SFA Integrity Hotline now active!

tartofmidlothian

So instead of discussing important matters, they are standing like arseholes outside Hampden posing for photographs.

That parasite Wishart can piss off as well - dick.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We should all leave funny phone call ironic messages on their voicemail. :lol:

Dear Scottish Football,

I was dismayed to learn that Neil Doncaster is in fact a collection of rodents working a giant rodent siege engine covered with a semi-human looking printed bed sheet. I do not find it acceptable or palatable that our game is being overseen by a collection of vermin on wheeled scaffholding covered in bed linen.

Yours in outrage,

Some pure Gonad.

So instead of discussing important matters, they are standing like arseholes outside Hampden posing for photographs.

That parasite Wishart can piss off as well - dick.

Absolutely. You would think that whilst we are trying to seek clarity to see if we can sign unemployed footballers in Februrary with no detriment to the existing ones we employ, which would physically and mentally aid our other players in addition, he would be helping us out with that.

What the actual? Honestly thought the OP was having a laugh with the title.

So anyone can phone up and report match fixing? Celtic fans will explode the landline if they're ever denied a stonewall throw-in.

Also, just looking at Neil Doncaster does honestly almost make me physically sick.

Interesting. So what is the problem? Referees cheating? Players being paid to do something for betting world? What evidence do they have?

Can you phone up and question the integrity of someone who accepts a grossly over inflated salary for doing feck all?

Nae phone number in that article I'll just dial 999 and ask plod to investigate bare faced lying and bending of the rules to suit an unknown agenda. I name Doncaster as the prime suspect.

...a bit disco

Integrity hotline?

'Hello, I'd like to report the SFA for a lack of integrity. And the SPFL while I'm at it . Cheers.'

Putting illegal match betting in there might cause them some bother.

Imagine all the two match bans they'll be needing to hand out.

Jesus christ.

They really ate taking the ******* piss.

Agreed. Having two folk right at the front of the photo who have shown they can't fix anything about Scottish football asking people not to fix Scottish football matches is certainly taking the piss.

Agreed. Having two folk right at the front of the photo who have shown they can't fix anything about Scottish football asking people not to fix Scottish football matches is certainly taking the piss.

They did try to fix it so a new club would be put straight in to the SPL. A fine example of Scottish footballs integrity I think.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They did try to fix it so a new club would be put straight in to the SPL. A fine example of Scottish footballs integrity I think.

:spoton:

And went that failed, they tried to bully and bribe Division One Clubs into accepting the new club.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I wonder what the great defender of all things blazerish will have to say in there defence?

Who do you think is answering the calls?

:wow:

ToadKiller Dog

Might call them and ask them to define Integrity to me or what they understand it to be .

Bet you get routed to a call centre in India

scots civil war

i reckon lawson could do a job for the sfa/spfl/wtf

hed sort em imposters out

dial lawson

The fact that Dougie McDonald is back in the fold in the Refereeing Department there tells you all you need to know about the standards of integrity in use by the SFA.

Scottish football is on its knees! A laughing stock!! We don't even have a sponsor!!!

Thank **** for this initiative. Should sort things out.

how's this for integrity, we cant field 11 players for an away match, what with injuries and players having school in the morning, against some diddy team that's relying on our away support to see them through, wonder if that would put the cat amongst the pigeons.

You do know that this is going to be swamped with irate hibs fans

.net will be going into meltdown just now plotting and scheming.

Scottish football is on its knees! A laughing stock!! We don't even have a sponsor!!!

Thank **** for this initiative. Should sort things out.

The underlined always gives me a tragic :rofl: . Is there actually ANY top flight league in Europe or the world which can't find a sponsor... at all?

On a side note, roughly how much money are teams losing or missing out on by this shambolic organisation that has seen even the 3rd division get a sponsor but not the SPL?

Hearts must be down a decent sum that we could badly do with?

As for in italics, aye that'll work guys, don't worry. They've added a chatline and changed some names, everything's fine now, forget the serious financial difficulty in Scottish football 'cos now we can phone up and have a wee moan :thumbsup: .

Set up and regulated by the 'immune' dicks that everyone complains about. Erseholes.

Will be jammed from lochend when the Gay, Lesbian and incest line is too busy.

**** Doncaster and co

:facepalm:

We should all leave funny phone call ironic messages on their voicemail. :lol:

Dear Scottish Football,

I was dismayed to learn that Neil Doncaster is in fact a collection of rodents working a giant rodent siege engine covered with a semi-human looking printed bed sheet. I do not find it acceptable or palatable that our game is being overseen by a collection of vermin on wheeled scaffholding covered in bed linen.

Yours in outrage,

Some pure Gonad.

Class!

"Semi-Human looking printed bedsheet" :rofl:

A_A wehatethehibs

The league has no sponsor

and the people in charge are busy setting up an integrity hotline

what are the rules if the spfl themselves go into administration?

Archived