Home strip online available online NOW!

Gannet

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Archie McBlarter

I ordered a large just there, no problems. My away top is a medium and quite a neat fit so went for the bigger size for the home version so I can wear it over a jumper in the winter (no tolerance to cold, unlike my mate who can go out in short sleeves in January).

Glad to finally have got it ordered.

There is a pre-order system today

Not for kids strips for some reason, so an explanation why that's the case would be helpful.

Hope everybody's top fits and don't have to swap for another size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they are too small they will just have to go on a diet, fat bassas.

If they are too big they will have to go to the pub and start downing the pints and munching chippies, skinny bassas.

This!!!!!!!!

Surely Hearts can sort out the kids!

Fat, beer bellied, men suffering a midlife crisis should be way down the list. :)

Oi!

Mine has nothing to do with beer, just See Food Diet!!! :toff:

Just been in. They don't have a date for getting in kids sizes yet and as such don't want to take any money without knowing when thy'll arrive...which is fair enough.

Keep an eye on the website and as soon as they have a date they'll be available for preorder. :cheers:

Hopefully have them before next season's release!

Just been in. They don't have a date for getting in kids sizes yet and as such don't want to take any money without knowing when thy'll arrive...which is fair enough.

Keep an eye on the website and as soon as they have a date they'll be available for preorder. :cheers:

Hopefully have them before next season's release!

Cheers JyTees, appreciate the update.

Melbourne Jambo

Said September 26th on the order page if you selected express. I'm in Australia so I'm adding a month to that.

downunderjambo

Said September 26th on the order page if you selected express. I'm in Australia so I'm adding a month to that.

hi musha do you know if shirts are registered post as i have stuff left on doorstep and vanished

Melbourne Jambo
hi musha do you know if shirts are registered post as i have stuff left on doorstep and vanished
no idea mate. Always get stuff delivered to work where there is always someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geoff Kilpatrick

They are. I had to pick mine up in Australia Post.

Why dont we have this years retro top with the badge on the left side with lest we ever forget underneath and the official club badge on the other side, does for me.Cant do the graphics maybe someone else can help out

Beware folks, I don't know if my son has a faulty top but the maroon dye is running in the wash! Not seen that happen with a football top since about 1985. Bought it back when the season tickets first went on sale and when he wore it for the first game noticed an area of pink tinge on the white collar so didn't want to risk putting in with load. Have been hand washing and water still turning pink. :thumbsdown:

:tiny:

maroonlegions

Beware folks, I don't know if my son has a faulty top but the maroon dye is running in the wash! Not seen that happen with a football top since about 1985. Bought it back when the season tickets first went on sale and when he wore it for the first game noticed an area of pink tinge on the white collar so didn't want to risk putting in with load. Have been hand washing and water still turning pink. :thumbsdown:

Washed mine twice and no colours have run.

1912050_820770584616180_300220607_n.jpg?oh=2334d0c4c2746d33b5739b1165202a52&oe=54883858

First post on here & it's a complaint?

I got mine & my kids tops in the first batch release, none of them have had a colour run!,

Sniff sniff,

Hibees and washing don't go.

First post on here & it's a complaint?

I got mine & my kids tops in the first batch release, none of them have had a colour run!,

Sniff sniff,

Not a complaint actually, I just wondered if anyone else had encountered the same issue and thought fellow supporters might have a helpful answer. As I said, it could be a fault as the collar had pink staining on it straight out the wrapper.

Not a complaint actually, I just wondered if anyone else had encountered the same issue and thought fellow supporters might have a helpful answer. As I said, it could be a fault as the collar had pink staining on it straight out the wrapper.

At least it matches our floodlights.

Thanks for the welcome.

Thought your colours didn't run?

Away back to mysisterismymother&myaunt.net

• 2 months later...
We_are_the_Hearts

Any word on when the shop will have XL tops back in?

I enquired about kids tracksuits about 2 weeks ago, out of stock and no intention of getting any more in. On the run up to Xmas this is a disgrace, thought this nonsense would have been sorted out, easy enough to get them for other teams. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for the tops

no more stock is coming in and apparently it WON'T be adidas next season

Interesting?

Can see a mad rush for the remaining stock in the shop.

steviebaggio98

Is that the official word on the street?? Please be Umbro 'Tailored By' again!

Everton-Umbro-28043-CROP4.jpg

This effort...plain maroon with a white granddad collar in white!! :2thumbsup:

Yes - bought mine in first pre-order, got it day it came out. washed it carefully as per instructions = bright pink collar. Club replaced it BUT the replacement (although still a medium) is skin tight. Gave up and lobbed it in wardrobe. Good for keeping and club still have my money, will do me. 

Disappointing. Strips have been first class. Shame about the training gear etc. maybe it will be Nike's George at Asda polo shirts next year!

Is that the official word on the street?? Please be Umbro 'Tailored By' again!

Everton-Umbro-28043-CROP4.jpg

This effort...plain maroon with a white granddad collar in white!! :2thumbsup:

Umbro has been bought over by Nike so I wouldn't be surprised if they phased the brand out.

Will be interesting to see who we go with.

Personally I hate Puma so I hope we steer well clear of them. Liverpool's Warrior kits last season were pretty cool though.

Umbro has been bought over by Nike so I wouldn't be surprised if they phased the brand out.

Personally I hate Puma so I hope we steer well clear of them. Liverpool's Warrior kits last season were pretty cool though.

Umbro were owned by Nike but were bought over by Iconix Brands Group, so will not be phased out. Umbro would be my first choice to replace Adidas if they are not renewing. While they don't do the Tailored By Umbro range anymore, their recent output has been great. This seasons Universitario top would be ideal for us:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/14/15-Kits/universitario-90th-anniversary-umbro-special-edition-home-shirt.html

Warriors kits have been awful, in my opinion. I like that they try to be different but I think for us I like traditional better.

Interesting though that Liverpool and all Warrior teams will be re-branded to New Balance next year (NB being the parent company).

NB material tends to be less 'out there' and more 'retro'.

letsalldothebeattie

Quite disappointed to see Adidas might not be doing the kit next season, the tops since Adidas took the contract have been first class. Hope they do keep making them but personally dont have a preference to who can take it over. Just as long as the kit remains a million times better than the Wee Teams

Might be wrong but i think umbro's actually been getting phased back in? I'm sure Everton were Nike last season but are Umbro this season....

I enquired about kids tracksuits about 2 weeks ago, out of stock and no intention of getting any more in. On the run up to Xmas this is a disgrace, thought this nonsense would have been sorted out, easy enough to get them for other teams. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for the tops

ordered kids strip Wednesday last week, arrived Friday. Best strip in a very long time too

Diadora Van Basten

The Adidas strips have been the best for many a year.

Disappointed that they are going and suspect the next make will be cheap and nasty.

Without a sponsors Logo,the current Home Kit Is Ideal for wearing as a T Shirt or a throw on,If abroad on holiday.I hope to be wearing my one,well past this season.In fact,I might just buy another one for future years.

Got the wee man's Home top last week for Christmas.

What a first strip to have :wub:

Didn't realise they had more stock in so thanks for rejuvenating this thread. Just ordered 3 home tops for our boys, no socks or shorts left though so a further ?84 to the club not spent.

steviebaggio98

:nojustno:

any quotes from the powers that be that we are parting with adidas or is it just the usual itk caper?

Only time I've ever been itk haha. 100% not Adidas though.

Gutted there are no more XL tops left.

Can't believe they have decided not to get more when there is so much demand.

I was going to buy two so I could keep one and wear it in future years it was such a classic.

steviebaggio98

Umbro were owned by Nike but were bought over by Iconix Brands Group, so will not be phased out. Umbro would be my first choice to replace Adidas if they are not renewing. While they don't do the Tailored By Umbro range anymore, their recent output has been great. This seasons Universitario top would be ideal for us:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/14/15-Kits/universitario-90th-anniversary-umbro-special-edition-home-shirt.html

Mate....I canny believe this!!! This is literally oor shirt from '77-'82!!  :arry:

Umbro-Universitario-2014-90th-Away-Kit%2

14956703568_a9e225f290_b.jpg

Universitario-Kit.jpg

Archived