Peter Houston

Marooned In Oz

alicante jambo
How has he lost the plot?Hes angry/frustrated/pissed off at bad decisions from the referee at ibrox.Hes made it clear as why hes all those things.Its a well known fact for years teams travelling to darkhead or ibrox struggle to get 50/50 decisions.Sevco will get promoted and them and celtic back together itll be normality resumed for scottish football.

Marooned In Oz

How has he lost the plot?Hes angry/frustrated/pissed off at bad decisions from the referee at ibrox.Hes made it clear as why hes all those things.Its a well known fact for years teams travelling to darkhead or ibrox struggle to get 50/50 decisions.Sevco will get promoted and them and celtic back together itll be normality resumed for scottish football.

There's being angry and then there's what he came out with. If neilson got a 2 game ban for telling the media we trained with 10 men then he should be getting a significant ban heading his way for this.

Anyone that rants against an arsecheek has my full support.

Vile shower of fuds no matter what the colour.

There's being angry and then there's what he came out with. If neilson got a 2 game ban for telling the media we trained with 10 men then he should be getting a significant ban heading his way for this.

I don't think he's lost the plot. Clearly irate and struggling to keep himself in check. Haven't seen the highlights so can't comment on decisions. Seems someone else had a piss poor SFA referring experience as well. Time to stop protecting these muppets. Get them miked up so we can hear and understand the decision making as the game goes on rather than hiding behind some official at the end of the game.

How has he lost the plot [emoji38] He's raging because his team has just been shafted by officials at Ibrox. I like the fact the heat is being turned up on officials in this country. They should be shown up for exactly what they are.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

When the authorities see the decisions for their own eyes he'll get a suspended ban. The damage has already been done.

3:17 that look says it all.

Peter Houston should be getting manager of the month award for telling the truth like that, instead we all know he'll get hammered by the GFA. 

Jambof3tornado

When the authorities see the decisions for their own eyes he'll get a suspended ban. The damage has already been done.

As usual. Refs get away with a larger chunk of 50/50s going in favour of the old firm. Managers speak out,decisions shown to be wrong,nothing happens to ref, points already in the bag for the gruesome twosome.

i wish jj was my dad

Housty is spot on with his diddy team comment.  He can expect a lengthy ban from the GFA though.

It's maybe time all the "diddy team" managers spoke out against the poor or biased referees. The more that do then maybe the GFA will have to do something about it. If there was a journalist out there with a spine (I was going to say balls but then I remembered Moira.) who would take an unbiased look at the officials, OF influence and SFA ineptitude then maybe something will change. I don't think there is one though.

Struggling to see how he has lost the plot. Thought he was very calm.

Managers seem to be complaining every single week about referees yet the refs keep getting games while managers get fined or banned.

kingantti1874

About time more managers spoke out re continual old firm bias, they get decisions other teams don't get, they get allowances other teams don't get, reds are downgraded to yellow, yellows are downgraded to red... Every manager in Scotland should call them out for this shite

http://youtu.be/HCcOxzdrA4c

Lost the plot.

It's too easy to have a laugh at a wee team who feel aggrieved by poor refereeing at either of the "established" glasgow clubs.

We should in fact be supporting managers like Houston on occasions like this.

We can hardly expect their support otherwise when Hearts are (yet again) on the receiving end under similar circumstances.

alwaysthereinspirit

Thought he was very well spoken in that interview. Said what he wanted to say and now it's out there. Let's see what our association do with it if he is in fact correct and the ref has made a bad call.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

It's too easy to have a laugh at a wee team who feel aggrieved by poor refereeing at either of the "established" glasgow clubs.

We should in fact be supporting managers like Houston on occasions like this.

We can hardly expect their support otherwise when Hearts are (yet again) on the receiving end under similar circumstances.

Totally. The other 40 clubs should be sticking together, not ripping the pish out of each other.

Marooned In Oz

Totally. The other 40 clubs should be sticking together, not ripping the pish out of each other.

To be fair I wasn't ripping the pish out of him. Lost the plot probably a poor choice of words. My point was that he was going to be In quite a bit of bother from the SFA for those comments.

He's also been round the block enough times to know that. Has anyone seen the incident he's referring to?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

To be fair I wasn't ripping the pish out of him. Lost the plot probably a poor choice of words. My point was that he was going to be In quite a bit of bother from the SFA for those comments.

He's also been round the block enough times to know that. Has anyone seen the incident he's referring to?

Yeah he probably will, but hopefully more & more managers keep doing it & drawing attention to it.

(I haven't seen any of the incidents btw, so he could be talking nonsense for all I know! :lol: )

Yeah he probably will, but hopefully more & more managers keep doing it & drawing attention to it.

(I haven't seen any of the incidents btw, so he could be talking nonsense for all I know! :lol: )

Seen it on BBC highlights, looks a free kick at first look, the guy just get the ball but clatters into the hun player at the time, think Houston will get himself suspended for no reason TBH.

Always liked Houstie. He was fairly calm considering how angry he was feeling. Wish more managers would speak up like he has.

Son Of Anarchy

Every manager in our game should speak out honestly at the end of each match. If they all did it the gfa would be friar tucked. Why every manager outwith the arsecheeks don't stick together is baffling.

Peter Houston is a decent sort and speaks fondly of Hearts. He's also correct to have a go at the officials.

jambos are go!

Having seen the video dont think the Referee will be losing any sleep and Houston has a case to answer. He should follow the Levein method and only complain when you are 100% right.

BRAVEHEART1874

Got the ball end of - just another dodgy free kick awarded to sevco on the edge of the box once again to add to the many :(

Jam Tarts 1874

Got the ball end of - just another dodgy free kick awarded to sevco on the edge of the box once again to add to the many :(

Exactly.  According to Houston, the ref has made up a new rule:

"I asked the question and he told me the Falkirk player won the ball and then he's gone through the Rangers player"  If that is what the ref said then that is ridiculous, there is no such rule!

Maiden Gorgie

He has done very well in that interview considering what happened. Well done Peter Houston.

It won't be long until folk like Houston, Neilson and other managers force change in the way Scottish football is refereed. No point drilling your team all week to know that some **** dressed in black will undo it all in a period of 10 minutes of piss poor refereeing.

Well, we live in hope.

The Real Maroonblood

He is under a bit of pressure at the moment so it is a clever way to deflect away from that.

What a surprise your post as they were playing sevco.

ItsGotToBe40Yards

I know he was very unhappy in the sky sports interview and with bbc Scotland. But does the SFA have power to act on in house media such as Falkirk TV? I imagine so as it's just like any other media interview but would be interesting if there was a gap where they couldn't act

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of interest what happens if he rejects the ban ?

Like in the '**** you thats censorship you have no right to prohibit me preforming the duties that my job require' sort of way ? :)

I agree with everything he said, he is spot on and I wish many other managers would have the bottle to speak out! I hate listening to folk like yogi, Danny Lennon etc who are just happy to be in a big stadium and wax lyrical about how amazing the old firm are when they face them! Get tore in about them!

Shame it was a foul tho...

Cut The Crap

I like Houstie but it looked a clear foul to be fair. 

Maybe the foul by Kiernan in the first minute warranted the outburst, but the one that led ot the second goal certainly didn't.

Spitonastranger

I like Houstie but it looked a clear foul to be fair. 

Maybe the foul by Kiernan in the first minute warranted the outburst, but the one that led ot the second goal certainly didn't.

. He also said he was being referred because of foul language, but stated that The Rangers back room staff had been using foul language, are they being reported.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Wonder if we'll ever hear Yogi come out with stuff like this.

He'll get himself a ban for being a twat, on first viewing (the one the ref gets) it looks all the world a foul to der hun on 2nd, 3rd, 4th viewing it could be argued he got the ball first then accidentally took the player out, what his beef is I'll never know I'd be claiming for a foul if it was Hearts and going tonto if it hadn't.

Archived