Hibernian.

Captain Price

someone actually has every record of monies owed to creditors from the administrators. Weirdos the lot of them.

The feelings mutual.

I started to read it, the OP was gracious but from post 2 it reaffirmed my dislike for the pratts on .net.

They still can't understand the Administration process, I give up with these twits.

maroonlegions

Jealous as feck, simple as that, we can afford to pay it while they loosers cannae fill their shiny new stand never mind the whole ground.

I notice that they never, ever bring up a list of creditors who were "bumped" following the demise of Messrs. Duff & Gray (one of which was jailed) and the purchase out of administration by Sir Tom Farmer. I'm sure someone could get a hold of the list & post it on wenearlywonordidnaelosebymuch.net

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I notice that they never, ever bring up a list of creditors who were "bumped" following the demise of Messrs. Duff & Gray (one of which was jailed) and the purchase out of administration by Sir Tom Farmer. I'm sure someone could get a hold of the list & post it on wenearlywonordidnaelosebymuch.net

Some boy on there reckons Farmer paid off all their debts, even the ones he didn't need to.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bit bored with that thread. Nothing more than you would expect. You can see why the seethe, but hardly the new owners to blame, all abit childish on their part. Hibs almost pay a living wage

Totally obsessed with us.

Expended so much time and effort last year watching what we were doing that they forgot what they were supposed to be doing and got themselves relegated.

Scaffs.

someone actually has every record of monies owed to creditors from the administrators. Weirdos the lot of them.

Yep and not one of them seems to think that they failed to pay money owed to creditors when Farmer stepped in to save them.

Randle P McMurphy

Only on hibs.net could a morally correct position be painted as Hearts point scoring or screwing over creditors. Strange, twisted people

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I love the way that the times our players got their wages late, they apparently weren't paid at all.

I agree with the post above about Hibs owing business's millions when when they went into receivership back in 1990.

As for Farmer paying these debts off, yeah right, a shrewd businessman paying out millions of pounds just for the sake of it.

The fact remains that Hibs go on about Hearts not paying millions to creditors, however, they did exactly the same thing over 20 years ago.

http://www.hibs.net/member.php?24939-Jack-Hackett

This shop front thinks by publishing the list of creditors the previous Adminstration couldn't pay is a big thing however he forgets that by law these creditors have been dealt with. If he's that sickened by the law do something about it, he'll have no chance though as this system of dealing with finacial difficulties is used world wide by companies and individual people.

Irrelevant, bitter club truly headflucked since May 2012 but they were always thereabouts, we just tipped them over the edge They equate to a Motherwell or Killie just with more fans.

How anyone can see them as a sleeping giant i don`t know? In fact, i think Killie have a better league record over the last 20 years.

Who cares what they have to say?............. Losers.

WorldChampions1902

I shit on everything Hibernian .

Given your 'unfortunate moniker', you will be more than familiar with the phrase, "bitter disillusionment awaits them".

I agree with the post above about Hibs owing business's millions when when they went into receivership back in 1990.

As for Farmer paying these debts off, yeah right, a shrewd businessman paying out millions of pounds just for the sake of it.

The fact remains that Hibs go on about Hearts not paying millions to creditors, however, they did exactly the same thing over 20 years ago.

So many Hibs "fans" have just erased the Duff era from their memories, and don't want to consider how much Mr Farmer profited from the take over after selling some pretty significant land assets. While no one will support the mess in which our club was left by either of the two previous owners I would doubt Vlad made a penny profit from us.

We may have suffered an awful lot of pain since the start of this century but at least we have moved on and are looking positively to the future. It would be great if the wee team could follow us.

We Believe.

...a bit disco

I feed off their seethe :)

Who ate all the Hibs?

Gregory House M.D.

A whimpering wreck of a football club and fanbase.

Creepy Lurker

Except they cannae fight

And they are . . . . . silly!

Colin is pwopa nawty.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Colin is pwopa nawty.

Hey Creepy. :)

I love when people troll, it's always a wee bit amusing. :thumbsup:

Have you ever went for it, and decided to troll anyone other than the 'easy targets'?

:unsure:

Creepy Lurker

Hey Creepy. :)

I love when people troll, it's always a wee bit amusing. :thumbsup:

Have you ever went for it, and decided to troll anyone other than the 'easy targets'?

:unsure:

Not sure what you mean; I've never trolled anyone. I do, however, remember disagreeing with most of Kickback when our resident misogynists (i.e. most posters) were convinced that it wasn't sexist for Tam Cowan to write a newspapercolumn berating the BBC for daring to broadcast women's football (on a channel no-one watches anyway).

I wasn't trolling then, but it's the closest thing I can think of as I don't troll people. I find it weird that people get their jollies in that way. I just like a bit of banter with fellow Hearts fans.

It seems more like you're trolling me yet again, to be honest. Sad but not unexpected. :(

Mind when you thought Callum Elliot was the best striker in Scotland?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Not sure what you mean; I've never trolled anyone. I do, however, remember disagreeing with most of Kickback when our resident misogynists (i.e. most posters) were convinced that it wasn't sexist for Tam Cowan to write a newspapercolumn berating the BBC for daring to broadcast women's football (on a channel no-one watches anyway).

I wasn't trolling then, but it's the closest thing I can think of as I don't troll people. I find it weird that people get their jollies in that way. I just like a bit of banter with fellow Hearts fans.

It seems more like you're trolling me yet again, to be honest. Sad but not unexpected. :(

Mind when you thought Callum Elliot was the best striker in Scotland?

You only ever go after easy targets. :(

I STAND BY ELLIOT!

:)

On a train where all the hibees seem to have piled in to the first class section at the end. Plenty of 'tell all the hearts you know Wallace mercer is dead and we're no'

Every club has their idiots but it really seems to be a majority with that lot

The more they hate us the better.

It just means Hearts are getting it right.

Every derby defeat we inflict, every Ozturk moment that makes them slump back into their seats, just adds to their pain, and our joy.

They love talking about anything involving Hearts and dosh.

It's their sooky blanket whenever thoughts of the 5-1 bogey man creep into to their sad little heads.

The irony is that their next set of financial results are likely to show them around ?7 million in debt.

But apparently that's ok because there is this wing and a prayer type promise that Uncle Tom will just forgive the debt.

Solid foundations to build your club on my arse.

The Great Khali

The sooner that excuse for a football club rot and disappear the better.

Scumbaggery of the highest order.

It must be terrible.

Imagine me as one of them.

I am there with 92 mins on the clock preparing to take these Jambos f""ckers off an unbeaten league run after what they did to us in May 2012. I have been out of my seat for 2 mins dancing with my intelligent Hubs brethren celebrating how good we are, only 11 points off these bar stewards when suddenly.....

Thoughts of suicide overcome me. I have to go to work tomorrow - well one or two of them, or I have to sign on tomorrow. I sit in a familiar pose with my head in my hands (like Lewis Stevenson) and think how unfair the world is, knowing I have to hide for 2 or 3 days and do without dole money or face the world.

I decide finally that this is all too familiar a story and I shall try to meet the problem head on after all I have often survived in the past. Maybe next time...

PS I finished up sympathising with them to the point where the tears were running down my legs.

Archived