***Official Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-nil up to 75 minute, then the partying from the stands will get to them and our superior fitness will kick in and QoS will crumble.3-0 or 4-0.

2-0 for us and title party in full swing.

Honestly think Hibs will lose at Raith today. Make no mistake about it, THAT defeat to Rangers will have rocked the boat and Raith are no mugs. Nade to score!

Is Nade not still suspended after his red against us? Really hope not - he loves a goal against them.

And I agree btw, Hibs will lose today. The Great Hibs Collapse may have started late but I've got a feeling last weekend was the start of it.

Is Nade not still suspended after his red against us? Really hope not - he loves a goal against them.

And I agree btw, Hibs will lose today. The Great Hibs Collapse may have started late but I've got a feeling last weekend was the start of it.

I could be mistaken but Raith have played 2 games since us, winning both against Alloa and a thumping 3-0 against ou today's opponents!

Is a red just 2 games? This will be the 3rd since us.

I would imgine another 3 points today. I can't see Robbie accepting anything less. 3 points will do me fine thanks.

I could be mistaken but Raith have played 2 games since us, winning both against Alloa and a thumping 3-0 against ou today's opponents!

Is a red just 2 games? This will be the 3rd since us.

I think you're right but I had a feeling he got 3 matches. Really hope not though.

Hearts 6 Queens 2

Queens need to win so will be coming to have a go, and hoping to play the role of party poopers, maybe nick an early goal and try and agitate the crowd.

We'll make one or two changes but will have too much firepower for them and with so many players going for topgoalscorer expect to see us taking pot shots from everywhere.

Harry Palmer

4-1

A couple of late goals will happen and then on to whatever shite we play next.

We'll be relaxed and able to play with no pressure.

So with that in mind I'll go 4-1.

Currently sat drinking Champagne and making my way through the finest selection of p?tes.

Title party y'say?

:jjyay:

indianajones

Winds picking up now. Just as well we play the second best football in the league so shouldn't effect us much....

Bridge of Djoum

Most people still think they're a tougher side to play than they actually are.

And it seems to be only you that thinks they are as bad as you make out. 

Harry Palmer

There's commentary on Forth 2.

Whether or not you subject yourself to the pain of listening to it, is entirely up to you though.

Or there's Open All Mics on the BBC.

Or there's Hearts TV. :ninja:

4-0 JT's. Currently enjoying a bit scran & a pint at fountainpark before taking my boy to the game to watch our champions.

I also watched Paddington this morning.

Life is good.

Harry Palmer

No changes from last week.

Alexander, Paterson, Wilson, Ozturk, Gomis, Walker, King, Pallardo, Sow, Zeefuik, Eckersley.

Subs: Gallacher, McHattie, El Hassnaoui, Nicholson, Keatings, Anderson, McKay.

Im sure it's been discussed but I've obviously missed it.

What can we expect from today? A guard of honour? A trophy? Flags? Must be some sort of recognition/celebration?

Also, any team news?

jamtartan74

For those not going to the game, the peter and roughie Saturday football show is live from tynecastle today, sky ch 117. Mon the jt's.

No changes from last week.

Alexander, Paterson, Wilson, Ozturk, Gomis, Walker, King, Pallardo, Sow, Zeefuik, Eckersley.

Subs: Gallacher, McHattie, El Hassnaoui, Nicholson, Keatings, Anderson, McKay.

Maybe I missed something but I was under the impression that we had 5 players on duty with the Scotland U21s including Paterson, King & Nicholson.

Look how strong the bench is, I know McKay is off to SJ, but is is very pleasing, looking forward to next season, if we can keep the nucleus of this squad together, we will be up there challenging for everything and will be back in Europe, the season after, briliant.

Archived