Best ever from the Berrs

DesertDawg

Goals scored by Hearts this afternoon: 10. Goals scored by Rangers in 2015: 8.          

Magic!

sunblestjambo

Goals scored by Hearts this afternoon: 10. Goals scored by Rangers in 2015: 8.          

Magic!

:pleasing:

The heat of this title chase is unbearable, I fear as Rangers have been in this position before, with they're squad packed full of multi title winning legends, that they'll claw this back ... I'm not sleeping at nights.

The heat of this title chase is unbearable, I fear as Rangers have been in this position before, with they're squad packed full of multi title winning legends, that they'll claw this back ... I'm not sleeping at nights.

Yep, they're "breathing down our necks" so there is so much pressure on us in every game, I've a horrible feeling we'll crack. It would be great if they would drop some points but I'll be honest it's not looking likely.

This was shamelessly stolen from elsewhere, not my work at all, but its an amazing fact:

Goals scored by Hearts in the last 24 hours: 10

Goals scored by The Rangers in 2015: 8

Wow. 

I'm on pills for me nerves!

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

I'm sleepin' in me Jag.

Goals scored by Hearts in the last 24 hours: 10

Goals scored by The Rangers in 2015: 8

Wow. 

Goals scored by Genero Zeefuik (fatman lolz) in 2015: 8.

Goals scored by the entire Rangers team in 2015: 8.

Anytime I look at the league table:

sweating-via-airplane.png .

highlandjambo3

With my boss being a fan of the NEW rangers, going into work on a Monday has been a bit special this season, no more Monday blues, I just cast a glance at him with that knowing smile on my coupon...........says it all really HE/THEY KNOW. 

He was as confident as a weegie with a bottle of buckfast at the start of the season, spouting about bubbles burst, injuries/suspensions/Miller/Boyd etc.......... now I often find it hard to catch his eye on a Monday.....................SMUG :sunny:

ROLL ON MONDAY!!    

highlandjambo3

I'm sleepin' in me Jag.

Your John Prescott............your John Prescott.................your John Prescott in disguise............................your John Prescott in disguise

Archived