What's happening with Rudi then?

hector reva

Sasathejambo1874
On trial at Rangers.

Ok i made that up. But would it surprise you?

Don't start. I think I would start cutting if that was the case.

Who said anything about dropping players? I'm just interested on what's the latest on our legend.

It would be good to have no 51 back, but frankly (IMO) he would struggle to get in the starting line up at the moment, so we couldn't really justify his wages just because it is Sir Rudolph of Skacel. (Isn't it great to be able to say that).

We could do with signing him, just to add a few thousand season tickets! :vrface:

And the extra walk up sales will pay for his wages :hibsfud:

I'd still love to have him at the club but like others said I don't know where he'd fit in to the current playing style and squad.

Imagine tho a few injuries around Xmas time and the need for a short term 6 month cover gap. I'd be all over that shit.

Not to forget the increase in shirt sales :cornette:

I know! We seem to be struggling with that at the moment for some reason.

Not subject to window, can sign any time for anyone, strange he hasn't

Thanks Eric.

Still not signed Rudi?

Levein and Budge clearly have no idea what they are doing.

They have turned the page and want to look ahead, not back the way.

Deal with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have turned the page and want to look ahead, not back the way.

Deal with it!

:lol: You realise I was joking eh?

:lol: You realise I was joking eh?

Sorry, I took it literally as have seen that post submitted in earnest.

Spot on! Although we must have sold over 40k by now ;), could have been 50k with Rudi back.

Spot on! Although we must have sold over 40k by now ;), could have been 50k with Rudi back.

They could have made that mark if they had just been in ******* stock.

I just hope the mistakes which left Willie Bauld and Jimmy Cruickshank with grudges aren't repeated. He should be made welcome back at Tynecastle any time he likes and should be shown gratitude for the fantastic contribution he made to Hearts, on and off the field.

Legend.

I just hope the mistakes which left Willie Bauld and Jimmy Cruickshank with grudges aren't repeated. He should be made welcome back at Tynecastle any time he likes and should be shown gratitude for the fantastic contribution he made to Hearts, on and off the field.

Legend.

Spot on.

IT DOENST MAKE SENSE NOT TO SING HIM!1!!

Fed up singing about him and, probably threads about him also.

Legend.

When has he not been made welcome back at Tynecastle?

Willie Johnston did a good job for us round about the last time we were in the first division - playing little cameos at the end of games if they were required. And he was a fair bit older than Rudi is.

Rudi would surely be capable of that job.

That said it is very hard to argue with the decisions taken by the new management so far.

dont start that I'm having enough problems with buying the new top as it is :(

Would have been nice to have him in doing some coaching.

Thats my opinion, just think in a few years time Rudi manager of a fan owned debt free football team. And Ratboy manager of a 2 bit football team still under the purse strings of Petrie. I know what I'd rather have.

Big Slim Stylee

Legend.

What an odd thing to say. Far as I know the club have done nothing to ostracise him in anyway. Fact that he wasn't that interested in a position coaching kids is his choice.

Get over Rudi and get counselling for your over infatuation with one player, great though he was you are in danger of making him bigger than the club in your own eyes. We are moving on into a bright future. If you can't let him go and remain a hero you need help.

Get over Rudi and get counselling for your over infatuation with one player, great though he was you are in danger of making him bigger than the club in your own eyes. We are moving on into a bright future. If you can't let him go and remain a hero you need help.

Don't think the op or most people on the thread have suggested we do sign him, rather what he's up to. What I'd like to know is if he is as fit as people make out and still has the drive and ability to play, then why isn't he doing what footballers do this time of year?

portobellojambo1

Legend.

When has he ever not been made welcome back to Tynecastle, even when playing for the opposition. He was offered a position on the coaching staff, because HMFC believed he was the best man to carry out the role they had lined up coaching wise for the youngest age group of kids. He declined that offer, as he felt he could play for another season. That was his choice, and if I'm honest I would struggle to pick anyone in the present format we are playing who I would like to see step aside and accommodate him. He did his bit on the park for us, and we should all be grateful for his contribution, but based on what we have seen on the playing side this season the correct decision was made not to offer him a playing contract, but we didn't push him out the door completely, he chose to go and continue his playing career elsewhere.

Archived