for Brora I think a few seasons back.

And the most bemusing thing about the clubs who are well off? They don't want to ascend into the SPFL, they're purely looking for a run in the Scottish Cup.

I was based in Inverness once, decided to go up to Brora, got totally fed up with the drive and turned back. so, feckgoing to Wick.

Highland League = Wick, Fort William, Cove (Aberdeen) 200 miles top, amateur football???

Салатные палочки

Fort William were always one of the scores I looked for in the Sunday papers when I was wee as they were always taking a pasting, for as long as I can remember. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Fort William were always one of the scores I looked for in the Sunday papers when I was wee as they were always taking a pasting, for as long as I can remember. 

As long as we don't ever draw them in a cup competition. 0-0 written all over it. ;)

1 minute ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

As long as we don't ever draw them in a cup competition. 0-0 written all over it. ;)

Aye, if at home, though.

After The Watershed

Fort have no money. It's a wonder they are still going. One fixture this season they couldn't even get 11 players for it.

Compare that to Brora who can pay £800 a game to some players puts it into perspective. 

Formartine paying £850 a week to some players as well. I hear the guy Bell at Caledonian thistle is only on £450-475.

Brora, Formartine, Cove and Rothes are the wealthiest clubs at the moment. It's crazy. 

Archived