Tripping

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:D

Several times, not for many years now though. Not sure I could handle it any more, however it was a great laugh at the time.

Many times in the past.

All excellent. :laugh:

Snap. Although one time my mate's house plant was giving me the serious fear. Shady ***** that it was. 

Fun nights in the Rainbow on microdots and having to leave early after it all got a bit too much to handle in a busy pub on a Friday night. 

Rudolf's Mate

Fun nights in the Rainbow on microdots and having to leave early after it all got a bit too much to handle in a busy pub on a Friday night. 

I wandered up the town late 80's singing Hearts songs. Not the brightest thing I did but luckily whoever I bumped into quickly noticed that I wasn't exactly with it. Still got a sore face though!

Touched MDMA once, didn't exactly trip but I went on a trip.

Was camping in Loanhead when I took it on a Saturday night. Got woke up by the police sitting on the steps at the Calton Road entrance to Waverley on the Sunday afternoon. Very little memory of events in between.

I wandered up the town late 80's singing Hearts songs. Not the brightest thing I did but luckily whoever I bumped into quickly noticed that I wasn't exactly with it. Still got a sore face though!

Being punched in the face for singing a song is deemed lucky?

Rudolf's Mate

Being punched in the face for singing a song is deemed lucky?

Unlucky to bump into Hibs casuals however I certainly felt lucky the next day when someone I knew told me what had happened. Had I not been told I'd have probably thought I was imagining things. 

As I've said above, I didn't enjoy it as it didn't agree with me. The few times I did it I ended up doing some random weird shit. Didn't agree with me at all :)

North Berwick Jambo

Some of the most amazing night's I ever had were on LSD, purple ohms, micro dots etc! It opened my eyes & my mind like nothing before or since & it also changed the way i viewed the world forever. Mind you I haven't had one for almost twenty years.

The Future's Maroon

A few times, years and years ago...brilliant at the time. As someone else has said I doubt I could handle that now-a-days...funnily enough was talking to someone last week about if they are even still about, could have got them that night...thankfully (and sensible side of me) said bolt!!

Goin for a walk down the Dean or camping with my mates is what we done, I couldnt handle being in a pub full of folk while I was on a trip, I'd be a total wreck now....mmm, come to think about it!!

Rudolf's Mate

Some of the most amazing night's I ever had were on LSD, purple ohms, micro dots etc! It opened my eyes & my mind like nothing before or since & it also changed the way i viewed the world forever. Mind you I haven't had one for almost twenty years.

We'd go camping where there was nobody around. Remember sat back just looking at the stars for what must have been hours. 

That was 24yrs ago!

Barney Rubble

In my mispent youth many moons ago i had a 6 month spell at college where i was lead astray almost every weekday for the trip of a lifetime and never had a bad one , gives you quite an intense look at the universe i have to say , saying goes it all depends on who your with at the time , wouldnt do it now with the mentals i have in my life but pleasant memories back then !

I did a lot of mushies at school and college and it was always good but then moved on to other pleasures. Years later (In 1995) me and a mate decided to pick some at work (Dumb as we worked on a high security site, and btw kids, he died a smack addict 3 years ago at the age of 46). I took them on Friday night and went to the pub, 2 hours later I had to bail out with pure horrors. Went home, drank 3/4 of a bottle of Grouse in 20 minutes to try and switch it off while crying my eyes out listening to Don't Cry For Me Argentina on repeat (Madonna version). Unpredictable stuff and not something I would ever risk again.

Did acid many a time but by far preferred mushrooms.

I had some wild nights and great laughs but agree with other posters: best done young and somewhere "quiet". I doubt I could handle any of that stuff now. Strangely enough, I do have some mushrooms sprouting in my garden each Autumn - haven't been tempted though.

Have done lots of stuff but not mushies or acid. Didn't like the sound of it before but I've heard a lot of people saying it opens your mind up, so now I'm curious.

Yep, loads of times in my youth. Always had a great time but wouldn't try it now. As said above, best done young when you're head strong and stupid and don't know any better.

Nearest I came to a bad trip was walking through the main Transformer Shop in the old Parsons Peebles at night. High voltage, heavy engineering and microdots; just say no.

JamboInSouthsea

Mushies are better outside, always get slightly claustrophobic with them but are fantastic. Mate picked some fly agaric off the golf course recently...interesting.

Used to drop acid like sweeties in the 90's and on the odd occasion now...rip A Hoffmann

Can't say I ever exeprienced that.

I think it's more common with mushrooms than LSD but it's a common observation by a few people I know.

It was even referenced in a shan Danny Dyer British horror flick.

BoJack Horseman

I think it's more common with mushrooms than LSD but it's a common observation by a few people I know.

It was even referenced in a shan Danny Dyer British horror flick.

I've had that from shrooms. Have to check all the time. No idea what it is.

Yeah, the tobaconist at the Foot of the Walk used to sell Philosopher's Stone truffles and Mexican mushrooms for a while back when it was legal.  You could buy them fresh for "research" purposes and they were the business.  The law then changed regarding psilocybin but you could still get peyote.

Yeah, the tobaconist at the Foot of the Walk used to sell Philosopher's Stone truffles and Mexican mushrooms for a while back when it was legal. You could buy them fresh for "research" purposes and they were the business. The law then changed regarding psilocybin but you could still get peyote.

Think you can still get peyote in this country?

Think you can still get peyote in this country?

Well 7 years ago you could still get cactus phycoactives from the baccy shop.  Dunno now as I have been overseas since.

Mushies are better outside, always get slightly claustrophobic with them but are fantastic. Mate picked some fly agaric off the golf course recently...interesting.

Used to drop acid like sweeties in the 90's and on the odd occasion now...rip A Hoffmann

Fly Agaric are apparently the reason we have the legend of flying Reindeer at Christmas.

The Scandinavians would feed them to the reindeer because it would reduce the toxicity then drink their urine to get wasted.

Fly Agaric are apparently the reason we have the legend of flying Reindeer at Christmas.

The Scandinavians would feed them to the reindeer because it would reduce the toxicity then drink their urine to get wasted.

Is it not Fly Agaric that are on all of your kids fairy tales and stories that have pictures of the red mushroom with white spots.  Take some and you start seeing elves and fairies at the bottom of your garden.

I am sure belladona/deadly nightshade is a phsycoactive as well.  Obviously have to be real carefull with it.  Stories of witches flying could be related to this, not that they were actually flying but they were having out of body experiences as if they were flying.

Well 7 years ago you could still get cactus phycoactives from the baccy shop. Dunno now as I have been overseas since.

Interesting! I think you can still buy the cactus from places online and get it shipped to the UK.

Anyone ever tried ayahausca? That sounds like the ultimate enlightenment.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

What I want to know is, why do they make you feel like you've pished yourself?

Hahaha

Remember this feeling very well. I was absolutely convinced I had, the whole time

Mushies ,tabs,micro dots & speed with lots of banging hard techno/acid at either Pure or Sativa it's what weekends are for.

Done enough mushies 1 night went to Pure & Orbital played a banging set, ended up talking to a tree in the meadows about the Amazon rain forest..

Great night!

Auggies school field was always a great harvesting place!!!!

Archived