Adidas kit deal

JAMMY1980

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Walter Bishop

Yeah its end of this season.

New one is all but in place i believe aswell I spoke to one of the guys shop just before xmas, he was giving nothing away.

Yeah its end of this season.

New one is all but in place i believe aswell I spoke to one of the guys shop just before xmas, he was giving nothing away.

With Adidas again or another brand ? Hope we stay with Adidas probably best strips we've had certainly this years both of them are the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who have made nothing but shite Liverpool strips?

Surely not.

I quite liked their top last season. This year's is honkin' though.

Are Warrior not rebranding as New Balance next season?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Our new female owner, it could be Dorothy Perkins or Primark. Maybe if we are lucky, a natty M & S number or even posher, and local, Jenners?

Cast No Shadow

If we end up with some non-entity like Warrior after having Adidas it will be an embarrassing travesty.

Different Class

If we end up with some non-entity like Warrior after having Adidas it will be an embarrassing travesty.

Just like Liverpool then

Agreed it'll be a Major come down but needs must we need to get the best deal for the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. 

Holyrood_Hearts

Warrior are a bit hit & miss for me. I've liked the Liverpool home kits but had some terrible away & third kits. This season's strips are nice enough though.

Gutted to lose Adidas but hope we don't go back to Umbro. Apart from 11/12 home shirt, I wasn't too impressed with them.

HaymarketJambo

I suppose a lot will depend if we get promoted on the new shirt deal, but hopefully we will stick with Adidas?

Warrior are a bit hit & miss for me. I've liked the Liverpool home kits but had some terrible away & third kits. This season's strips are nice enough though.

Gutted to lose Adidas but hope we don't go back to Umbro. Apart from 11/12 home shirt, I wasn't too impressed with them.

I though Umbro were a mixed bag.  08-09 and 11-12 were both good kits IMO, though the two in between them were horrible.

Nothing, but nothing will top this season's kit. Yet if the club is listening, and I'm sure it is, then they will know by now we like understated sophistication (2011/12, 2014/15), and NOT overly-busy flashings and dodgy patterns (98/99, 06/07, 13/14).

Our new female owner, it could be Dorothy Perkins or Primark. Maybe if we are lucky, a natty M & S number or even posher, and local, Jenners?

Or maybe Peacocks!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

See, it's funny because she's a woman!!!!

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Should get Hummel and do a tenth anniversary strip of The Dear Leader's greatest season as owner of Hearts, imho.

Different Class

Thought umbro made our best kits with the exception of 2009/10 shiny nonsense. Everton's kit this year is class

Gene Parmesan

Don't worry, she'll be too busy the bloody kitchen to interfere with our manly kit affairs. Eh? Women eh? What are they like?

Cleaning. Cooking. Saving our football clubs.

Bloody women.

I think our board will have looked on jealously and frustrated at this season's kit. A massive success that didn't yield a lot financially and had long periods unavailable.

I'd wager that this years kit will be the balance between as large a percentage of purchase price to the club and a "big" name manufacturer. I'd wager we will get a much lesser name than Adidas or Nike but it will be readily available and Hearts will profit out of them.

I also think they will not quickly forget how important making the kit aesthetically pleasing is. I suspect that having Ms Budge at the head of our club who is very much a Hearts supporter will ensure that she knows what Hearts fans want.

If they brought out this years strip again, and just changed the badge back, it would fly off the shelves. Again.

Whilst I agree, they will change it sufficiently to ensure that its different.

What is definite (IMO) is that because Budge has found the exact tone of "Hearts" maroon we will always have kit with the correct colour.

At least with a return to Umbro we would have our own specifically designed kit as opposed to a template?

I know Adidas were very accommodating in this year's design, but that was a one off and we would likely have the same shirt as half the teams in Britain should we still be with them next season.

Holyrood_Hearts

I though Umbro were a mixed bag. 08-09 and 11-12 were both good kits IMO, though the two in between them were horrible.

I forgot about the 08-09 kit. I actually liked the home & away kits that season. Agree regarding the other two kits.

Not been too impressed with the Umbro kits this season. The Everton home is probably best I've seen.

Think we should go for an old school 80s casual vibe, so something like Fila, Sergio Tacchini or Fred Perry would be perfect.

Think we should go for an old school 80s casual vibe, so something like Fila, Sergio Tacchini or Fred Perry would be perfect.

Would quite like. Normally I hate macron kits, but I actually really like this year's crystal palace home and way, the vibe at least.

Sure many would disagree though.

Carl Spackler

Personally I like the 70s one with the Umbro logos down the sleeves but that was because I liked the pattern, not done to some Umbro love.

As much as I love the home top this year, I've not really been that impressed with adidas' designs in general.

The cut of the first years' tops was terrible and the whole thing just felt cheap.

Last season, the home top was gantin' and I'm not a fan of the current away.

Looking forward to something different next year - one thing is for sure though, there is no way we'll sell as many as we did this year.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I only really buy tops when we reach cup finals but have bought Adidas for the last two seasons, not so sure if I would buy a run of the mill job and I think I am not alone in that. I do buy loads of stuff from the shop and that will continue but maybe not a lower quality shirt.

I think our board will have looked on jealously and frustrated at this season's kit. A massive success that didn't yield a lot financially and had long periods unavailable.

I'd wager that this years kit will be the balance between as large a percentage of purchase price to the club and a "big" name manufacturer. I'd wager we will get a much lesser name than Adidas or Nike but it will be readily available and Hearts will profit out of them.

I also think they will not quickly forget how important making the kit aesthetically pleasing is. I suspect that having Ms Budge at the head of our club who is very much a Hearts supporter will ensure that she knows what Hearts fans want.

It will be readily available because there will be far less demand for it!

Would love it to be Umbro or Nike, our Umbro kits were class, except from the Obua at Easter Road shirt, but since they re-surfaced, the Derby and Everton kits have been spectacular, maybe there wanting that Big Club in Scotland now... :kirklol:

Archived