ICT fans

sprinbox98

Fair play to the few of them that made the journey down for a shocking time for a kick off in a national cup semi final.

But what a bunch of f@nnies. Chants of what a s**itty home support (we were not at home), HIV, booing when sam was stretchered off and about 5 loud mouths giving it big licks walking up Easter road, challenging all and sundry around them.

Not exactly our biggest rivals but certainy thought they acted like a bunch of twats today.

Horrible wee lot. Even pinch their songs from Aberdeen and Dundee United...and I think I last heard the HIV one from Partick Thistle in the early 90s.

They can probably have the final at Easter Road. 16,000 for the Sheep and one stand for those arseholes.

Doctor FinnBarr

As much as they were twats, the grown man telling a ICT fan (who was about 10) that he was going to stick his flag-pole up his arse was way out of order

A bunch of non entities that are only where they are due to the sad state of the game at the moment. Not even a proper team as they were cobbled together from a couple of highland league/ pub teams.

A bunch of non entities that are only where they are due to the sad state of the game at the moment. Not even a proper team as they were cobbled together from a couple of highland league/ pub teams.

....that just managed to beat us with 9 men...

....that just managed to beat us with 9 men...

Regardless of the game the fans are still a bunch of welts. Loved the chanting about Romanov aswell...

With a heavy heart I almost want the sheep to pump them now. Even some of their players are irritating characters.

I retract my sheep statement though.....just.

Can't blame them, I'd probably be a bit over excited as well if I got the chance to leave a shitehole like Inverness and visit a proper city for a day.

Lol. Ban me now, my sides can't take any more

:pleasing:

That's nine, by the way.

You think booing players being stretchered off is funny?

Each to their own.

Bunch of them singing about how we are going bust as they exited the stadium.

Personally singing about another team would be the last thing on my mind had we qualified for our first ever final.

Strange bunch.

Official twitter account crying cos they think they're not getting enough credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

Apart from the booing of Sam being stretchered away, I thought they were ok and done nothing that Hearts fans or other fans have done in the past- singing about the clubs owners and the clubs issues of the pitch.

If Hearts were 2-1 down, scored a equaliser with 9 men in the 95min, then won the game on pens, I would be going crazy as well.

A non- issue, and don't care who wins the crappy final.

That's nine, by the way.

Is it easier to type with 13 fingers?

They are a typical wee town/ wee team fans desperately trying to create a rivalry with the bigger established clubs despite our complete disinterest in their team.

That's nine, by the way.

Has Made me chuckle. Fair play. We were shite. You're all still ******s.

Sore loser thread IMO. We dish plenty of this type of thing out but can't take it.

What , booing an opposition player being stretchered off ?

Meh, find it hard to get too worked up about it. They're teams just made it to a cup final, moaning about them celebrating is a bit petty really.

Don't think the booing of Nicholson was anything bad, certain it was down to them thinking we were time wasting more than anything else.

Guest C00l K1d

In all seriousness, hope yous come back up next season. Good club.

07.png

A benefit of being down in the first division will be that we won't need to hear your snidey accents.

Mind you we might hear worse in all the wee shitey backwater places we'll be visiting.

Alba gu Brath

Well done to ICT - their fans are entitled to celebrate. Especially after their NINE men dumped us out of the cup...

Some of the morons in the Hearts support bother me more.

And Locke is working hard to make sure we visit more wee teams next year.

A team made up of Englishmen from the conference leagues and they are challenging for 2nd place.

It is the way to go once we get back on our feet.

Captain Canada

All I heard when Sam went off was applause from our fans.

Despite the John Hughes connection I wish them well in the final and hope they beat Aberdeen.

What , booing an opposition player being stretchered off ?

I didn't hear them booing when he was being stretchered off, they were when he was waiting for and getting attention from the physio.

I didn't hear them booing when he was being stretchered off, they were when he was waiting for and getting attention from the physio.

They definately did boo.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Even after today's game, Inverness and its firba team mean less to me than the threat of a martian unicorn invasion.

Thought they played some nice stuff earlier in the season but since Yogi they look really poor, too direct and slow. Shame they booed Sammy as they had done themselves proud, out sung as easily with a quarter of our support. Hope they win the final.

They were booing untill the stretcher came out. I thaught the fans were brilliant and wish them all the best in the final

I hope they win the final, but they did boo when Nicholson was being stretchered off.

They definately did boo.

I presume you were in their end then to hear them?

In the Hearts end you didn't hear any booing, though it was possibly drowned out by the applause from the Hearts fans.

I presume you were in their end then to hear them?

In the Hearts end you didn't hear any booing, though it was possibly drowned out by the applause from the Hearts fans.

No, I was in the East Stand, block 39, sitting relatively close to the Caley stand hence I heard their boos, as did many others around me who reacted angrily.

Still, I suppose I imagined it. Cool. In the grand scheme of things it is irrelevant anyway.

ICT were the better team.

Making shan petty points to try and prove otherwise is cringeworthy.

DEAL WITH IT, WE LOST.

Icy Tea

2562612-FrySquint-gif.gif

I

C

T

I-C-T

Oh, that's good. Really clever.

fabienleclerq

Shitey home support was quite funny imo, the shite about us going bust not so much but football always a chance to give it back at some point.

I could name a few teams fans who are more offensive.

ICT were the better team.

Making shan petty points to try and prove otherwise is cringeworthy.

DEAL WITH IT, WE LOST.

:lol:

Don't think I've read a single post suggesting ICT weren't the better team. Great performance by 9 men and hope they pump Aberdeen.

Icy Tea

I-C-T

Oh, that's good. Really clever.

Quite good actually :rofl:

Archived