Even in Zagreb they know

Heartbeat

When we played in Zagreb we met this crazy Croat who loved everything about Scoltland. After seeing him in a Celtic strip I gave him the full treatment on why he should not and emphisised there lack of " Scottishness" he was sent a Hearts strip by me and became a jambo, he has just sent me this.

Astralix Levein

Astralix Levein 11 December 14:14

Celtic is in Zagreb. Yesterday, the Tartan Army Croatia organized a welcome party. The president of our association is the only one in a kilt! Yesterday some of my friends from Zagreb congratulated the decision to root for Hearts, because they realize that I do not talk nonsense. Often I have spoken to Celtic's not Scottish, and since yesterday some friends decided not to root for celtic. We really love the Scottish and everything Scottish, and yesterday a lot of my friends Croats were disappointed with celtic fans. Celtic fans is junkyard, and you are gentlemen!! It is true! I am glad that I have seen and met Celtic fans live., And now I know that no one from a friend will not ask why I support Hearts!Today's matches and I think that Dinamo win for us Bad Blue Boys and Hearts! Friend, everything you said is true for Celtic, thank you. Thank you for today, go to the game to support Dinamo and for Hearts!

Even they know

Is he the boy that plays the bagpipes?

I've 2 mates I met in Zagreb at the game. They are Jambos now too.

MacDonald Jardine

When we played in Zagreb we met this crazy Croat who loved everything about Scoltland. After seeing him in a Celtic strip I gave him the full treatment on why he should not and emphisised there lack of " Scottishness" he was sent a Hearts strip by me and became a jambo, he has just sent me this.

Astralix Levein

Celtic is in Zagreb. Yesterday, the Tartan Army Croatia organized a welcome party. The president of our association is the only one in a kilt! Yesterday some of my friends from Zagreb congratulated the decision to root for Hearts, because they realize that I do not talk nonsense. Often I have spoken to Celtic's not Scottish, and since yesterday some friends decided not to root for celtic. We really love the Scottish and everything Scottish, and yesterday a lot of my friends Croats were disappointed with celtic fans. Celtic fans is junkyard, and you are gentlemen!! It is true! I am glad that I have seen and met Celtic fans live., And now I know that no one from a friend will not ask why I support Hearts!Today's matches and I think that Dinamo win for us Bad Blue Boys and Hearts! Friend, everything you said is true for Celtic, thank you. Thank you for today, go to the game to support Dinamo and for Hearts!

Even they know

Aye great, The "Bad Blue Boys" are just the type of folk we want to be linked to.

spread the word folks Hearts are the real deal, if you want plastic paddies, guiness hats, banners that incite hatred (writen in an alien font} and people with ginger hair and one eye brow, then celtics your club :tiny:

...a bit disco

'Celtic fans is junkyard'.

What an excellent description!

To be fair Zagreb fans were utter arseholes when in Edinburgh. Probably better suited to backing Celtic.

Seeing them in their true light tonight as the riot police rounded a few of them up before the match in the city centre.

:pleasing:

Spreading the Celtic story no doubt.

...a bit disco

Seeing them in their true light tonight as the riot police rounded a few of them up before the match in the city centre.

'They are not Celtic fans' a spokesman for the Glasgow club said.

jamboinglasgow

'They are not Celtic fans' a spokesman for the Glasgow club said.

I am going for the tried and tested Celtic response (as used in Amsterdam) "Celtic fans were attacked by undercover police who wanted Celtic fans to riot. We are the victims."

I was in bosnia during the war. Croatas are vermin believe me. Association with Hearts ? er .....no thanks

MacDonald Jardine

To be fair Zagreb fans were utter arseholes when in Edinburgh. Probably better suited to backing Celtic.

Exactly.

Allowayjambo1874

Made huge mistake by going into one of the bars full of Zagreb fans prior to the match outside their stadium before the game over there.

Scariest experience of my life Six of us surrounded by them who wanted to rip our heads off and they told us in no uncertain terms that they were Catholics, despised Protestants and I quote 'Celtic are our brothers, we love Celtic'. 

So love in with Zagreb fans? Erm no thanks.

MacDonald Jardine

Made huge mistake by going into one of the bars full of Zagreb fans prior to the match outside their stadium before the game over there.

Scariest experience of my life Six of us surrounded by them who wanted to rip our heads off and they told us in no uncertain terms that they were Catholics, despised Protestants and I quote 'Celtic are our brothers, we love Celtic'. 

Every second one had a Vatican flag and there were a few Irish flags at Tynecastle. 

They're also not known for their racial tolerance.

Waving Vatican flags at tynecastle. Large neofascist elements.

Good lads but.

:cornette:

Went to one of their supporters bars in Zagreb. Got the "You don't have the Pope" stuff. Explained the difference between Hearts & Rangers. Ended up swapping shirts - no problem! Hearts fans behaved impeccably. (Which really confused the authorities!)

This is hardly a joining of forces with The Bad Blue Boys or all Croatians. It's one guy coming in here, saying that it was a natural thing for Croats to have a soft spot for Celtic due to religion. Experienced that myself when over there in 2000 with Scotland.

The guy has let us know that, after meeting Hearts fans and finding out more about Celtic, that we are the good guys! He's now seen them close up and a few of his mates now see where he's coming from. All good as far as these belatedly educated folks are concerned if you ask me!

Had a amazing time in zagerb with their fans when we were over there, not a hint of trouble among the fans. Maybe try not to be a bigoted arsehole aboard and you won't be feared for your life.

Astralix Levein

Even they know

His written English is better than Charlie Nicholarse's.

I was in bosnia during the war. Croatas are vermin believe me. Association with Hearts ? er .....no thanks

All Croatians are arseholes because of a war that took place 20 years ago?

:cornette:

MacDonald Jardine

Went to one of their supporters bars in Zagreb. Got the "You don't have the Pope" stuff. Explained the difference between Hearts & Rangers. Ended up swapping shirts - no problem! Hearts fans behaved impeccably. (Which really confused the authorities!)

The racism not a problem for you then?

MacDonald Jardine

We all know that's not what the biggest problem for you is.

Not really the point even if true.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

fabienleclerq

I liked it when they stole a hearts flag....

On a serious note they're the same as anywhere, some of them are arseholes and some aren't.

One of the Celtic fans did get a dunt on the head from the Zagreb police.

Check the video of the ginger nut in the parka near the front, giving the police some grief at the start then feeling the impact of a truncheon about 23 seconds in.

:jjyay: :jjyay:

:jj: :JJ: :jj: :JJ: :jj:

:jjyay: :jjyay:

Son Of Anarchy

I liked it when they stole a hearts flag....

On a serious note they're the same as anywhere, some of them are arseholes and some aren't.

Exactly. Can't tar them all. You just have to look on this thread to see we have some too!

fabienleclerq

Check the video of the ginger nut in the parka near the front, giving the police some grief at the start then feeling the impact of a truncheon about 23 seconds in.

Can we send this to police Strathclyde.

I was in Zagreb a few weeks after we got beaten 0-4. The local businesses had nothing but praise for the Jambos. I'm glad some people over there can see the difference.

MacDonald Jardine

Exactly. Can't tar them all. You just have to look on this thread to see we have some too!

Tar all of whom? The OP specifically references the Bad Blue Boys who as far as I'm concerned are scum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdnmmHH7gfE#t=43

I also noticed one of the coppers sprayed some of them with something from an aerosol can: presumably air-freshener, deodourant, or bug-spray!   :bobby:  :clubbed::food-smiley-004:

Mid Calder Jambo

Totally different from Scotalnd where the Pigs, Scum Facist Barstewards are sh1t scared to go into the Roseburn and huckle the tattie howking turds

Son Of Anarchy

Tar all of whom? The OP specifically references the Bad Blue Boys who as far as I'm concerned are scum.

Whom as in those who stole the Hearts flag as mentioned by Fabienleclerc. I know nothing about the bad blue boys so won't comment until I do.

:rofl:

Love the guy doing the spinning hands/substitution sign for the the guy who take the dunt. ******s.

Archived