Hibernian.

Captain Price

As I've posted before it must be horrible to waken in the morning as a Hibs supporter and instantly remember who you support. 4-0, 5-1, 12,500 season tickets, 8,000 odd mothly subscribers. 15-16,000 crowds. Top of the league. Vastly superior derby record. Relegated with us after losing 4 derbies to a bunch of kids.

There's a fair bit to hate there

I don't really think there are any other alternatives left to humiliate them, other than maybe kicking their dug.

(No dugs were harmed during the formation of this post)

BangkokHearts

Always second best, always in our shadow. Their bitterness is cumulative, increasing year upon year, failure upon failure.

They will never, ever, ever, ever get over 5-1.

:verysmug:

Not sure what you mean; I've never trolled anyone. I do, however, remember disagreeing with most of Kickback when our resident misogynists (i.e. most posters) were convinced that it wasn't sexist for Tam Cowan to write a newspapercolumn berating the BBC for daring to broadcast women's football (on a channel no-one watches anyway).

I wasn't trolling then, but it's the closest thing I can think of as I don't troll people. I find it weird that people get their jollies in that way. I just like a bit of banter with fellow Hearts fans.

It seems more like you're trolling me yet again, to be honest. Sad but not unexpected. :(

Mind when you thought Callum Elliot was the best striker in Scotland?

Well I felt trolled when you woke me up in the Westfield that New Year.........dick

Not sure what you mean; I've never trolled anyone. I do, however, remember disagreeing with most of Kickback when our resident misogynists (i.e. most posters) were convinced that it wasn't sexist for Tam Cowan to write a newspapercolumn berating the BBC for daring to broadcast women's football (on a channel no-one watches anyway).

I wasn't trolling then, but it's the closest thing I can think of as I don't troll people. I find it weird that people get their jollies in that way. I just like a bit of banter with fellow Hearts fans.

It seems more like you're trolling me yet again, to be honest. Sad but not unexpected. :(

Mind when you thought Callum Elliot was the best striker in Scotland?

Great answer :bravo:

Scummy vermin mutants, who already use more air than they should, and certified advertisements for contraception.

To call them shite is an insult to shites everywhere.

I enjoy reading your pain ya inbred fuds.

Captain Price

Imagine getting trounced 4-0 in the semi final of your national trophy, by your city rivals

Imagine getting annihilated 5-1 in the final of your national trophy, by your city rivals, watched by millions around the world

Imagine spending 10 years trying to bring down your rivals with made up lies, charging fans REAL MONEY to be told lies

Imagine paying actual money for false information about another club

Imagine having the chance to relegate your city rivals at their ground, only to blow it

Imagine losing a two goal lead to a championship side

Imagine winding up your city rivals about them being in the first division, only to be relegated too

Imagine losing 3/4 derbies last season against a team of kids

Imagine your city rivals walking away debt free, and are now the best run club in the country

Imagine being a third into a season and sitting 14 points behind the league leaders, who are your city rivals

Imagine supporting Hibs :rofl:

Interesting thread on .nut about H1b5 and their Irish ancestry. Threatened to get out of hand at one point and certainly seems to divide opinion.

It must be terrible.

Imagine me as one of them.

I am there with 92 mins on the clock preparing to take these Jambos f""ckers off an unbeaten league run after what they did to us in May 2012. I have been out of my seat for 2 mins dancing with my intelligent Hubs brethren celebrating how good we are, only 11 points off these bar stewards when suddenly.....

Thoughts of suicide overcome me. I have to go to work tomorrow - well one or two of them, or I have to sign on tomorrow. I sit in a familiar pose with my head in my hands (like Lewis Stevenson) and think how unfair the world is, knowing I have to hide for 2 or 3 days and do without dole money or face the world.

I decide finally that this is all too familiar a story and I shall try to meet the problem head on after all I have often survived in the past. Maybe next time...

PS I finished up sympathising with them to the point where the tears were running down my legs.

Did you deliberately forget to include the relegation event and losing the referendum as well or was that too much to take?

Literally anything we do as a club will be attacked by an element of their support, we've done them so much psychological damage over the years.

Hearts could send a tenner to everyone in Leith and we'd be accused of disgusting antics for one reason or another

...a bit disco

Literally anything we do as a club will be attacked by an element of their support, we've done them so much psychological damage over the years.

Hearts could send a tenner to everyone in Leith and we'd be accused of disgusting antics for one reason or another

Indeed.

Some of them value their sister's honour at more than a tenner.

Oh I wish we owed money to Hibs somehow before admin, imagine that on a creditors list.

Oh that seethe would be something to behold.

They hate us more than they love their own club. Mutants.

That is how they think. They would rather that we lost a game, than they won.

They've got Albert Kidd, 0-7 and 6-2.

Not a long list really.

But Albert Kidd has nothing to do wi Hibernian FC , the 0-7 was just 2 points and no league title , and the 6-2 was 3 points and nothing to show for it, wee team losers.

How much of a bitter, cretinous loser must you be to immediately react with vitriol to a move that will improve the lives of others. How it must pain them that the rest of the country is looking on in admiration at the club for taking this step. No matter how many shites they throw at their screens on Hibs.net the truth is known to all and they aren't changing that.

Of course they would be far happier if we had went into liquidation and the numerous people employed by Hearts would be recieving no wage, never mind a living wage.

Whenever I see threads like that over there I challenge those weird little people to proudly declare their thoughts on the matter to others at work or the pub tomorrow. If they don't have the guts to argue their case in person then maybe they should be reevaluating the twisted bile they litter the Internet with.

I wish when Farmer took over there was a bit more detail at the time as Im sick of hearing the whole you cheated tag when their issue is looked on with revisionism.

As far as im aware Farmer bought out the football club from 'Hibernian holdings PLC' or some such company that had a fair few businesses attached to it after it was doomed to go under. He bought the club for sweets and ditched as much debt as possible by allowing it to be retained by the holding company before it went breast skywards.

Yet all I hear is 'never let them forget they robbed people'.

Idiots to a man.

Financial doping seems to be a buzz word over there as is airbrushing history its ironic that they airbrush there own financial doping.

The Old Tolbooth
Oh I wish we owed money to Hibs somehow before admin, imagine that on a creditors list.

I love your thinking :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are hurting so badly over there aren't they??

:pleasing:

I love the taste of their salty tears.

*insert Cartman gif*

:lol:

Archived