Clerry Jambo

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant innovation.

Yeah yachts are cool

Can really mix with the rich and famous at berths around the world

Yeah, POTY raffle doesn't look like it's for normal fans huh

The auction and the raffle are two entirely separate things.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

:rofl:

Just seen this online. This as conceited as it comes. I try not to be critical, but she isn't really in touch with the working class person is she :lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'd rather we put the yacht in goals.

At Hearts, one parks the yacht, not the bus!

John Findlay

Just seen this online. This as conceited as it comes. I try not to be critical, but she isn't really in touch with the working class person is she :lol:

No a woman brought up in Pennywell certainly is not. Your Ignorance knows no bounds. I can't afford to bid for the prize but, if I could I would and I'm from West Pilton. Good luck to the successful bidder whoever they maybe apart from one:-0)

In a way, it makes me respect her more. She could be happily dicking about in her yacht, rather than putting her efforts into running the club, so fair play to her.

Doesn't matter which class , people think this is aimed at the more money it brings in the better

In case you are missing the point - this is about raising as much money as possible for a good cause. So if that means a non working class rich guy putting some heavy wedge into the kitty then all good - no?

In case you are missing the point - this is about raising as much money as possible for a good cause. So if that means a non working class rich guy putting some heavy wedge into the kitty then all good - no?

not just non working class rich guy ,I know quite a few working class folk who have plenty dosh

Son Of Anarchy

Some brilliant prizes there. Hope they raise loads and well said JF. The lass from pennywell has done well and good on her. She's also done us well.

Exactly!!!

I'm trying to think where a turnstile would fit in the house. Might be handy if I fall out with the wife (Steptoe style).

Some cracking stuff there.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Sorry guys and girls you will have to excuse my ignorance.

You are of course correct all for the good but made me laugh

I'm trying to think where a turnstile would fit in the house. Might be handy if I fall out with the wife (Steptoe style).

Some cracking stuff there.

They should fit one at the entrance to the museum.

Son Of Anarchy

Struggling to see how you get a crew of two plus 6 paying guests onboard.

Bid and see ;) I'm guessing the crew follow behind in the rowing boat.

a chance to meet David Tanner? he'd have to pay to meet me

Maybe you will also get to meet Davie Provan or Andy Walker.

She owns Hearts not Hibs so not sure that that's relevant.

However, you're right. She has some money so she should be burned at the stake...

Sexton Hardcastle

Budge puts boat up as prize - old cow, out of touch, taking the piss out of fans

Budge doesn't put decent prize I.e her boat up as a prize - old cow, out of touch, taking the piss out of fans

Another day in the land of the the salty tear brigade.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Actually, I will revert to my original view. The name of the boat and low cost airlines are available.

Don't get me wrong, most will know I have stuck by her. Only yesterday I was defending her. But I am even minded enough to read the article realising that there's an air of self importance.

Well done her for her life. But don't tell me she still relates to all

Did some Hearts players in the 70s not frequent a yacht in the Med during close season owned by the leading gangst....ahem...businessman in Edinburgh at the time?

One for the old heads....

The Internet

Absolute zero chance of me working day in day out if I could afford shit like that.

Maybe you will also get to meet Davie Provan or Andy Walker.

I would take a bank loan out if I thought that was the prize and bid big, knock their feckin lights oot, now if you chucked in Charlie Nicholas I would take out an even bigger loan and pay it back to the day I die with great pleasure.

not just non working class rich guy ,I know quite a few working class folk who have plenty dosh

Excellent news

I would take a bank loan out if I thought that was the prize and bid big, knock their feckin lights oot, now if you chucked in Charlie Nicholas I would take out an even bigger loan and pay it back to the day I die with great pleasure.

You wouldn't be alone. It would raise a fortune.

Did some Hearts players in the 70s not frequent a yacht in the Med during close season owned by the leading gangst....ahem...businessman in Edinburgh at the time?

One for the old heads....

There was a year under Romanov when this happened. Sure it was all part of a DVD as well?

Lincon Premier

Some of the raffle prizes are engraved bricks from the old stand. Why not sell all the bricks as they come down at a fiver a pop. Nice boat and if it brings in lots of cash then fine. Not many fans will be able to afford to bid ( including me ) but that's not the point it's the income that counts no matter where is comes from.

RedStarRiot

I was in Cavtat a few years back and noticed a Yacht with Leith (docks there?) Scotland flag on it called Queen of Hearts. Wonder if its the same one. Wasn't the biggest there though!

Great prize.

Just checked a holiday snap. Same one it seems.

There was a year under Romanov when this happened. Sure it was all part of a DVD as well?

I think it did but I read something online about the 70s too..

Some of the raffle prizes are engraved bricks from the old stand. Why not sell all the bricks as they come down at a fiver a pop. Nice boat and if it brings in lots of cash then fine. Not many fans will be able to afford to bid ( including me ) but that's not the point it's the income that counts no matter where is comes from.

Eh its also the plan to sell the bricks it was on her statement from last week.

RedStarRiot, on 19 Apr 2017 - 8:20 PM, said:

I was in Cavtat a few years back and noticed a Yacht with Leith (docks there?) Scotland flag on it called Queen of Hearts. Wonder if its the same one. Wasn't the biggest there though!

Great prize.

Just checked a holiday snap. Same one it seems.

not a yacht but this one used to be in Eyemouth

NGPnI33.jpg

Archived