Liam Craig

JeanLouisValois84

Never seen a player moan more or boss a ref and get a way with it in my life! Horrible *****!! Hope his next sh**e is a hedgehog

Much the same as everyone else at Tynie I was seething with him today. His reaction to Dauda was incredible, couldn't believe he got away without getting booked at least and the amount of bitching and moaning he gets away with is astounding, but it's guys like Jaunma who get the (deserved) reputation of a moaning wee lassie because he's not a good Scottish lad plying his trade in the premiership.

But, if we're honest he's a panto villain who uses his mouth to compensate for his lack of ability and it does St Johnstone a good turn. It worked, we all got worked up, the players got frustrated, tackles flew, cards came out. For a guy with such little footballing ability he had a hell of an impact on the game.

Prick of a man, but his gaffer will be pleased as punch with him and that's his main him I suppose.

stirlingshirejambo

Between him and an incompetent ref at least livened up a game that might not have otherwise been so

Saying that what a moaning faced prick he is

loveofthegame

How he avoided red for his retaliation I'll never know.

A Hibs ***** who played in one of most embarrassing periods for Hibs in recent history, and that is saying something. No wonder the fud is bitter.

Much the same as everyone else at Tynie I was seething with him today. His reaction to Dauda was incredible, couldn't believe he got away without getting booked at least and the amount of bitching and moaning he gets away with is astounding, but it's guys like Jaunma who get the (deserved) reputation of a moaning wee lassie because he's not a good Scottish lad plying his trade in the premiership.

But, if we're honest he's a panto villain who uses his mouth to compensate for his lack of ability and it does St Johnstone a good turn. It worked, we all got worked up, the players got frustrated, tackles flew, cards came out. For a guy with such little footballing ability he had a hell of an impact on the game.

Prick of a man, but his gaffer will be pleased as punch with him and that's his main him I suppose.

I am no fan of Craig but Juanma is a twat. He makes stupid challenges gives away needless free kicks and more embarrassing is his rolling about pretending to be injured when there is clearly nothing wrong with him. HE then gets up and starts moaning at the officials, no wonder he gets booked.

Having said that how Liam Craig was still on the pitch at the end of that game beats me with all his play acting. He kicked the ball away twice in the first half he fell over whenever challenged by a Hearts player and usually won a free kick, He moaned constantly to the ref he assaulted Dauda after his challenge which I am sure convinced the ref to send him off but yet he does not get booked for his part in the sending off.

He did eventually get a booking for a foul but he could and should have been off the park by then.

I am no fan of Craig but Juanma is a ****. He makes stupid challenges gives away needless free kicks and more embarrassing is his rolling about pretending to be injured when there is clearly nothing wrong with him. HE then gets up and starts moaning at the officials, no wonder he gets booked.

Having said that how Liam Craig was still on the pitch at the end of that game beats me with all his play acting. He kicked the ball away twice in the first half he fell over whenever challenged by a Hearts player and usually won a free kick, He moaned constantly to the ref he assaulted Dauda after his challenge which I am sure convinced the ref to send him off but yet he does not get booked for his part in the sending off.

He did eventually get a booking for a foul but he could and should have been off the park by then.

Agree about Jaunma, like I said his reputation is a deserved one.

It's his constant smirking and laughing after the little show is over that gets on my tits.

Toxteth O'Grady

Liam Craig refereed the game today, not Greg Aitken

Correct it was a Willie Miller performance

How he was allowed to essentially square up to the ref multiple times was outrageous.

And yet Ozturk was booked for talking to ref once.

Agree about Jaunma, like I said his reputation is a deserved one.

It's his constant smirking and laughing after the little show is over that gets on my tits.

Oshaniwa is in the same category unfortunately. I find it hard to believe that anyone from the club actually watched either of these guys play a game of football before we signed them, they are both murder.

I was saying to my mate at the game it's quicker to say who out of that starting 11 we would keep, in my opinion the only ones worth keeping are

Hamilton

Ozturk

Sottar???

Kitchen

Djoum

Bauben???

The rest for me you can forget about. Rossi, Walker and Cowie are out and would be worth keeping but the rest are worthless.

Its the personality we need tbh.

Players like Ferguson, Brown, Craig, Goodwin, Foran, Lasley etc  play the refs so ****ing well its ridiculous. Who do we have ? No one as far as I can see. There needs to be better gamesmanship from us in this respect.

Can't stand him at all. But I wish we had a player that could take a corner kick like him.

avhudtheteeshirt

Players like Ferguson, Brown, Craig, Goodwin, Foran, Lasley etc  play the refs so ******* well its ridiculous. Who do we have ? No one as far as I can see. There needs to be better gamesmanship from us in this respect.

It's not your fault, but you are wanting someone who is good at cheating?

I would rather we got better refs who stamp out this kind of thing.

We pay to watch football not theatrical conmen who think they are better players as they can con a referee?????

King prawn

I'm convinced he punched Dauda after the challenge!

Kitchen put him in his place.

I actually think he's a decent player but definitely has a 'Hibs' streak through him. Mouthy wee prick and could have had about 4 yellow cards today!

Phil Dunphy

A thread about an opposition player being a total welt and it somehow descends into someone slagging our players.

Standard Kickback.

Midfield Terrier

At the time I thought that Craig should have been booked or sent off for his actions in the Dauda sending off. As he didn't get a card can he still be punished retrospectively or does that clown of a referee have the right to veto any action?

Craig's easily put in his place but the Refs for some reason fail to do it. When he starts his arm waving and mouthing off must stop the game take him aside and tell him in no uncertain manner if he does it again he will be booked and if he persists he'll be off. It's not rocket science.

Seymour M Hersh

A total welt who thinks he's something special. Well he did until PK put him in his pace after trying to be the hard man.

He's a wee welt, moaning like a wee bairn throughout the match, despise the ugly ginger runt. (Apologies to all other gingers)

A total welt who thinks he's something special. Well he did until PK put him in his pace after trying to be the hard man.

Aye what went on there didn't catch what happened?

King prawn

Aye what went on there didn't catch what happened?

Kitchen gave him a nudge off the ball, Craig started pointing and yelling abuse so Kitchen signalled to say you're all talk and nothing else.

The Internet

Kitchen gave him a nudge off the ball, Craig started pointing and yelling abuse so Kitchen signalled to say you're all talk and nothing else.

Kitchen was over speaking to Neilson just a couple of minutes before that, reckon he was told to leave something on Craig.

All roads lead to Gorgie

At the time I thought that Craig should have been booked or sent off for his actions in the Dauda sending off. As he didn't get a card can he still be punished retrospectively or does that clown of a referee have the right to veto any action?

One of his teammates saved him by dragging him away but the ref should have been a lot stronger and given him his marching orders as he was acting aggressively.

Oshaniwa is in the same category unfortunately. I find it hard to believe that anyone from the club actually watched either of these guys play a game of football before we signed them, they are both murder.

I was saying to my mate at the game it's quicker to say who out of that starting 11 we would keep, in my opinion the only ones worth keeping are

Hamilton

Ozturk

Sottar???

Kitchen

Djoum

Bauben???

The rest for me you can forget about. Rossi, Walker and Cowie are out and would be worth keeping but the rest are worthless.

:troll:

Players like Ferguson, Brown, Craig, Goodwin, Foran, Lasley etc play the refs so ******* well its ridiculous. Who do we have ? No one as far as I can see. There needs to be better gamesmanship from us in this respect.

We had Ozturk....but he got booked for it.

the big show

i agree mate but Bauben made Liam Craig look good and as for Juanma the guy is a complete joke diving about like he has been pole axed . ffs Danny Swanson just touched him and he was rolling about then has the cheek to start pointing at him deary me . i also thought Swanson had a decent game a player deemed not good enough for us then again they had one of our under 20's playing as well deemed not good enough . ps Liam Craig is one annoying guy but he played Hearts like a fiddle today .

stirlingshirejambo

i agree mate but Bauben made Liam Craig look good and as for Juanma the guy is a complete joke diving about like he has been pole axed . ffs Danny Swanson just touched him and he was rolling about then has the cheek to start pointing at him deary me . i also thought Swanson had a decent game a player deemed not good enough for us then again they had one of our under 20's playing as well deemed not good enough . ps Liam Craig is one annoying guy but he played Hearts like a fiddle today .

Swanson wasn't and never will be good enough for us

If you thought he was good today and showed what we missed you must be easily pleased

Slow and unfit with no strengthen St J are welcome to him. Rather have any of our midfield instead of him

the big show

Swanson wasn't and never will be good enough for us

If you thought he was good today and showed what we missed you must be easily pleased

Slow and unfit with no strengthen St J are welcome to him. Rather have any of our midfield instead of him

For a guy that you say is slow , unfit , no strength he was running about with the ball some today and supposedly pole axed Juanma at one point . like it or not mate i thought he looked decent today and was involved quite a bit for them and it's only my own opinion .

Craig should have been booked after the penalty for his gestures to Hearts fans. Then he should have been booked for peristant dissent. Then he should have had a straight red for the assault on Dauda.

As for the referee......

Just think how this loser felt on Friday night.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

Kitchen was over speaking to Neilson just a couple of minutes before that, reckon he was told to leave something on Craig.

I did think for a minute Robbie was telling him to burst him.  :laugh:

Different Class

Mind his ridiculous miss in the Stevenson 1-0 derby that was the beginning of the end for them... Fantastic stuff

When Craig is playing the ref should be issued with a red card, a yellow card, and a large sticking plaster to fix firmly on Craig's gob.

It should have been ten

He's actually more annoying than Scott Brown.

There's not much between them tbh

Archived