Inverness Away

Paisley Jambo

Planning to go up to watch the game in Inverness on 29 October. Don't fancy the drive back on the Saturday night so planning to stay in Inverness. Not looking for anywhere too fancy just somewhere to get a decent meal, a drink and a bed for the night.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

We are booked into hotel 2 mins from train station 42pounds a night not many cheap and cheerful I'm afraid prices go up closer the game gets better book now

scottish_chicP

We stayed at The Kings Park for the Friday night game. Pretty cheap, rooms were lovely and very central.

Planning to go up to watch the game in Inverness on 29 October. Don't fancy the drive back on the Saturday night so planning to stay in Inverness. Not looking for anywhere too fancy just somewhere to get a decent meal, a drink and a bed for the night.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Pretty sure weatherspoons have rooms, not sure about the cost though

Plenty of good b&b's on kenneth Street and surrounding streets, dunno about price but there's loads of them, 5 minutes from city centre too.

Better make sure you have a cancellation option on those bookings, if last season was anything to go by. What a farce that was.

Better make sure you have a cancellation option on those bookings, if last season was anything to go by. What a farce that was.

Fair shout, not a bit of snow or frost outside the ground either. Was Callamity Collum not the whistler that day?

The postponement - farce.

The 2 v nil away defeat earlier, just as farcical; from the display on the pitch, to the 20 or so dudes who made arses of themselves in the stands, to the pie shop smoke wafting over the pitch.

I'll still go again though, as I'm the eternal optimist.

Archived