Arbroath tickets

mitch41

We_are_the_Hearts

It's not a case of just letting people "come and find us" 

Anyone who isn't aware of this (or any other) Hearts match is unlikely to be swayed by getting an e-mail from the club.

Any other form of advertising (radio, newspapers etc) cost money and I would suspect would not give value for money in terms of extra bums on seats

Think you are underestimating the "personal touch"...........if we want to grow we need to keep going and not rest on our laurels............Saturday will be most folks first chance to see Juanma and Branco, keep the PR machine ticking..........it's a slow process though..........

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Treasurer

Think you are underestimating the "personal touch"...........if we want to grow we need to keep going and not rest on our laurels............Saturday will be most folks first chance to see Juanma and Branco, keep the PR machine ticking..........it's a slow process though..........

Don't disagree with most of your points here

3 bought earlier today and though still plenty left there were a few being purchased by others also.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

This may have been asked already but are we able to buy tickets for this before the game tomorrow?  Have only seen Hearts talking about it being open to buy Everton tickets.

This may have been asked already but are we able to buy tickets for this before the game tomorrow? Have only seen Hearts talking about it being open to buy Everton tickets.

Yes be any game that tickets are on sale for.

Champions15

It's not a case of just letting people "come and find us"

Anyone who isn't aware of this (or any other) Hearts match is unlikely to be swayed by getting an e-mail from the club.

Any other form of advertising (radio, newspapers etc) cost money and I would suspect would not give value for money in terms of extra bums on seats

Think you are bang on here,I am a season ticket holder and know about both this game and the friendly and will buy my tickets for both games

at Tynie tomorrow, saving all fees and postage etc. FWIW my 8 year old said he doesn't want to come to the friendly and will wait for Thursday for a real game.I am sad and having withdrawals, or I might have given it a miss myself!

Just bought two for this and one for Dundee. ?4.50 for booking fees is a bit annoying but not the clubs fault.

is there a likelihood of a cash gate for the arbroath game

Can't remember the last time there was a cash gate. The TO will probably be open until KO though.

Can't remember the last time there was a cash gate. The TO will probably be open until KO though.

Did the Club not open cash gates for the Annan "Petrofac Cup" game last season to allow entry to Gorgie Road stand?

Two tickets bought,looking forward to getting back to the home of football.

Don't think there's been many sold, still several sections in the wheatfield available, hopefully shift some this week, otherwise could be pretty poor.

cash gate for Everton game

Don't think there's been many sold, still several sections in the wheatfield available, hopefully shift some this week, otherwise could be pretty poor.

Not expecting anything else,poor pre season,no exciting signings ready,loads of injuries and people just stung ?18 to watch

a daft friendly,5000 max.

mainstandjambo

Not expecting anything else,poor pre season,no exciting signings ready,loads of injuries and people just stung ?18 to watch

a daft friendly,5000 max.Just over 3000 sold by my reckoning.

We_are_the_Hearts

a daft friendly,5000 max.Just over 3000 sold by my reckoning.

Pretty poor considering we got 7000 for Annan in the petro diddy last season....................

cash gate for Everton game

But only because the club was caught by surprise by the amount of people turning up for tickets on the day.  Opening a cash gate was a last gasp effort to get folk into the ground while the ticket queue was almost round to the Gorgie Suite.

Wonder if they should have upped the loyalty points for attending. I think it's pretty poor we can't sell out the wheatfield for a competitive game.

The supporters have been phenomenal over the passed few years, so not having a go, but find it strange if people CAN afford it, don't have plans but won't go.

can you print the tickets off at home for this one? Thinking I've left it a bit late for postal delivery.

can you print the tickets off at home for this one? Thinking I've left it a bit late for postal delivery.[/quote

Yeah that's what I done

can you print the tickets off at home for this one? Thinking I've left it a bit late for postal delivery.

yes

William H. Bonney

I will have the radio on in my car as I drive around edinburgh looking for cheap hookers instead.

Yes. That is what I have done.

I will do that as well. Waited 40 mins yesterday to pick up tickets.

Chuck Berry

Bought two print at home tickets, first time I've done it, easy peasy. However, a bit annoying that an admin fee was still charged, what admin???

Forza Cuore

Bought two print at home tickets, first time I've done it, easy peasy. However, a bit annoying that an admin fee was still charged, what admin???

Is a lot of bollocks eh.

Still only the Wheatfield for this ?

Was just about to ask the same, had a look via my phone on etickets and still only Wheatfield available.

crunchy frog

Bought 3 tickets yesterday. Some bassa has bought my seat but I got the ones next to it. Might get a few sly digs in haha! Still only the Wheatfield as far as I could make out

Yup my admin fee was ?3 (half the price of my old mans seniors ticket)

Bit of a piss take considering it defeats the purpose of print at home

Still an extra bit to the club. But can see how it irks a little

Maroon Sailor

Is there a case for these matches just to be pay at the gate nights - Tenner for adults, Fiver for kids and OAP's

Sure more fans would turn up

Yup my admin fee was ?3 (half the price of my old mans seniors ticket)

Bit of a piss take considering it defeats the purpose of print at home

Still an extra bit to the club. But can see how it irks a little

I might be wrong but I don't think it goes to the club, I'm sure it goes to Ticketmaster since it's bought through their eticketing system.

On another note I'd agree that the club could do more to publicise the game. If you don't go looking for information you're not likely to know much about it. I don't even recall the club sharing ticketing information much on social media after the initial announcement about prices. There's no harm in resharing ticketing information in the lead up to the match, reminding folk they can print at home and encourage them to see our new signings in competitive action.

Tickets together only available in sections A and G or the first few rows of the of the other sections.

There is pretty much no interest in the league cup anymore unless we get to the semis or final. Am I right in saying that before the St mirren final, the last time was against rangers in 96-97. About time we won this thing!

If the managers insist on treating the LC as a reserve match.

Then we will have reserve match crowds.

Its actually getting a bit embarrassing the length of time since we won this cup.

Managers and coaches seem to forget that to the fans winning trophies is what matters.

We are not a big enough club to start getting all sniffy about cup competitions.

A stated intention in the press tomorrow to put out the strongest team would see ticket sales pick up fast.

Its actually getting a bit embarrassing the length of time since we won this cup.

Managers and coaches seem to forget that to the fans winning trophies is what matters.

We are not a big enough club to start getting all sniffy about cup competitions.

A stated intention in the press tomorrow to put out the strongest team would see ticket sales pick up fast.

I have never felt embarrassed about not winning the League Cup. Cheer up, did you say that about the petro-whatever Cup last season?

My half sister

Why not guarantee that anyone who buys a ticket for this game gets a ticket for the final if we get there.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/cup-successes-now-a-priority-for-hearts-1-3842627

This EEN article from yesterday suggests that we will be taking the LC seriously. In that regard, I would expect RN to put out a decent side, whilst also baring in mind that it is only Arbroath that we are playing and giving a few of the young lads a chance.

Possibly daft question, is there going to be a walk-up gate tonight? Website doesn't mention one

Possibly daft question, is there going to be a walk-up gate tonight? Website doesn't mention one

Game is tomorrow (Thursday)

Wouldn't think so.....games tomorrow

Game is tomorrow (Thursday)

Wouldn't think so.....games tomorrow

Oops, just woken up...

Same question, but for tomorrow night?

Archived