Marian Kello

Sierra Delta

Apparently set to join St Mirren in time for this weekends games.

Excellent signing for them if true. Surprised he hasn't gone on to make a decent career for himself down South though.

hmfc4life1991

Short term until February?

More than likely till January then he can just mill about for a month then come back :D Unlikely but would love it

Guest Bilel Mohsni

FFS shocking, should be joining motherwell or dundee utd

He'd massively improve UTD, their keeper is well humpty.

Jambof3tornado

Why didnt he stay with us? Always wonder when players move away and dontvreach the same heights if they regret things.

We saw his best years.

That means we'll be up against him when we play Midden next.

The football gods are taking the piss, surely.

Son Of Anarchy

That means we'll be up against him when we play Midden next.

The football gods are taking the piss, surely.

Yes they are and its hurting.

Going to go against the grain again, sadly.

I wouldn't sign him; now or January.

We are going to have a small budget and if we waste a wage when we already have two capable players in that position then it would be a stupid signing.

...a bit disco

A lot of good value players coming back to Scotland this season, horrific time to have an embargo.

Going by our past scouting efforts we would still have missed every single quality player up for grabs.

The Great Khali

We are going to have a small budget and if we waste a wage when we already have two capable players in that position then it would be a stupid signing.

This.

We have a good goalkeeper as it is. Would be a waste of a fee and a wage.

Still not nice to see him playing for them though.

Rudolf's Mate

Did he make his debut against them for us?

Lets just hope that they don't concede many penalties against teams!

This.

We have a good goalkeeper as it is. Would be a waste of a fee and a wage.

Still not nice to see him playing for them though.

It will be horrible to see, agreed. Hope he's gone by the visit end of December.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wouldn't sign him before someone to put the ball in the net regularly, but imo, we seriously need better performances from between the sticks, especially in a relegation scenario like our current one. Just my opinion.

Wouldn't sign him before someone to put the ball in the net regularly, but imo, we seriously need better performances from between the sticks, especially in a relegation scenario like our current one. Just my opinion.

On the whole I don't disagree.

He's just behind Naysmith, Skacel, a right back and a striker for me. If we sign all of those and can still afford him, yeah, sign Kello.

I think we all know the answer to that. We won't sign all of them and we won't be able to afford him.

Ffs, class goalkeeper for us on and off the pitch.

Will never forget his performance in the Jim Cruickshank game.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

On the whole I don't disagree.

He's just behind Naysmith, Skacel, a right back and a striker for me. If we sign all of those and can still afford him, yeah, sign Kello.

I think we all know the answer to that. We won't sign all of them and we won't be able to afford him.

Yeah, its a fair point.

There is some really extensive rebuilding required. Getting out of administration could turn our season right around on the park.

Guest C00l K1d

I wouldn't mind a keeper who you could bank on to carry you through a game when it's all going to shit.

Goalscorer first, then kello if its affordable imo.

Victor Mancini

Hope we sign him in February. :(

By then will he not have been registered with 2 clubs this season(ipswich and st liedoon) and not be able to sign for anyone else untill the summer? Unless ipswich released him prior to the season starting?

As an aside I'd take him over Jamie Mac

Guest Bilel Mohsni

By then will he not have been registered with 2 clubs this season(ipswich and st liedoon) and not be able to sign for anyone else untill the summer? Unless ipswich released him prior to the season starting?

I hadn't considered that. Maybe not possible then. :(

The last team Kello was registered for was Wolverhampton last season so technically he could sign for someone else this season

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We need a decent center back and a goal scorer,

Out of interest how long is kris boyds contract at killie ??

Dunno, but he's hardly setting the Heather alight just now.

Dunno, but he's hardly setting the Heather alight just now.

yeah, was just thinking of a goalscorer that might be available, Is there another I'm missing ? or would there be a better english u21 that would be realistically attainable

Guest Bilel Mohsni

yeah, was just thinking of a goalscorer that might be available, Is there another I'm missing ? or would there be a better english u21 that would be realistically attainable

I'm not the best person to ask. I didn't fancy him when we were getting linked with him the last time and I don't bother paying that much attention to English football.

On Boyd, I didn't fancy him because his record since leaving Scotland was pretty gash. I also feel that he benefited from playing in a Rangers team with really decent players around him, and that he wouldn't have had anywhere near as much 'luck' for many of his goals, if he had been at another Scottish club. The only thing that makes me think twice is his record at Killie, which was also excellent... maybe with youth on his side he was more hungry? Who knows. I'd take him over Paterson up front though. Not someone I'd be desperate to sign though.

English U21 players? Our last two who qualified at the top level for that group were Driver and Ngoo. I'd love to be lining up on Saturday with both of them on the pitch to be honest.

Of course there are plenty U21 players down south (of all kinds of nationality) who are of good pedigree and sitting on benches or playing for the reserves, thanks to bulging squads and money to burn... so maybe, aye.

:sob: Greatly upset that such a magnificent goalkeeper, our best by far since Gordon and Hearts legend has been reduced to this.

Archived