Hibernian

Morgan

You lot will take a wee bitty of a doing tomorrow night.

You are shite, we dislike and pity you and you had your chance at Tynecastle last Sunday.

Another Scottish Cup exit awaits you.

The Hearts own you.

5-1

:fth:

You are shite, we dislike and pity you and you had your chance at Tynecastle last Sunday.

The Hearts own you.

5-1

Splendid Morgan.  Unless we manage to actually Hibs it ourselves, extremely unlikely, they are heading for another night of tears, snotters and a fire drill.

J Cheever Loophole

Our blatant cheating and financial doping will help us to victory yet again :jjyay:

You forgot to mention the downpour of biblical proportions, the Good Lord sent forth on Saturday. God is indeed a Jambo!

Rudi-Robertson

Our blatant cheating and financial doping will help us to victory yet again :jjyay:

That's what the blowhards on Hubz.net will be saying anyway

The Hearts own you.

5-1

I certainly don't pity them! Can something be so pathetic that it doesn't deserve pity?

Maroon loudmouth type thread IMO

There might be some on partyplanners you would prefer.  Personally, I'm loving this one.

Say What Again

I hope we get beat so I can start a thread GIRU all the hearts fans saying we'd win.

I enjoyed the one after the first game.

We turn up, we win easy. Its as simple as that.

They're not anywhere near good enough to beat us.

maroonlegions

Maroon loudmouth type thread IMO

Hows this for a maroon loud mouth reply.

No matter the result tonight Hearts will always have the bragging rites;

12742638_961796540534240_323268121320319

:verysmug:  :fth:  :5643:  :sweeet:

This kind of OP and thread is low level drivel that should be deleted by the Administrators.

Nothing worse than posters trying to police Kickback.

Particularly the suspect variety.

Sniff, sniff.

Horseitupthepark

Nothing worse than posters trying to police Kickback.

Particularly the suspect variety.

Sniff, sniff.

If I was an administrator, you would be barred.

How do I apply?

We turn up, we win easy. Its as simple as that.

They're not anywhere near good enough to beat us.

Its exactly THIS attitude which has seen us with such a crap derby record of late.

I certainly hope that nobody within the team / staff turns up at Easter Road thinking this.

These threads are cringetastic. I'm sure Hibernian are reeling after being hit with such an impassioned speech by a Hearts fan on an Internet forum. Hardcore!

...a bit disco

These threads are cringetastic. I'm sure Hibernian are reeling after being hit with such an impassioned speech by a Hearts fan on an Internet forum. Hardcore!

Morgan hates Hibs and doesn't mind showing it.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Some others on here though, well I have my doubts.

I like the OP s enthusiasm for our team, you can take your hairy knuckles back to your own forum and post whatever, I won't be looking to judge

FTH

maroonlegions

Rotten thread.

Lets do the talking on the pitch tonight and leave all the gloating until afterwards thank you very much.

What's rotten  about a jambo saying he hates Hibs and feels  confident at the Same time ??  to many pant welting Hibs type threads on here anyway. FTH. 

What's rotten  about a jambo saying he hates Hibs and feels  confident at the Same time ??  to many pant welting Hibs type threads on here anyway. FTH. 

Hardly pant wetting. I am just saying we have got a job to do on the park tonight so lets go and get it done and leave all the "5-1" and "we own you" comments until afterwards We should be 100% focused on getting the job done tonight.

We have not played well in the last 4-5 derbies so Neilson has got a point to prove. Hibs are the bookies favourites tonight.

maroonlegions

Is it giro Tuesday?? Buckfast getting downed early??  Suspect posts on here sounding all Billy big b****..  and slating a jambo....   :qqb006:

maroonlegions

Hardly pant wetting. I am just saying we have got a job to do on the park tonight so lets go and get it done and leave all the "5-1" and "we own you" comments until afterwards We should be 100% focused on getting the job done tonight.

We have not played well in the last 4-5 derbies so Neilson has got a point to prove. Hibs are the bookies favourites tonight.

As i said nothing wrong in being confidant and hating your rivals, we all know there is still a job to be done tonight but it should not stop some jambos airing their confidence like some on here want. :uhoh2:

As i said nothing wrong in being confidant and hating your rivals, we all know there is still a job to be done tonight but it should not stop some jambos airing their confidence like some on here want. :uhoh2:

I dont think there is anything wrong with being confident but saying "you are going to get a doing" is just a bit cringeworthy when the reality is Hibs have actually been the better team and at times, dominated us over the last 4-5 derbies.

We should use that as motivation tonight rather than all the gloating 5-1 stuff.

I dont think there is anything wrong with being confident but saying "you are going to get a doing" is just a bit cringeworthy when the reality is Hibs have actually been the better team and at times, dominated us over the last 4-5 derbies.

We should use that as motivation tonight rather than all the gloating 5-1 stuff.

Listen son ,after over 40 yrs of listening to their motivational pish, when Robbies shown the new guys our 5-1 and the past players doing a few 5-1s , if gloating 5-1 doesn't show them what is needed vs the tuggers fae leith,nothing will

BangkokHearts

I would just like to state 5-1 in the biggest derby game ever.

5-1 gents.

Let that sink in. 5 effin 1.

BRAVEHEART1874

Drew against Livingston basically bottled it again letting sevco win the championship ffs. Then out the cup tonight season over hobos what's that about the wee cup you say ;)

I do take your point but what fans say on a message board won't have any effect on the team at the end of the day.

I'm sure Robbie and the player's won't be taking it for granted and will know exactly what's expected of them.

Anyway, regardless of the result tonight FTH!

Regal Kingston

People should be able to express their distaste for Hibs anyway they want.

From the Graham Speirs style superlatives to the simple but effective '**** the Hibs.'

Anybody who disagrees is a freedom of speech hating terrorist.

FTH!

HereLiesHibernianRIP

We as fans can say what we want it's not going to effect the players on the park! Why would you come out with such shite? Only danger is it coming back to bite us if we get beat.

We as fans can say what we want it's not going to effect the players on the park! Why would you come out with such shite? Only danger is it coming back to bite us if we get beat.

We can all say what we want (to a certain extent) but lets not embarrass ourselves with cringeworthy comments when our performances in recent derbies have been well below standard.

Fans still thinking we are going to pump Hibs 5-1 every time we play them now are just kidding themselves. They are a far better side than they were 3-4 years ago and tonight is going to be another hard fought contest.

Personally I think we have underestimated them in the last 4-5 derbies (players and manager included) and it has cost us.

Only bad things come of overhyping your own team before a derby. Hibs know this from past experience.

If we do beat them tonight, it wont be on the back of threads like this.

If we don't beat them tonight, threads like this start to look a bit silly and embarrassing.

I find that keeping my confidence to myself to be the best approach.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Too much respect being shown for the Hibernians I say.

They wished your club dead.

I'm well up for this. I wasn't feeling too enthusiastic when I got my ticket but, like I knew I would be, I'm feeling very different today. A few days of calm, rational consideration of the issues has left me in a pretty good place.

See you later, hibs.

This kind of OP and thread is low level drivel that should be deleted by the Administrators.

Please accept my humblest apologies.

:rofl:

5-1 .

Archived