Raith away

The People's Chimp

Can't be many as only railway stand left that has only 500 seats and it sounds like a fair few are in this stand already

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mate from Kirkcaldy has told me that the pub just off the High Street called Society is laying on sausage rolls etc to any Hearts fans visiting the bar on Saturday!!

A mate from Kirkcaldy has told me that the pub just off the High Street called Society is laying on sausage rolls etc to any Hearts fans visiting the bar on Saturday!!

Are they free, though?

letsalldothebeattie

Really looking forward to the game. Quite liked the trip last season in the league cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought 5 tickets....

....for AFC Wimbledon Vs. Hartlepool United. Should a cracker.

Just bought 5 tickets....

....for AFC Wimbledon Vs. Hartlepool United. Should be a cracker.

was just about to leave to get 2 tickets ! left it too late I guess, if anyone has 2 spare tickets let me know

was just about to leave to get 2 tickets ! left it too late I guess, if anyone has 2 spare tickets let me know

I've got 2 tickets for the stand behind the goal that I'm selling

This game is massive after the first two results, taking best part of 4000 support is superb, bring it on

pettigrewsstylist

sold out? ****sake!! owell guess ill get to a game next season.

get yourself in the home end,,, you wont feel lonley i dont think!

Without sounding desperate, but I am, if anyone else is selling a ticket PM me, please.

As per, I've left it too late!!

Think I'll buy a ticket for the home end if it's an option.

get yourself in the home end,,, you wont feel lonley i dont think!

Just been on the Rovers forum and their expecting a considerable number of Hearts fans amoungst the home contingent tomorrow. So long as no abuse is fired at the home players they seem happy to accommodate the overspill.

really looking forward to this one. heading through early for the beer festival, should be a great day.

hopefully we get the result.

Was just in ticket office and there is 70 tickets being held in raith ticket office for hearts fans,first 70 names down collect and pay on day between 10 and 2.

I've got 1 adult ticket going in the hearts end( key tech railway stand ) If anyone wants it ?19 (what I paid including postage) have to come to stirling to get in mind you,but just in case anyone really wants to go and doesn't have a ticket. Ta

Sold out!

I still can't see anything on Hearts official site confirming that this is sold out?

Sorry if I'm being dumb, but are our tickets actually sold out?

I still can't see anything on Hearts official site confirming that this is sold out?

Yes confirmed on Facebook and Twitter by the official Hearts page earlier this morning,

Was just in ticket office and there is 70 tickets being held in raith ticket office for hearts fans,first 70 names down collect and pay on day between 10 and 2.

Taxi, is it first 70 at Raith or first 70 at our ticket office? Sorry, at work, will check myself after work!

Tickets section on Hearts website.

Bit of a change as normally goes in News.

Taxi, is it first 70 at Raith or first 70 at our ticket office? Sorry, at work, will check myself after work!

Toykowalnut, is there any update re this?

I went up to get 2 tickets for Raith this morning and were sold out but they put my details on list to pick up at Raith ticket office...didn't say had to be picked up between 10-2 tho

Toykowalnut, is there any update re this?

I called the ticket phone line at 450 and the chap I spoke to couldn't tell me anything!

Think it might be a case of turning up at the office in the morning, which is difficult for me because I'm out from 9 until 12ish! Might just take the risk and get the train up and get a ticket there!

So take it we can reserve them tomorrow first thing to collect them at Raith should there be any remaining?

really looking forward to this one. heading through early for the beer festival, should be a great day.

hopefully we get the result.

Beer festival for me too, it'll be just like being back in Munich :)

fabienleclerq

Driving up tomorrow.

Anyone got any suggestions for parking?

Think there's lots near the train station iirc.

midcalder jambo

I have 2 tickets (1 adult and 1 concession for the North stand) if anyone is interested send me a pm

I have just been informed that one of our 6 might not make it back into the country in time for tomorrows game so I may have a ticket available. PM me of contact details and as soon as i can confirm its for sale ill do so. Ticket is for away stand row FF and face value ?17. As i say its provisionally available.

Train station or Beveridge Park

There's a morrisons also that's just been built near the ground.but beveridge park is best option

HHGH

Spoke to raith this morning and they confirmed that the 88 tickets have all been sold in case anyone was going to head up on the off chance.

MR INCREDIBLE

Driving up tomorrow.

Anyone got any suggestions for parking?

Best in reverse and always check your mirrors.

Archived