***Official Hearts v Ross County Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

Another pish boring game is my prediction and I will go for 1-1 again. If we go behind though I think we could easily lose this one. 

I never thought I would say it but I’m going to Watch Kasabian tomorrow and actually looking forward to it more than I would the football!! 

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot

Chose to go to  this over the rugby.

Personal Sacrifice, some say I'm a hero, others say..

5 hours ago, Moonage Daydream said:

1st post.

Think that now all the dust has settled around Tynecastle Park we will win 3-0.

:thumbsup:

Welcome to JKB.

I couldn't be there last Sunday so looking forward to sitting in the new stand for the first time. Taking my daughter who has a pretty good record for seeing Hearts win so I will go for a 2-1 home win. Isma and Walker with the goals.

BRAVEHEART1874

The fact that ross county are hoping to leap frog us in the table will probably work against them. Hopefully openning up and giving us chances. Djoumn and brandon played better last game. Only need callaghan , cowie and walker if he comes on to actually create something for the strikers 2-1 da jambos :) 

Howdy Doody Jambo

2-0 Hearts, Kylie and we don't have a Jason so Isma it is, Come on the Super Hearts, what a difference a week makes for enthusiasm 

Had a lovely holiday yesterday and a glass of wine tonight -- I'll go for the optimistic "this is the game we get the finger out" 4-1 Hearts win.

Laff at the double, Djoum, and Berra. 1-1 HT score.

Please Hearts.  Everything is going my way.  Hibs are still Hibs.  England are on top on the cricket.  Sevco got done by Dundee.  The weather here is great and the white wine is going down a treat.

Do not under any circumstances ruin it.  Do not be eye-bleedingly bad in the first half.  Be 3-0 up.  Put them to the sword on the 2nd half.  Don't shut up shop and bring on the crane.

It's the players in talking to here mostly.  Get out there and do it.

24 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Please Hearts.  Everything is going my way.  Hibs are still Hibs.  England are on top on the cricket.  Sevco got done by Dundee.  The weather here is great and the white wine is going down a treat.

Do not under any circumstances ruin it.  Do not be eye-bleedingly bad in the first half.  Be 3-0 up.  Put them to the sword on the 2nd half.  Don't shut up shop and bring on the crane.

I'm - not in.

Big Slim Stylee

Actually expecting a comfortable 2-0 win. Nothing special, but think we'll start to look more solid.

It'll be boring as **** though.

Who knows a few shots on target over the entire game would be nice. We could use the points. A win from me god knows why.

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm - not in.

Doug you're answering your own posts.

This doesn't bode well.

Put the cork back in the Chardonnay.

1 hour ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Doug you're answering your own posts.

This doesn't bode well.

Put the cork back in the Chardonnay.

Cork? Are you 1,000? Anyway I'm massively old and entitled to be error prone.  Still hope we thrash them.

I would like to try an experiment today, why not tell our ''fleet of coaches'' to go Xmas shopping or to stay at home and make better use of their tablets and do some on-line purchasing. I am sure the players wouldn't mind, wash the Range Rover, maybe even a bit of box soccer in the back garden with the kids, if they are not reading age just issue them with A4 diagrams so they know the system. If this is a successful experiment ( were due one ) and we get a win, playing some good football without the players looking confused .com, the coaches could then have every weekend off. But no its just a dream, anyway 3-2 home win 22/1. :pleased::pleased::pleased:/:sad::sad: ££££

12 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Arseholes allowing the eggchasers and us to kick off within 30 minutes of each other is a pain in the arse.

Bools in the mooth chinless wonders filling oot the boozers and transport chaos.

Feckin fat hooray Henrys swanning aboot in kilts and Timberland boots, followed by a shite eating session is not my idea of fun. 

Oh and we will win 2-0.....

Didn’t realise rugby was on nightmare for parking the car today then

13 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Arseholes allowing the eggchasers and us to kick off within 30 minutes of each other is a pain in the arse.

Bools in the mooth chinless wonders filling oot the boozers and transport chaos.

Feckin fat hooray Henrys swanning aboot in kilts and Timberland boots, followed by a shite eating session is not my idea of fun. 

Another vermin myth blown Jonno, apparently we never play at the same time as the ovals, but they do and it affects their poxy

turnout at the San Giro!!

I've had a cold for a few days and will be clambering out of my sick bed to attend this. I'd better get some f'n effort or I'll be raging. It's not manflu so not that serious but still. 3-1 Hearts. Milinkovic, Isma and Kyle to score.

Last game for me was in old stand v Saints in cup, got my ticket for the new stand so cant wait. Bloody cold mind it was 14 when I left Turkey!

Trying to be positive, but since CL took over and inspired a good performance against the Dons, our results show are totally uninspiring.

Fortunate wins/unfortunate defeats, mainly no games where we totally deserve a victory.

Another turgid game ahead, where hopefully we edge ahead. 1-0, Lafferty.

Sat, 9th Sep Aberdeen 0-0 Stats    
Sat, 16th Sep Hamilton Academical 2-1 Stats Callachan Lafferty
Sat, 23rd Sep Partick Thistle 1-1 Stats Callachan  
Sat, 30th Sep Dundee 1-2 Stats   Lafferty
Sat, 14th Oct Ross County 2-1 Stats Goncalves Walker
Sat, 21st Oct St Johnstone 1-0 Stats   Lafferty
Tue, 24th Oct Hibernian 0-1 Stats    
Sat, 28th Oct Rangers 1-3 Stats   Lafferty
Sun, 5th Nov Kilmarnock 1-2 Stats Goncalves  
Sun, 19th Nov Partick Thistle 1-1 Stats    

Jambof3tornado

Lafferty cannot be as bad as last week.

Djoum another week fitter.

Drop Callachan for Walker.

Use width.

We can win this.

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm - not in.

Genuinely lol at that.

Nothing better than agreeing with yourself!

Could be worse, you could have disagreed with it, now that means you have issues.

14 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Lol.

Anyone know if I can use an oap season ticket to get a child in today? My old man can’t make it so looking to take my nephew instead. 

Going to go with this team (in my head):

McLaughlin

Brandon 

Hughes 

Berra

Smith

Milinkovic

Djoum

Cowie 

Moore

Goncalves

Lafferty

1-0 or 2-1 Hearts. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Mate lives near Murrayfield so he can expect the usual egg chasing tosspots pishing in his garden as per usual.

Never mind though, these jolly japes can be put down to high spirits....

I piss at the electrical cupboard or in the bushes at the railway. I'm class me.

I get the north Berwick train, there's a few crackers on it, tweed suits, that posh they can't even get a sentence out as Thier mind is clearly too advanced for verbal communication.

Chose our game the day , tho.

8 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Spoke too soon on the cricket

:mad:

38 minutes ago, JamboX2 said:

Going to go with this team (in my head):

McLaughlin

Brandon 

Hughes 

Berra

Smith

Milinkovic

Djoum

Cowie 

Moore

Goncalves

Lafferty

1-0 or 2-1 Hearts. 

Walker for Moore I think will be the team. 

So Hearts and Hobs can’t play at home on the same day but we’re allowed to play at almost the same time as a game 1/2 a mile away with 67,000 at it?

mental

We really need to win this for any kind of momentum to our season

13 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

So Hearts and Hobs can’t play at home on the same day but we’re allowed to play at almost the same time as a game 1/2 a mile away with 67,000 at it?

mental

We really need to win this for any kind of momentum to our season

Is it not to do with the fear that both sets of fans meet after the game for some pavement dancing in town?

10 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Is it not to do with the fear that both sets of fans meet after the game for some pavement dancing in town?

And before

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, roscogt1 said:

Anyone know if I can use an oap season ticket to get a child in today? My old man can’t make it so looking to take my nephew instead. 

Dont see a problem with that but maybe approach a supervisor steward. Or failing that just plough on through the turnstiles. Think concessions make a different noise to adult tickets when scanned but doubt oap/child tickets will be different.

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Barry forgot the rugby was on, parking will be a joke now, bus for me, clowns

Maybe Barry has had a lot on his mind recently.

3 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Maybe Barry has had a lot on his mind recently.

aye , no doubt be traffic cones all over the streets where i normally park , im seethin lol

Good auld council win again forcing us on to buses, better not be any degenerates .

Captain Bubblebeard
2 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Would like us to start quick today.

Too often we let teams settle.

C'mon

Absolutely this.

I’m taking the boy to his first game today and have just realised the rugby is on. What will Haymarket Station be like after the game? I’m expecting a massive queuing system in place. Not wanting to put the wee man off the footie for life by being stuck after the game trying to get home. 

Archived