Racist Woman

davjambo

Hmmmm, the guys obviously almost caused the woman to have an accident and then has stuck a camera in her face and told her to calm down.

He knew what he was doing. It doesn't excuse the woman's behaviour but the guy with the camera isn't innocent.

Seems like she's had a drink and why does he have to get he's phone out ? He says he didn't see her so he's admitting he's in the wrong ? Was the phone out to get this reaction ?

Hmmmm, the guys obviously almost caused the woman to have an accident and then has stuck a camera in her face and told her to calm down.

He knew what he was doing. It doesn't excuse the woman's behaviour but the guy with the camera isn't innocent.

If you assume he stops to apologise and only starts recording when the abuse starts, then he is only at fault for the mistake on the road.

After seeing that clip, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but it's impossible to know for sure.

Sounds like she's already pretty abusive as the clip starts which makes me think the phone didnt incite her extreme reaction. It probably didnt help.

That lady has more problems than that incident, she is obviously full of anger and I would go as far as to suggest if one of us with an accent different to hers would have been called immigrant trash and told to go home. She was wrong, totally wrong, but she really needs serious anger management counselling. There is something terribly wrong in her life, at least the mental component.

The young man involved maintained a very calm, respectful attitude, he of course had the benefit of knowing that the whole scene was now being recorded, I wonder if his demeanor would have been the same if that had not been the case. I know I am a cynic, but the quick draw get the phone and record has me a bit concerned. There is no way of knowing what transpired before the shown record. She certainly did not leave at a slow speed.

She was bang out of order with some of what she said.

That said he was clearly patronising her, looking for a rise.

He got exactly what he hoped for. :lol:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Scary stuff and credit to the lady for standing up to that moron with the camera. I would have been bricking it for fear of the guy hacking aff ma napper.

Scary stuff and credit to the lady for standing up to that moron with the camera. I would have been bricking it for fear of the guy hacking aff ma napper.

he was obviously in the wrong, so I can accept a driver being incredibly angry. But to use the words she used against him pity he didn't run her over. The N word is the lowest of the low, she is a pure scumbag

Rudolf's Mate

he was obviously in the wrong, so I can accept a driver being incredibly angry. But to use the words she used against him pity he didn't run her over. The N word is the lowest of the low, she is a pure scumbag

Couldn't agree more.

I'm not ignoring it however put the racist remarks aside. Why did he get out his car and walk to hers? From look of it she's made no attempt to get out of her car. Don't know the full story but he must be nuts getting out his car and I doubt he would have done so if it were a guy.

gingerjambo190512

She has a total potty mouth, but none of us know what happened for her reaction to be like that, he was winding her up big time telling her to calm down n that

Why did he get out his car and walk to hers?

To apologise for causing the accident and check she was ok. It's also general practise to get out of your car to swap insurance details and stuff incase there has been any damage.

She has a total potty mouth, but none of us know what happened for her reaction to be like that, he was winding her up big time telling her to calm down n that

Bloody muslamics and their apologies. He could have had a ray gun for all we know.

Rudolf's Mate

To apologise for causing the accident and check she was ok. It's also general practise to get out of your car to swap insurance details and stuff incase there has been any damage.

The comments are that he nearly caused her to have an accident otherwise I'd never have asked. So he did cause a crash then?

The comments are that he nearly caused her to have an accident otherwise I'd never have asked. So he did cause a crash then?

"Ran her off the road" and where the car is positioned suggests she's had to swerve onto a grass verge to avoid a collision with his car.

Rudolf's Mate

"Ran her off the road" and where the car is positioned suggests she's had to swerve onto a grass verge to avoid a collision with his car.

Gotcha.

jamboinglasgow

She was bang out of order with some of what she said.

That said he was clearly patronising her, looking for a rise.

He got exactly what he hoped for. :lol:

I agree with you. He could have gone back to his car half way through but was clearly trying to push her as much as possible for the reaction.

That said, she is crazy. As much as the racists comments are bad enough, the threats to murder his whole family then come running at him saying "I will kill you, I will kill you." Is not a normal reaction.

Rudolf's Mate

I agree with you. He could have gone back to his car half way through but was clearly trying to push her as much as possible for the reaction.

That said, she is crazy. As much as the racists comments are bad enough, the threats to murder his whole family then come running at him saying "I will kill you, I will kill you." Is not a normal reaction.

:wow: I turned off after she started going hell for leather as my kids were around and even turned down they could hear.

If I got out my car to apologise for a near miss and got that reaction I doubt i'd be keen to walk off in front of her car.

Ricardo Quaresma

So he braked in her face, with her in an expensive, no doubt heavily insured car; if she hit him, her word against his & a big civil payout ....

::troll:::'>

-

-

-

-

Archived