We last won a title in 1980

kingdannyb

Fozzyonthefence

Are you for real? You think there is even a remote possibility that we could challenge Rangers next season? You need help.

Am I missing something? Like the bit where we start winning every week?

We'll be lucky to start next season as 2nd favourites behind New Sevconians. I can't see us signing a whole new squad which will mean hoping that the current squad improve somewhat from what we have seen this season.

We can win one next year on our way back to the top flight !

Without a drastic overhaul of the squad and management we'll be getting relegated again.

Caspian Primrose

Without a drastic overhaul of the squad and management we'll be getting relegated again.

this is more realistic.

We will begin rebuilding as soon as/if we regain control of our club from the administrators. I think we will have two seasons in the Championship, which for me is a small price to pay for saving our club from extinction. Any talk about Locke going now and a better coach coming in is depressingly unrealistic. Hold firm, we can begin to breathe easy if we come out of admin. and perhaps the results/performances will improve. Whatever, we must keep the faith in the following years and not have a bun fight after every poor performance. Easter Road will be tough next week, but I expect a positive reaction from fans and players alike.

Archived