Mad nutter embarrasses himself and humiliates teenage daughter

Ulysses

...a bit disco

Looks like the kind of bloke who could rustle up a nice tinfoil hat if he felt the need for one.

Surely if he feels this is necessary to protect his child's health and it's not against his daughters wishes there's no reason not to?

Personally I think he's a bit mental and it's not something I'll be doing with mine.

The type of mask he's on about wouldn't really protect anyone from Ebola transmission. So he's starting from a standpoint of (at least) semi-ignorance.

Therefore... bit of a ******.

That mask might help prevent get catching the cold but since Ebola is not an air borne virus it is as likely to protect her from Ebola as buying a season ticket to Easter road as a prevention for depression

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The type of mask he's on about wouldn't really protect anyone from Ebola transmission. So he's starting from a standpoint of (at least) semi-ignorance.

:spoton:

That was my first thought when I seen the picture. What is he hoping the mask is going to do?

Looks like the kind of bloke who could rustle up a nice tinfoil hat if he felt the need for one.

that was my first view

The Future's Maroon

I applaud him for being concerned about his daughter, but that's as far as it goes as for me he is a bit of a looney tune.

supa hot fire

I'm still in shock, judging by the picture, that he's had sexual intercourse. Looks like a quintessential virgin.

Surely the mask would help in preventing the transmission of some bodily fluids... :whistling:

Best laugh I've had today :lipsrsealed2::laugh4:

I think he's a bit mental but.... Japanese people wear facemasks when they're sick to try and prevent spreading their diseases.

I remember following the Swine flu outbreak a few years back, a woman in our office walked around in one of those surgical-style masks on her face.

Archived