Cummings - We're favourites for promotion, other clubs are scared of us.

Section Q

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Future's Maroon

Comments like that will just fire up the teams against them, its either immense confidence from the wee twat or supreme arrogance.

Either way, I will enjoy watching them ultimately fail...as they normally do!

His comments are already pinned up on the Raith home dressing room.

corryjambo

Comments like that will just fire up the teams against them, its either immense confidence from the wee **** or supreme arrogance.

Either way, I will enjoy watching them ultimately fail...as they normally do!

I think in his case it might be immense stupidity that is the answer.

Clerry Jambo

Don't know who loves themselves more, Stubbo or Cummings.

To be fair to Cummings he knows where the onion bag is unfortunately

Australis

Agent Cummings is a Jambo, and with Stubbs not starting him in the last two games I fear he has found out.

Cummings knows he is doing more damage than good.

Cummings being offered a new contract and not accepting it yet,.............. waiting for a bigger team to come in and get him out of the echodome.

GorgieRules22

I think what this numpty forgets is that there's no pressure on Raith or Falkirk. All the pressures on Hibs and we all know that they don't handle it too well.

The last few games between Hibs and Raith/Falkirk has shown the complete opposite!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Only problem is Hibs are even more worried by themselves

jambogemz

This is exactly what Mark Kerr was talking about in the papers over the weekend.

I think he is a decent player. If I was his manager he would be one of first id get rid of.

The Future's Maroon

Gobshite.

Can't argue with that!

eddiepolio

It will be interesting to see the number of 180's when he signs for us next season.

Dave McCreery's knee

Is it Hibs track record in past playoff's that they're scared off? Or their record in pressure games? Or their 8 losses in the championship this season?

He's taking his lead from his manager and talking too much.

TexasAndy

If I was a teammate I'd be telling him to shut the F up.  All he is doing is motivating the opposition.  Ask Peter Houston \ Falkirk.  

Skivingatwork

Hibs players spouting uber confidence before a series of big games. What's the worst that could happen?

3fingersreid

Agent Cummings is a Jambo, and with Stubbs not starting him in the last two games I fear he has found out.

Cummings being offered a new contract and not accepting it yet,.............. waiting for a bigger team to come in and get him out of the echodome.

According to his dad he's had offers from down south already ,......... although Jason is probably waiting to see if his passport application goes thru before he can make his decision ;)

This is exactly what Mark Kerr was talking about in the papers over the weekend.

Just what sprung to mind!

avhudtheteeshirt

Peter Houston told Stubb's he should tell his defense to defend crosses better when they had beaten the mighty Hibs!!!

Wonder what pearler he has for Cummings?

Maybe " Learn how to Hibsit less????

The Gasman

It will be interesting to see the number of 180's when he signs for us next season.

Ha..!

Aye, like that'll happen..!

:4_1_72:

TyphoonJambo

I'm convinced he is working as an insider for us. Not signed a new contract so back to us in the summer then we all start liking penguins again. Got to admit he can score goals and would work great alongside Juanma. And, he is a Jambo at heart.

The Future's Maroon

I don't think that will be happening in a million years.

It would really cheese off the Hobbits though.

KineticBeat

If I was Houston or McKinnon I would have newspaper cutouts up in the dressing room already as motivation of the players. 

What is gained by going out to the press and saying that other than to motivate the opposition?

Mikey1874

I've had a good laugh from the various statements.

Falkirk made it clear they wanted to avoid Raith who are on a long unbeaten run.

Shut up and do it on the pitch.

John Findlay

Hibs players spouting uber confidence before a series of big games. What's the worst that could happen?

They win them all.

I think what this numpty forgets is that there's no pressure on Raith or Falkirk. All the pressures on Hibs and we all know that they don't handle it too well.

Yep agreed, but if you listen to stubbsy the pressure is always on the other team. Seriously, some of these journos need to say "hold on a minute with that Alan"

It should have been ten

Yep agreed, but if you listen to stubbsy the pressure is always on the other team. Seriously, some of these journos need to say "hold on a minute with that Alan"

True

Stubbs is one of the most disrespectful managers going. Rarely, if ever, has he given an opponent credit, if they have been victors. Instead he has criticised, and looked for excuse after excuse for them not winning.

queensferryjambo

To be fair what is he meant to say in an interview about the play offs?

It wouldn't exactly be good for team morale if he stated the truth - 'not one team in the league fears us and we are prone to abject failure' isn't what the H1b5 team and fans want to hear.

buzzbomb1958

I have one hand in the tub of popcorn and guess what my other hand is doing Yee haa

campagnolo

Robbie wants him but Craig undecided.

Big Slim Stylee

Gobshite.

Not sure why people bother writing reams, tbh.  That's all that needs to said.

To be fair what is he meant to say in an interview about the play offs?

It wouldn't exactly be good for team morale if he stated the truth - 'not one team in the league fears us and we are prone to abject failure' isn't what the H1b5 team and fans want to hear.

'We're looking forward to the challenge and hopefully prove what the media have been saying about us all year. It's about time we provided the fans with something'

He could have said almost anything better than what he's came out with and its not a defendable statement

heartsdaft101

I'm waiting for one of JKB's tits to criticise "yet another hobo thread". Where are you? Too busy trying to find your little member?

As for Cummings, like always he has just set up his team for a glorious failure. Yet again. He really ought to stop talking to the press.

jack D and coke

Was playing golf with two big hibbys today and they're happy to stay down for 5 years they said if they can win the cup. Almost every hibby I know has said the same.

JudyJudyJudy

According to his dad he's had offers from down south already ,......... although Jason is probably waiting to see if his passport application goes thru before he can make his decision ;)

In the immortal words of Mandy Rice Davies...." he would say that wouldnt he"? 

The silly wee boy has done it again.

He's a prick of the highest order and I wouldn't let that knob even look at a Hearts shirt.

Typical Hibernian type comment from an arsehole.

Googly should not allow that illiterate wee tit near an interview.

Yer right though Jase, everyone is in awe of the Hibs. Hahahahaha

:fth:

Doctor FinnBarr

I have one hand in the tub of popcorn and guess what my other hand is doing Yee haa

Pouring a beer?

Archived