***Official Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
niblick1874

Well done Hearts.

Indeed. I will bask in it for the moment and when I bore everyone with Just what an achievement we all have been a part of, I will tell it again. 

Hearts GD +68

Combined total of every other team in the division with a positive GD +69

Imagine if we were the best team in the division...

jamtartan74

Brilliant just seen on stv edinburgh keatings got chased down on the pitch and covered in cold water, didn't look a happy chappy think his phone might be ruined lol, quality.

What the **** is with that prick of a referee?

One goal, one booking and six substitutions in the second half...and he plays 37 seconds of time added on? We could've scored a couple more in the last couple of properly-added-on minutes.

Dalstonjambo

One goal, one booking and six substitutions in the second half...and he plays 37 seconds of time added on? We could've scored a couple more in the last couple of properly-added-on minutes.

Some of us had flights home from Edinburgh airport and didn't want to have to miss the lap of honour so we're delighted to see that.

Some of us had flights home from Edinburgh airport and didn't want to have to miss the lap of honour so we're delighted to see that.

:lol:

King Of The Cat Cafe

BTW, credit to those Queens supporters who stayed on and applauded our board and our team.

indianajones

BTW, credit to those Queens supporters who stayed on and applauded our board and our team.

The majority were hearts fans!

He did the same at Hampden to spare the Lochend shite any further humiliation. Not a PHM.

niblick1874

Not a single person on here won't say pay for it mate. 

Pretty shan trying to get a free stream IMO.

Pay and contribute to the revival.

Are you for real?

niblick1874

The guy's too tight to pay for things. Not buying any pish about an email!

You're a goof

Nookie Bear

A few of them congratulated us on their way out as well. Apart from the d1cks at the back with their Craig Thomson songs and other naff footsie songs, they were cool and got behind their team.

How many goals would Sow have scored if he had been fit all season ? Would have been well in to the twenties now .

How many goals would Sow have scored if he had been fit all season ? Would have been well in to the twenties now .

Is he our top scorer now? Mental considering the amount of games he's missed.

alicante jambo

Did anybody take jimmys bet that hibs would score more goals than us?Hes no been back on here unless he's been banned

Geoff Kilpatrick

Did anybody take jimmys bet that hibs would score more goals than us?Hes no been back on here unless he's been banned

Indeed, he's banned.

Which is good.

Osman fecking Sow. All over your fecking face.

Also noticed that Robinson wasn't part of the post match celebrations. We've clearly seen the last of him. :(

Indeed. I will bask in it for the moment and when I bore everyone with Just what an achievement we all have been a part of, I will tell it again. 

Too feckin right.

I bought a "champions" pin badge and had it on my jacket when I got back to the local boozer very late last night.

Immediately got slagged by a Rangers supporting "mate" for going OTT about it.

I said "that's a bit frickin rich from a club that did a lap of honour for winning the THIRD division". I asked when he thought Sevco would be back to "their rightful place". He just walked way.

I later found out there had been a race night to sponsor the local football team - two sponsors (who know me well) named their horses Sevco and Champions 2015. Apparently there were some unhappy chappies in the boozer last night.  :pleased:

Think he'll bag a bundle next year if he can stay fit? What length his contract?

Just like to say well done and congratulations on winning the league. was in the pub next to the ground yesterday and have to say us doonhamers were made very welcome.enjoyed my 2 visits this season and would say it has been one of my favourite away days. on the match it's self i thought Hearts were never really out of 2nd gear we passed the ball well but created nothing in the last 3rd and something we have suffered from the last couple of games.enjoy the celebrations and have a good season next year. all the best Jambos.

Me and the wee boy had an amazing day. We were invited in early doors for a wee tour of the main stand etc. Met Stevie Crawford and Jack Ross who were fantastic with the wee man. Also got to meet all the players and spend sometime in the dressing room with them prior to the game. We got some nice souvineers and the wee boy was give a pair of gloves from Scott Gallagher. Thanks to all we met yesterday for making a special day really personal and that bit more special.That's why we are champions.

TyphoonJambo

Just like to say well done and congratulations on winning the league. was in the pub next to the ground yesterday and have to say us doonhamers were made very welcome.enjoyed my 2 visits this season and would say it has been one of my favourite away days. on the match it's self i thought Hearts were never really out of 2nd gear we passed the ball well but created nothing in the last 3rd and something we have suffered from the last couple of games.enjoy the celebrations and have a good season next year. all the best Jambos.

Good luck in the play offs

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hopefully we are playing yourselves or Falkirk again next season. :thumbsup:

Kalamazoo Jambo

Thanks for that! Hope you come up with us.

niblick1874

Hopefully we are playing yourselves or Falkirk again next season. :thumbsup:

You still calling me a liar?

Geoff Kilpatrick

If you're still claiming that you can't get an email address then yes.

niblick1874

If you're still claiming that you can't get an email address then yes.

I would be able to if I knew how but I don't as I had mentioned so you are calling me a liar on that and I am not. You jumped to conclusions without knowing a thing about it and you were obnoxious to boot. You don't have the class to apologize and putting all that together makes you a goof.

Don't waste yer breath mate. Just look at his post count. He needs to get a life. He's been called out so many times recently he must be immune to it all now. Just enjoy the board for what it is. 

niblick1874

Don't waste yer breath mate. Just look at his post count. He needs to get a life. He's been called out so many times recently he must be immune to it all now. Just enjoy the board for what it is. 

You are correct about him and thanks, but I will not let him get away with being a coward and a goof on a computer with me.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I would be able to if I knew how but I don't as I had mentioned so you are calling me a liar on that and I am not. You jumped to conclusions without knowing a thing about it and you were obnoxious to boot. You don't have the class to apologize and putting all that together makes you a goof.

How do you have an account on here if you don't have an email address?

niblick1874

How do you have an account on here if you don't have an email address?

Someone did it for me a few years ago. I have a different computer and I can't remember what my old Email was as I never used much. if I could remember it I would not know if I could use it as it was shared with my ex. Are you going to call me a liar about this as well? You come across as a bully on here which makes you a coward.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Someone did it for me a few years ago. I have a different computer and I can't remember what my old Email was as I never used much. if I could remember it I would not know if I could use it as it was shared with my ex. Are you going to call me a liar about this as well? You come across as a bully on here which makes you a coward.

So just to confirm, you would subscribe to Hearts.tv if you had an email address to register with. Did you look at gmail? It literally takes two minutes to set up an address on there.

Oh, and if that is the reason why you don't know or have an email then I will quite happily apologise for calling you a liar but I find it astounding that you haven't set one up.

niblick1874

So just to confirm, you would subscribe to Hearts.tv if you had an email address to register with. Did you look at gmail? It literally takes two minutes to set up an address on there.

Oh, and if that is the reason why you don't know or have an email then I will quite happily apologise for calling you a liar but I find it astounding that you haven't set one up.

Yes I would have registered. The way you first got at me was snidey and for no reason. It was then explained to you by others but you still kept going.I do not think your apology comes across as sincere.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yes I would have registered. The way you first got at me was snidey and for no reason. It was then explained to you by others but you still kept going.I do not think your apology comes across as sincere.

It wasn't explained at all by others. I asked the registration question during the game and no one answered it. As for sincerity and being snidey, that's your prerogative.

niblick1874

It wasn't explained at all by others. I asked the registration question during the game and no one answered it. As for sincerity and being snidey, that's your prerogative.

Sincerity? You're still trying to wriggle out of it. You are shallow at best.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sincerity? You're still trying to wriggle out of it. You are shallow at best.

Wriggle out of what? I've apologised. If you don't want to accept that then that's your choice.

Watt-Zeefuik

Someone did it for me a few years ago. I have a different computer and I can't remember what my old Email was as I never used much. if I could remember it I would not know if I could use it as it was shared with my ex. Are you going to call me a liar about this as well? You come across as a bully on here which makes you a coward.

As I said in the game thread but might have gotten lost in the shuffle, if you need technical help getting an email account and registering for Hearts TV, I'll be happy to help you.

niblick1874

As I said in the game thread but might have gotten lost in the shuffle, if you need technical help getting an email account and registering for Hearts TV, I'll be happy to help you.

Thanks but I have plans to bug some friends :2thumbsup:

Osman fecking Sow. All over your fecking face.

Also noticed that Robinson wasn't part of the post match celebrations. We've clearly seen the last of him. :(

But the youth team say it's the year of Scotty Robinson. I'm crushed :sob:

Archived