Garry O'ma sides

Howdy Doody Jambo

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finlay James

Keep talking, I love it when they do this, they never learn.

Let's see how big mouthed they are come the end of the season.

I could claim to be the richest guy on earth with a nob the size of an elephant's trunk... it won't make it true though.

maltese jambo

Actually agree with some of his points. Our footballing department is in disarray. Absolute guff being produced on the pitch for years and in my opinion this is having repercussions on our future fan base.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Skippy Doodle

I will hold my hands up and admit to being the guy who organised the interview for Monday night Fitba

Some might question why he was not challenged on the comment but our feeling is that to get the players to engage fully you need to indulge them a bit

That style led to getting so much out of mikey Stewart back in 2014

He does go on to talk about mistakes he made and was very honest about the subject matter. An interesting listen IMO even for us jambos

Who?

Some deadbeat that thought it would be a good idea to smash his losers medal against the metal railing on the way down the stairs.....in front of a partying Hearts support....after getting hosed 5-1....and took glorious abuse for it !

That;s who !

John Findlay

Actually agree with some of his points. Our footballing department is in disarray. Absolute guff being produced on the pitch for years and in my opinion this is having repercussions on our future fan base.

Bollocks.

Away and throw pish at yourself.

They should have jailed the fat shoplifting junkie and saved him from making a bigger arse of himself than he already is ,he will be found face down in the gutter

With a face the size of his,he'd cause flooding by blocking the gutter.

They should have jailed the fat shoplifting junkie and saved him from making a bigger arse of himself than he already is ,he will be found face down in the gutter

With a face the size of his,he'd cause flooding by blocking the gutter.

Finlay James

I very much doubt that your opinion counts for anything.

Monday Night Fitba must be desperate having a snorting, lying,convicted thief on the show

Vicious but fair.

Slavering buffoon. 2 wins and it's like they're world beaters

Give them their moment of glory, it'll just hurt harder when they fall, starting with Hamilton on Saturday hopefully

Here's the actual transcript.

Aye ken the hibs are pure bigger than the Hertz, ken we own our training groond they dinnae and we've got mare cash and mare fans. Anyways man do ye want tae buy a Hibs strip...my mate choried some got nine and that....dae ye a guid deal...

Step away from the crack pipe...

I happened to bump into the fat lardy arsehole respected former Hibs and Scotland player this afternoon at the primary school in North Berwick as he was picking up his bairn.

Next time I see him I might ask him if he was under the influence of narcotics on Monday night. (there again maybe I won't - the fecker is some size, not fat as such just a big unit)

ps, Gary if you are reading this - flip flops in the pissing rain is not a good look.

It's having repercussions on our future fan base, aye? Well... That is concerning. Has there been a drop off in fans of a certain age to suggest this? I'd like to see the statistics.

maltese jambo, on 18 Aug 2017 - 3:36 PM, said:

you'll find its the Hobos footballing department that is in disarray..nobody of note has came through there academy since Broonaldo any how many aeons ago was that

Who cares who the bigger club is? I don't really get the fascination with who is bigger than who. Man Utd / Celtic and even Sevco are "bigger" than us, but who actually cares?

I just want to beat them on the pitch, that's all that matters.

I happened to bump into the fat lardy arsehole respected former Hibs and Scotland player this afternoon at the primary school in North Berwick as he was picking up his bairn.

Next time I see him I might ask him if he was under the influence of narcotics on Monday night. (there again maybe I won't - the fecker is some size, not fat as such just a big unit)

ps, Gary if you are reading this - flip flops in the pissing rain is not a good look.

Flip flops ?

In the rain?

He didnae?

:rofl:

Monday Night Fitba must be desperate having a snorting, lying,convicted thief on the show

Vicious but fair.

And true

You're both missing the point completely. 

Monday Night Fitba is a Podcast for Edinburgh football and as such caters for Hearts and Hibs. Do you honestly think the hobbits aren't loving this in the same way we loved it when Gowser was interviewed by MNF and dwelt upon the 5-1 quite a bit.

We should be proud that our fans are willing to be civil to each other as opposed to what we find along the M8. 

They will forever be in our shadow and crap spouted by a non-entity can only hurt if true - I am unscathed.

Who cares who the bigger club is? I don't really get the fascination with who is bigger than who. Man Utd / Celtic and even Sevco are "bigger" than us, but who actually cares?

I just want to beat them on the pitch, that's all that matters.

I kinda care. The more money you have the more competitive you are.

132goals1958

You are having a laugh. That shower can only dream of having around  8000 supporters pledging money every month.Always have and always will be the wee team.

maroonlegions

:yas:

:fth:

Psychedelicropcircle

This time last year 5 games into the nomark league " were already ahead of where you's were in the league consider your historic points & goals on the ropes"

& the rest is history!

maroonlegions

You're both missing the point completely. 

Monday Night Fitba is a Podcast for Edinburgh football and as such caters for Hearts and Hibs. Do you honestly think the hobbits aren't loving this in the same way we loved it when Gowser was interviewed by MNF and dwelt upon the 5-1 quite a bit.

We should be proud that our fans are willing to be civil to each other as opposed to what we find along the M8. 

They will forever be in our shadow and crap spouted by a non-entity can only hurt if true - I am unscathed.

:oconnor:

maroonlegions

You are having a laugh. That shower can only dream of having around  8000 supporters pledging money every month.Always have and always will be the wee team.

:2thumbsup:

Oh, Garry!

Garry, Garry, Garry.....

Anyone else starting to feel a bit sorry for him?

Nope biggest Hibs welt of them all.

Have they raised that 100K yet ?

Hibs are not in a better financial state than we are. No chance.

Slavering idiot.

This is a guy who can't even spell his own faked name. I'll no be taking economics lessons from him anytime soon.

And how's that working out for us? :uhoh2:

Not too shabbily in my lifetime. In my 38 years on this planet we have dominated them by country mile.

Expect to hear more from him in coming months. Someone's wrote a book for him :lol:

Pop up book of baby animals.

Forgive me asking, but are you really a Hearts fan? because that is just pure pish.

Expect to hear more from him in coming months. Someone's wrote a book for him :lol:

Responsible for every aspect of it except one?

The words.

Archived