Pubs to watch Sundays Game?

Bowtow Jambo

What pubs are most peeps watching game on Sunday? Those like me who don't have a ticket!

chester copperpot

Im in North Lanarkshire Sunday. Anyone watching over there as dont fancy going to a boozer packed full of Cellick fans on my own to watch it?

I have mentioned this on another couple of threads (desperate eh :lol: )

In Tenerife Costa Adeje. Is the game on Sky? And any suggestions as to a place to watch it?

The game is on BT Sport, mate.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Probably The Maltings in Cairneyhill then going up to Dunfermline to celebrate another derby victory and then watch the Man Utd Chelsea game.

If Carlsberg did Sundays.

chester copperpot

Gorgie suite if me mate manages to get down to get tickets....if not Diggers.

Is it not sold out no?

stuartmitchell

Garden bar mate. You'll find them on Facebook or Scotch Corner next to Temple Bar. Wouldn't recommend Temple Bar itself, the owners a grade A idiot.

I'll be watching it in Beith, Ayrshire. Strangely enough there's three H1bby'5 and two Jambo's drink in the pub I am going to. One of the Hib5 boys didn't take the last defeat at Tynecastle too good.

Annfield Bar is a good shout. Minutes from ma hoose as I stay in bowtowshire!!

MrWinningSmith

Does anyone know any bars in Belfast that will show the game? I don't want to start another "Bars in....." Thread.

Does anyone know any bars in Belfast that will show the game? I don't want to start another "Bars in....." Thread.

Most will be showing English premier games, you could try Lavrey's ,they have multiple tv's upstairs,good chance if not busy

Nice one, have Bt Sport and Wifi in the Apartment plus some cold ones in the fridge, delighted.

Nice one, have Bt Sport and Wifi in the Apartment plus some cold ones in the fridge, delighted.

Not convinced now as just tried to watch the Celtic game and and got a message "not in your area" ballocks need to go hunting now and find out if it's on Sky somewhere.

Anyone know any good pubs in Glasgow that'll be showing it?

Most of the city centre pubs are ok and the majority of them will be showing it.

The Future's Maroon

Doesnt everyone in Glasgow watch the Corrie omnibus on a Sunday?!

Lavrentiy Beria

Go down the Gallowgate some great pubs and friendly natives !

Cheers folks, a couple of us looking to find somewhere with a few fellow Jambos, will head in early and scout around

Cheers folks, a couple of us looking to find somewhere with a few fellow Jambos, will head in early and scout around

Ignore the poster who said the Gallowgate. It's a dump.

Archived