Support is shite

Zachearts

200 miles away and working today. Sorry though that superfan is offended.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I've got 5 nil Celtic on my predictor - it's looking good.

Excellent. Nothing quite like a "win" on interweb to start off the week in an emotionally-satisfying manner.

Just poured myself a coffee, actually it's getting a wee bit parky in here, might need to turn the heating up, ahhhhhhh there we go.

:brucey:

Can't wait for my 50 quid earned from betting on Celtic in this game to go into the bank account, Zac. Can't wait.

Might grab myself a wee can of juice from the fridge in anticipation. B)

Just put another log on the fire as it's getting a bit chilly here.

Pipe oot and slippers on. Magical. :)

Lying in my bed sipping a can of blood orange San Pellegrino and watching Game of Thrones. Delighted I'm not there to witness this pish :smuggy:

The Natural Order

Well done yous behind your couch and in the pub....thanks

100% this!

If the so called fans had packed Tynie we'd clearly be winning this game!

I'll be one of those shite fans you are talking about. As soon as the draw was made I had no appetite whatsoever to go. If that makes me a bad fan then so be it.

A lot of fans will be like myself and not in a position to justify shelling out 20-30 sheets for a game that, let's face it, we knew we were in for a hiding in as soon as the draw was made.

The Hearts fans have been absolutely brilliant in recent years. Buying season tickets in huge numbers, buying shares in the club, taking part in fundraisers, setting up a direct debit with FOH, the list could go on.

There's only so many times you can go to the well and to be honest it was an easy decision for me (and I suspect many others) to not go today.

Finances are tight, it's 3 weeks before Christmas. Add that to the above along with the fact that, quite frankly, some of us have lives away from Hearts then no-one can be blamed for not forking out top dollar to see our kids slaughtered by Celtic's multi million pound side.

When it really counts the Hearts fans are always there. Today was an irrelevance in the grand scheme of battles we face right now.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Couldn't go today as I'm not well but gave my ticket to my wee cousin and he went with my old man.

I feel bad if the poor wee guy has had to stay til the end of this.

The Great Khali

He'd better still be there now.

Real superfans tidy up afterwards.

Probably applauded Celtic at the end too.

JUst heading away from the game but some of these comments are ridiculous.

Surely those that could have gone, should have gone to the game?

Poor effort from all those who are smug at missing the game. Well done...you wouldn't have realised we are in such a financial predicament!

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I'm just about to nip to the Chinese but I've no bay windows in my house. Does anyone know where the best place would be to shout obscenities at passing Hearts players?

Out a skylight? Through the letterbox?

Wished I'd stayed at home now !!!!?40 for 45mins "entertainment"

Whilst I accept that Celtic were good we were ******* shocking from tactics to lack of tackling to switching off at set pieces whoever is in charge needs to show leadership

JKB posters revelling in the fact Hearts got absolutely hammered, slagging fans who bought a ticket and went to support our team.

JUst heading away from the game but some of these comments are ridiculous.

Surely those that could have gone, should have gone to the game?

Poor effort from all those who are smug at missing the game. Well done...you wouldn't have realised we are in such a financial predicament!

No worries you try tell ma wee lassie that it's ok too go back against the vermin after the last game !!! Tube !

The Great Khali

JKB posters revelling in the fact Hearts got absolutely hammered, slagging fans who bought a ticket and went to support our team.

I think you'll probably find that there's really none of that going on.

MacDonald Jardine

Probably applauded Celtic at the end too.

Yeah because there's no point in going to games you don't think you'll win.

If you can't afford the game fair enough, but all this cr@p about going because of the celtic fans is a poor excuse in my opinion. If you don't want to take your kids, go yourself. The fans are well segregated these days anyway. If you can afford it, but can't be bothered going buy ticket anyway and give the club some money.

Archived