Killie on Wednesday

Noddy1874

Will be interesting to see how many we take through to Rugby Park. I'll say roughly 1,400.

I'll be surprised if it's that many. Think that's usually a weekend crowd size for Rugby Park

Cannot stand Lee Clark, such an arrogant so and so! Hope we do them, but not sure if we will. Head says 1-1, heart says 1-2 Walker and Djoum.

I think this game is a pretty important one for us: win and we demonstrate that we can travel and keep up good results. I am actually confident: 2-0. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

We've got an absolutely shocking record against this pish

It is one of our most embarrassing records. Defensively they are murder, we really need to punish them

We've got an absolutely shocking record against this pish

And if we're not careful it will continue.

Going forward we should score a few against them but that lad Coulibaly is a level above. Can't believe they managed to get him. If we aren't sharp he'll punish us.

Why would you not purchase a ticket? Surely it's worth it for the loyalty points?

Imagine I won't be alone in finding it hard to get to Tynecastle to pick up a ticket. I live/ work in Glasgow, but even for those who do live in Edinburgh, getting to Tynecastle during opening hours isn't always easy. Others won't (be able to) decide to go to the game until the day.

Imagine I won't be alone in finding it hard to get to Tynecastle to pick up a ticket. I live/ work in Glasgow, but even for those who do live in Edinburgh, getting to Tynecastle during opening hours isn't always easy. Others won't (be able to) decide to go to the game until the day.

But surely if you're planning to go to the game on Monday, ordering a ticket should mean it's delivered for Wednesday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But surely if you're planning to go to the game on Monday, ordering a ticket should mean it's delivered for Wednesday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I could tell when I checked today the only option was collection from the ticket office.

Bazzas right boot

Official match thread? It's been about a season early the last few weeks, a day to go... And nothing. Tsk, tsk.

Official match thread? It's been about a season early the last few weeks, a day to go... And nothing. Tsk, tsk.

A welcome development

chester copperpot

Look again :)

Archived