Scott Allan

The jj era

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding on? He's made of glass and can barely string 3 games together without pulling a hamstring. Get a grip

Totally agree don't rate him at all if I could sign any hibs player it would have been Dylan

pattythejambo

Would rather have Mackay-Steven

Never he is even more inconsistent than S Allan but at least Allan can play the fact he played for the vermin is clouding people's judgment the boy just needs to find somewhere to settle and stop chasing s quick buck.

Never he is even more inconsistent than S Allan but at least Allan can play the fact he played for the vermin is clouding people's judgment the boy just needs to find somewhere to settle and stop chasing s quick buck.

That Allan had a good season in the Championship against likes of Alloa, Cowdenbeath and Dumbarton is clouding people's judgement.

letsalldothebeattie

Would rather see us take Mackay-Steven, Christie or Liam Henderson from Celtic, never rated Allan as a player

in 7 years he's managed 119 appearances with 7 goals. Hardly a world class player. couldn't get a game for a rotherham team that are utter shite and sent home because of his attitude. spent most of his career out on loan from his parent team, that speaks volumes about him. he's now 25, if he was going to be good, he would have shown it by now.

Don't get all the fuss about him, had one good season in a pish team playing against lower league teams. He's like our very own El Hass plays a couple of reverse passes and he's suddenly a great player.

I don't even care that he played for Hibs but he's massively overrated. Looked good in the championship (and even then I didnt think he was as good as people made out) Did nothing at Celtic or Rotherham who by all accounts are pretty gash.

It's a no from me.

I guess strong links with anyone who was deemed a successful graduate of Dundee United's youth setup when Levein and Cathro where there.

Generic Username

I enjoyed El Hassnoui's reverse pass to Osman Sow, so if we sign Allan I can't wait to see that pass 11 or 12 times a game, week in, week out.

portobellojambo1

And do you think that HMFC should give him an opportunity to find out if we are the club that he eventually becomes a player at. At Hibs he wanted to go Celtic, and was allowed to do so and failed miserably. He then proceeded to be pants at Rotherham. WE cannot afford to bring in players who haven't been successful just to look at them and see if they might be successful with us. Players coming in have to be those who we have a task in hand for, and have the confidence to know they will make the mark. He isn't a youngster who should be given the extra time to reach said mark, he needs to be ready to kick on fro day 1 and I don't think he is. He is another player who has had a short period of semi decency, in his case at Hibs, and it is this which is probably clouding the judgement of those who think he is a good choice. I'll leave it to Ian Cathro to decide if he is a player to come here, because as per how it worked with Robbie Neilson Levein will leave it to the coach to decide if he will come in, what his contract length will be and then leave it to the DoF to sort out the relevant paperwork.

queensferryjambo

That Allan had a good season in the Championship against likes of Alloa, Cowdenbeath and Dumbarton is clouding people's judgement.

He had good games against Hearts and Rangers - it was his poor games against Alloa, Raith, QOTS, Falkirk etc that stopped Hibs even coming close to challenging.

If he has played for Celtic at all this season would this not mean he would be unable to play for a 3rd club as he has played for Rotherham? Is it not the case that you can only play for 2 clubs in the one season?

Maybe?

He has lost his way through a stupid transfer and loan to a dung Rotherham but he has talent. I thought he was the kind of player we were meant to be looking at? He also has connections with Mr Levein and Cathro so there might be some mileage in this.

I still say sign him up.

If he has played for Celtic at all this season would this not mean he would be unable to play for a 3rd club as he has played for Rotherham? Is it not the case that you can only play for 2 clubs in the one season?

Went to Rotherham on the 4th August. Not sure if he played any 'counting' games before that.

EDIT . He appears to have played a friendly against Sturm Graz and a sub appearance against Leicester in the Champions Cup thingy before he left.

Not sure if those count.

Went to Rotherham on the 4th August. Not sure if he played any 'counting' games before that.

I wasn't sure if he had played, sounds unlikely if thats when he went to Rotherham.

Son Of Anarchy

'Goodwillie syndrome' sounds like a cure for group of STD sufferers :)

Just checked my copy of "medicine for beginers" and that's called "healthywillie syndrome with a link to www.nowartsonmywillie.com ;)

Apparently Levein trying to get a deal sorted.

Would take.

[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So thats Berra, johnny Russel and scott allan in by friday with Perry Kitchen and muirhead away down south

Still leaves us short

So thats Berra, johnny Russel and scott allan in by friday with Perry Kitchen and muirhead away down south

Still leaves us short

Don't worry, we still have Sammon

...a bit disco

Rosannah Rosannah.....

Sorry. Off topic.

Indeed.

One of those players who would be rubbish for us then after being punted, we'd hear on the grapevine that he told some Hibs fan that he hates Hearts so didn't try a jot. 

Would rather see us take Mackay-Steven, Christie or Liam Henderson from Celtic, never rated Allan as a player

Shovelpus? Nut.

favouriteplayer

I think SA is the type of player we should be looking at, somebody who can take the ball under pressure and pick a pass from that deeper midfield role. Not suggesting we try and sing him..

Not a chance any Celtic player would come to Hearts, plenty teams down south will be willing to take a punt and offer a lot more than us.

I think SA is the type of player we should be looking at, somebody who can take the ball under pressure and pick a pass from that deeper midfield role. Not suggesting we try and sing him..

Not a chance any Celtic player would come to Hearts, plenty teams down south will be willing to take a punt and offer a lot more than us.

errrrrr Scott Allan is a Celtic player.

I think SA is the type of player we should be looking at, somebody who can take the ball under pressure and pick a pass from that deeper midfield role. Not suggesting we try and sing him..

I think he is mediocre, and will add little to what we already have.

pattythejambo

Johnny Russel will be on between 8 & 10 k a week that ones a non starter for me but would take him in a flash always gives a shift, still think SA would do a job.

Still leaves us short

Bazzas right boot

If he joins I'll welcome him to this fine club.

Until then he is just a wee dick.

Oh, how I long for a Toto thread.

Hold the line was always my favourite

If he joins I'll welcome him to this fine club.

Until then he is just a wee dick.

Exactly this.

Archived