Cup game v Hibs - bars outside Scotland - where to watch

jambovambo

I'm kinda thinking Copenhagen is 'waaaay too cool to have bars that show football ...

My girlfriend thinks the same. You're both wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw the Scotland v England match in a pub in Copenhagen. Was on the same time as the Denmark game but luckily pub had loads of screens

Nice thread. Cheers whoever said Paddy's bar in Copenhagen, I'll be there for the derby.

I'm in Copenhagen at this moment.

There is a Scots bar near Copenhagen Central station.No idea if they show football though.

Leave via the front of the station.Tivoli Gardens faces you.

Do not cross but go to your left until you come to the main road,take a left turn and the bar should be a few metres away.

And Irish bar near as well,think it is just round the corner from Scots bar.

Walked past about 2 hrs ago but unsure of directions.

There is a Scots bar near Copenhagen Central station.No idea if they show football though.

Do not cross but go to your left until you come to the main road,take a left turn and the bar should be a few metres away.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g189541-d7360435-Reviews-The_Scottish_Pub-Copenhagen_Zealand.html ?

AlphonseCapone

Excellent mate cheers. I fly in tomorrow so I can head in before Sunday and ask them.

I'll post on here when I know.

For any Berlin based or holidaying Jambos, Belushi's in Rosa Luxemburg platz will be showing the game.

Good man - already on the map via you from years ago.

Irish bar here ... ? http://thedubliner.dk/events/

Shows loads of games so maybe a good prospect. Check and tell us here ...

(I've put it on the map but it really needs checked) http://batchgeo.com/map/3475289e7ee74cb2db40fd894edb17a9

I'm told Optus, Foxtel, or Bien. Hope that helps.

Not showing on any TVs guides so far bein is showing a French league game and France v Scotland rugby

Thanks for that !

Passed the cheers bar yesterday

Best make sure it's on not on any TVs guides as being shown yet!

Best make sure it's on not on any TVs guides as being shown yet!

Bien has more than one channel apparently. I'll keep checking for updates.

michael_bolton

Any ideas for Seoul?

I've just arrived, so don't know the place very well yet. Planning on marching around some pubs on Sunday, but hard to know where to begin.

EDIT: I've got in touch with a couple of pubs and am waiting to hear back. Will update if any success.

Any ideas for Seoul?

I've just arrived, so don't know the place very well yet. Planning on marching around some pubs on Sunday, but hard to know where to begin.

EDIT: I've got in touch with a couple of pubs and am waiting to hear back. Will update if any success.

That would be great. Get details and I'll put them on the map.

I'm down near Scarborough on Sunday, with the Chelsea game on at 1.30 I think my experience of games getting turned over will continue. Last time I watched a game in England they turned it over with 4mins left to go to watch the build up of some other game.

If it's the one called Scottish Bar, it doesn't open til 4 on Sundays

Imaginative name, eh ?

That's that one stuffed then.

I've stopped going to the Grapes in Bath after falling out with the manager. So hoping to arrange it to be shown in the Assembly Inn (opposite the assembly rooms) in Bath, of course.

Any in Munich. Usual place is Ned Kellys/Kilians but they are not showing it!

Eeeek - let me know if you find somewhere ...

I've stopped going to the Grapes in Bath after falling out with the manager. So hoping to arrange it to be shown in the Assembly Inn (opposite the assembly rooms) in Bath, of course.

Let me know.

Worse case scenario then.

Download Mobro for andriod.

Then watch in a place with Wifi.

Starbucks in Central station for example.

The dubliner bar in copenhagen will more than likely show the game as it is run by a hibby, i met him a few times at scotland games

Eeeek - let me know if you find somewhere ...

Raging by the way. Normally they would show it but between the EPL and six nations they aren't able to!

Struggling here!

Seems both the pubs in albufeira have shut down, anybody know of ones that will show it in albuefeira area ?

I'll delete them from the map.

City Sports Pub and Grill

5 Minories, London EC3N 1BJ

they say they will be open at lunchtime on sunday and the game will definitely be on (multiple screens for multi sports)

http://www.citysportspubandgrill.com/

I'll put that on the map. (Edit : Done)

Where are London Hearts going (apart from being at the game)?

Looking for somewhere showing the game in Adelaide/Gawler. I'm working rurely at the moment and the WiFi is non existent so streaming is out of the question.

joondalupjambo

Looking for somewhere showing the game in Adelaide/Gawler. I'm working rurely at the moment and the WiFi is non existent so streaming is out of the question.

Meanwhile down here in Oz.....

Not on Foxtel or BeInSports TV listings as far as I can see so not sure we will get it to be honest.  Others above have commented the same.

In fact the dozy folk running sport on Foxtel seem to be showing (live it looks like) the Women's Soccer Grand Final, Perth v Melbourne on Fox 4 at exactly the same time as a Women's newly launched Aussie Rules League game, Fremantle (Perth) v Brisbane on Fox Footy.   If they are doing something like that then little chance of getting the Jambo's on any channel I am afraid.

Cannot think of any other way than a stream?

Meanwhile down here in Oz.....

Not on Foxtel or BeInSports TV listings as far as I can see so not sure we will get it to be honest.  Others above have commented the same.

In fact the dozy folk running sport on Foxtel seem to be showing (live it looks like) the Women's Soccer Grand Final, Perth v Melbourne on Fox 4 at exactly the same time as a Women's newly launched Aussie Rules League game, Fremantle (Perth) v Brisbane on Fox Footy.   If they are doing something like that then little chance of getting the Jambo's on any channel I am afraid.

Cannot think of any other way than a stream?

Agree doesn't look like it's on any channels down here is Hearts tv showing it? Have played with kodi can get a watchable sky sports 2 stream

joondalupjambo

Agree doesn't look like it's on any channels down here is Hearts tv showing it? Have played with kodi can get a watchable sky sports 2 stream

Looks like it but I tried that before and it was like paint drying, no use at all.  I am in a holiday house with a shared net connection at the moment and so have limited options.  Foxtel or BeInsports was my main hope.

We must to around the same era looking at your "Cruikie was my hero" avatar.  Mine is Kello holding up a jersey with "Cruickshank" on it, the day he played the first home game I think after Cruickie's death.  A sad day for me when he passed as he was also my hero.

Looks like it but I tried that before and it was like paint drying, no use at all. I am in a holiday house with a shared net connection at the moment and so have limited options. Foxtel or BeInsports was my main hope.

We must to around the same era looking at your "Cruikie was my hero" avatar. Mine is Kello holding up a jersey with "Cruickshank" on it, the day he played the first home game I think after Cruickie's death. A sad day for me when he passed as he was also my hero.

Looks like it but I tried that before and it was like paint drying, no use at all. I am in a holiday house with a shared net connection at the moment and so have limited options. Foxtel or BeInsports was my main hope.

We must to around the same era looking at your "Cruikie was my hero" avatar. Mine is Kello holding up a jersey with "Cruickshank" on it, the day he played the first home game I think after Cruickie's death. A sad day for me when he passed as he was also my hero.

For all those in Oz or overseas,you can join Hearts TV international on a monthly basis for ?8-99,cancel when you go home,cheaper than the pub or hassling to get it on the net for free

I'm in Hoi An, south of Da Nang. TV's a luxury so updates welcome..!

Will you be there for the game? I live in Hanoi - probably going to watch it in the house, but if you're here by chance i know a place that'll put on a stream.

In Hoi An, Hoi An Sports Bar apparently put streams on. It's on 61a Phan Trau Trinh.

It's the Lawrence Arms in Southsea for me then. Thanks for the map; an excellent idea.

Thanks. It's been around for a few years. Please pleas check with the bar (any of the bars...) the day before.

Will you be there for the game? I live in Hanoi - probably going to watch it in the house, but if you're here by chance i know a place that'll put on a stream.

In Hoi An, Hoi An Sports Bar apparently put streams on. It's on 61a Phan Trau Trinh.

I'll try to add that.

The "Barca bar" in Manchester is showing it. My mates a jambo and works there so has been advertising it on Facebook etc. He's had good showings of fans in the past I think.

Not quite as exotic as some of these other places but is there any bars or others jambos watching this in Oxford?

Any bars in Swansea showing the match? I'd booked to go there with my wife before HMFC vs hfc was confirmed! Can't plan them all!!

Archived